Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all in for a Flower Dance for couples in the Spring and a Christmas Event where everyone plays Secret Santa and gives a gift to a certain someone. Yes these events came from Stardew Valley.
Yes! We should totally do that! Oh my god, my childhood is coming back to me xDD

Hate to be the one who Ryan gets...

Or maybe he's super generous.

Probably not

Alright well now I just feel like an asshole. I have not posted within like weeks. And I understand if you kinda want me gone because of it, but i'ma try and not do that anymore.

So yea. I'll hold off until judgement comes, but i'll post right away if I am not burned at the stake yet.

*slowly pushes Fawn towards Chance* they would make cute babies.

Fawn: Oh my god. Stop. Please.

Come on give it a chance.

Fawn: Please, no. *dying of embarrassment*

(●´∀`●)
Nooooo! Clover and Chase would make cuter babies! Hahaha

another rivalry was born! Clover will not back down. She's much prettier than Faw-- hmmngh!

Clover: *smothers DANAsaur* Please forgive my creator. Fawn is prettier than me and DANAsaur like mysterious and reserved guys.

Noooo! You like mysterious guys! You're the one who keeps whispering I want-- hmngh

Clover: *smothers DANAsaur again while blushing madly* U-Uh, nothing to see here. Carry on.

another rivalry was born! Clover will not back down. She's much prettier than Faw-- hmmngh!

Clover: *smothers DANAsaur* Please forgive my creator. Fawn is prettier than me and DANAsaur like mysterious and reserved guys.

Noooo! You like mysterious guys! You're the one who keeps whispering I want-- hmngh

Clover: *smothers DANAsaur again while blushing madly* U-Uh, nothing to see here. Carry on.

Lol and she's not into Kaleb? *shoves mysterious and reserved Blondie their way.*

Kaleb: ..... I wouldn't say I'm mysterious. I'm actually quite forward and...well blunt.

Shhhhh... I'm trying to hook you up boy.

Kaleb: What about Lily?

Okay I'm finding you options!

Kaleb: ..... *sigh*

Clover hasn't met Kaleb yet either cuz he went to rehab before she moved to the valley right?

I kind of want someone to make another bisexual or homosexual female for a potential girlfriend for Fawn too lol

Milli is Demi-sexual currently.
She doesn't care about your gender.
She just cares about friendship and rainbows right now.
Might have to fight Avery and Chance for Clover's love.
Just joking. Her goals will probably change though.

Lol and she's not into Kaleb? *shoves mysterious and reserved Blondie their way.*

Kaleb: ..... I wouldn't say I'm mysterious. I'm actually quite forward and...well blunt.

Clover hasn't met Kaleb yet either cuz he went to rehab before she moved to the valley right?

I kind of want someone to make another bisexual or homosexual female for a potential girlfriend for Fawn too lol

I can make a girlfriend candidate for Fawn~

Been planning a second character anyway but I've been waiting to see how the gender ratio works out before deciding anything

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
So. Before I post and possibly blow up everything. (Figuratively and Actually) Where are we in time? Because from my understanding, we all kinda time jumped to 6pm-6:30pm. Or are we still at like that noon-ish area?

I've been trying to understand it for a good 10 mins and still can't decide on what I think would be right. Just need someone to say "Yea its this."

So. Before I post and possibly blow up everything. (Figuratively and Actually) Where are we in time? Because from my understanding, we all kinda time jumped to 6pm-6:30pm. Or are we still at like that noon-ish area?

I've been trying to understand it for a good 10 mins and still can't decide on what I think would be right. Just need someone to say "Yea its this."
Alright so what happened is that there's something going on with the tree so the Mayor has called everyone to a meeting, look in the IC before and there's a notice. Soul said that we could finish up what we were doing, find the notice and then the time skip would happen. (IIIIII THINK)

Lily: Um.. Lets all just agree that our creators are planning out our love lives.

Lily, shh dear, I'm trying to get you into a guy.

Lily: B-But I just wanna--

Yes, yes, I know you just wanna hug Kaleb but we need to find variety.

Lily: I-I never said that!

Ah the rivals for Chance and etc. I can picture it now... Our characters thinking that we are crazy.

• Love
Milli is Demi-sexual currently.
She doesn't care about your gender.
She just cares about friendship and rainbows right now.
Might have to fight Avery and Chance for Clover's love.
Just joking. Her goals will probably change though.

Lol okay that's nice to know. I actually wanted to talk to you about Fawn and Milli, but gonna have to wait till later.

Lily: Um.. Lets all just agree that our creators are planning out our love lives.

Lily, shh dear, I'm trying to get you into a guy.

Lily: B-But I just wanna--

Yes, yes, I know you just wanna hug Kaleb but we need to find variety.

Lily: I-I never said that!

Ah the rivals for Chance and etc. I can picture it now... Our characters thinking that we are crazy.

Soooo many chance jokes. I think Fawn might tease Chance more than Fabrice for it. XD

*pushes Kaleb back over to Lily* you two would make cute babies too. <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Soooo many chance jokes. I think Fawn might tease Chance more than Fabrice for it. XD

*pushes Kaleb back over to Lily* you two would make cute babies too. <3
Ahhh so many ships, it's adorable ;u;

Yes, they would make adorable ba--

Lily: *Quickly covers the creator's mouth* Nope, nope, nope, he's my patient, nope, nope, nope.

• Love
Thank goodness Ryder isn't getting rivals lol. It'll be smooth sailing from here with his love for fishing. =D

• Love
  • Love
Clover needs to keep her options open! Buuuut Clover might be into Kaleb..and maybe Avery..and Fabrice...and Chance..

Argh! So many potential grooms! I feel like I'm playing harvest moon again >_< I always think hard who to marry xD

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and xLarius
Hmm...

RyderxMingming. The OTP to rule them all.
I second that.

Clover needs to keep her options open! Buuuut Clover might be into Kaleb..and maybe Avery..and Fabrice...and Chance..

Argh! So many potential grooms! I feel like I'm playing harvest moon again >_< I always think hard who to marry xD
Yes, it's just like harvest moon again. The hardest choice is always trying to figure out who to marry ;u;

Milli's going to marry her dead brother Shawn. Great.
For some reason I ship this but at the same time I don't. Halp.

Status
Not open for further replies.