Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Soulserenity20 So can I get a possible answer to that question? Not trying to be pushy but I do kinda want to get back into it.

So. Before I post and possibly blow up everything. (Figuratively and Actually) Where are we in time? Because from my understanding, we all kinda time jumped to 6pm-6:30pm. Or are we still at like that noon-ish area?

I've been trying to understand it for a good 10 mins and still can't decide on what I think would be right. Just need someone to say "Yea its this." - Question
In regard to the time??? That question??

TO ALL PLAYERS
The time at the top of the IC is the current IC time.

Also, Once a few more people gather, and I get a second, i'll start the town meeting. Sorry guys, weekdays are busy for me. Weekends are my most active days :3

Also, Once a few more people gather, and I get a second, i'll start the town meeting. Sorry guys, weekdays are busy for me. Weekends are my most active days :3
So, we went...backwards? I guess I should have tried to word that differently.

What? No. We mean 6:00 PM. Evening. We time skipped from morning to evening.

O_O

The first posts said 6:00am, but then they said 8:00am, and then 10:00am and now we time jumped to 6:00pm. For the meeting.

Uhhhhh. I was going to post earlier the issue is interactions with Avery. He's busy with finals but my issue is that Milli cannot really go anywhere without those interactions. I don't want to control him so do I just wait? Or skip this meeting?

@xLarius, I think it'd be fine if you just wrote it as Avery helping Milli home, and then giving her some space for a while. Maybe she wouldn't want to talk about it, at that moment.

I'm back, btw. =w= Sort of. I still have one more exam coming up, but it should be fine, so I'll be posting, shortly.

You are responsible for your own character. I won't accept "someone else can't post" as a reason for you not being able to post. Get your char out of the situation in a neutral way and it'll be fine.

"He helped her and she got home."

Is sufficient.

"She ended up getting home, needless to say."

Is also sufficient.

I hope it's fine if Avery's mother starts the discussion. >.> Here's a shortened CS in case anyone wants to use her as an NPC.

Reference Image:
HarvestMoonNPC.png

Name: Rinthea Miller
Birthday: Fall 26
Home: The Bakery
Personality: Gruff, Patient, Understanding, Relaxed, Bold
Dislikes: Hot Weather, Being Told What To Do, Lettuce

Other:
- She's a light smoker.
- Is a bit tough on Avery at times, but secretly dotes on him.

Surrounded by precariously low ceilings

Reactions: Crysodic
I'm just waiting for people to put up their posties >w>

I'm just waiting for people to put up their posties >w>
Ah. I should probably post again. I'll do that tomorrow, sorry.

Guys, I need more activities and posts from every one. I can't write it all by myself. You were active for the open interactions, please be active for the plot too. Everyone should have an opinion on what's going on in the town. :)

Kerr has no idea what the hell is going on. So, I personally can't think of anything to post.

Bump. I know everyone is busy with exams. Try your best to post, though I'm ehh.

Status
Not open for further replies.