Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might take a bit to post, I have to study for finals. Well half of them. So sorry! I'll get a 'seeing notice' post by tomorrow. I think?

Capture%208_zpsgnadirvi.png
3990b5bd-3ec3-4866-af61-f4c69b423959_zpscklxcv95.png

Chance Harveston

Work Attire: Dream (Full View)
-fixed where he doesn't have boobs XP-
Home: Has a room upstairs at the Bar
Personality in 5 words: Dedicated, Leisurely, Reserved, Fickle, Addictive

History: Chance is the only son of two renown llama breeders, Charles and Helena Harveston. He and his sister, Hope, grew up around llamas all of their lives, and they're quite familiarized with them. The two of them even started breeding llamas of their own which helped them save a good amount of money. Chance had a decent boyhood, yet he was constantly under the influence of his junkie uncle. At age eleven, Chance was already addicted to cigarettes and other unhealthy things. As he grew older, Chance became obsessed with learning about different types of energy drinks (like in the games) and he made a hobby of mixing different beverages together for fun. This led him to start his career as a bartender, and he used the money he saved from llama breeding to open up his own bar in Moonrise Valley. As of now, he's moving into town and unpacking his things into the room upstairs at the bar. Unknown to him, is the harsh winter which is approaching that may be detrimental to his newly started business. Regardless, he intends to enjoy his stay in Moonrise and to make the best drinks around for all of the villagers!

Family/Relationships: Charles - Father; Helena - Mother; Hope - Sister
Dislikes: Geese, Celery, Chocolate
Birthday: Fall 9

-Complete-

Reactions: Soulserenity20

Chance Harveston

History: Chance is the only son of two renown llama breeders, Charles and Helena Harveston. He and his sister, Hope, grew up around llamas all of their lives, and they're quite familiarized with them. The two of them even started breeding llamas of their own which helped them save a good amount of money. Chance had a decent boyhood, yet he was constantly under the influence of his junkie uncle. At age eleven, Chance was already addicted to cigarettes and other unhealthy things. As he grew older, Chance became obsessed with learning about different types of energy drinks (like in the games) and he made a hobby of mixing different beverages together for fun. This led him to start his career as a bartender, and he used the money he saved from llama breeding to open up his own bar in Moonrise Valley. As of now, he's moving into town and unpacking his things into the room upstairs at the bar. Unknown to him, is the harsh winter which is approaching that may be detrimental to his newly started business. Regardless, he intends to enjoy his stay in Moonrise and to make the best drinks around for all of the villagers!

-Complete-

Damn. Well I'm a fan. (*°∀°)=3

• Thank You
Reactions: True North

Chance Harveston

-Complete-
Oh my god, that's an awesome bartender xD
Though Liky would be concerned about the ciggerettes. Yeah, she's literally concerned about everyone xDD

• Thank You
Oh my god, that's an awesome bartender xD
Though Liky would be concerned about the ciggerettes. Yeah, she's literally concerned about everyone xDD

He is awesome and his name is chance. Like that used to be one of my most favorite guys names for characters. XD

Well the name is significant to a real life person I knew of. I didn't choose Chance for the heck of it is what I'm trying to say xP Thanks again btw. I'm going to try and make time for this RP.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Go ahead and post to the IC. I'll get his banner made when I get a chance to do the stragglers

Well the name is significant to a real life person I knew of. I didn't choose Chance for the heck of it is what I'm trying to say xP Thanks again btw. I'm going to try and make time for this RP.

That's pretty interesting, sometimes I name characters after IRL people or their names hold some.sort of siginificance. Not often though. Aaaaanyways ~

*slowly pushes Fawn towards Chance* they would make cute babies.

Fawn: Oh my god. Stop. Please.

Come on give it a chance.

Fawn: Please, no. *dying of embarrassment*

(●´∀`●)

That's pretty interesting, sometimes I name characters after IRL people or their names hold some.sort of siginificance. Not often though. Aaaaanyways ~

*slowly pushes Fawn towards Chance* they would make cute babies.

Fawn: Oh my god. Stop. Please.

Come on give it a chance.

Fawn: Please, no. *dying of embarrassment*

(●´∀`●)
*Lily is slowly pushing Fawn to Chance* Just veeeeeery slowly.

• Love
With all the shipping going on I reckon we should have a harvest moon style couples event at some point xD

• Love
Reactions: xLarius and Esmeray
With all the shipping going on I reckon we should have a harvest moon style couples event at some point xD

I'd third this, buuuut we don't have any actual couples yet lol

In the harvest Moon games there is a chocolate day in both spring and winter. One day the girls give chocolates, and the other the boys give chocolates.

I'd third this, buuuut we don't have any actual couples yet lol

In the harvest Moon games there is a chocolate day in both spring and winter. One day the girls give chocolates, and the other the boys give chocolates.
If I recall correctly; Valentines is in Spring, and White Day is in Winter.

• Thank You
Oh the shipping, it's beautiful. I can't wait to see the 'heart' events if we implement that between characters as well. It can be like our character events and it would be interesting to see rivals >w>

I was thinking maybe we could have the events if we want our characters to bond more, both for diamonds (for friends) and hearts (for romance).

We could sort out a way to do events :P

Chance is pretty reserved and mysterious, so whoever wants his attention (attraction wise) is going to have to really put in some work :P He won't start to pursue anyone himself unless he's caught onto their persistent efforts, and if he actually likes them back. This is mainly because he's so focused on establishing his new business. Anyways, I hope to get my introduction up by tonight. I won't be home from school til like 6

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.