• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
My controller came in finally! too bad it doesn't work.....YET. I will take it apart and improve it if I must. Guess I'll have to hunt the Gamecube games myself.

On the bright side of today, I got new shoes, spent time with some friends, and found out my school summer project isn't a massive as I thought it was! ^^

I am free you Idiot!!~

A very good feeling indeed, I can't remember last time I felt so good.

Thank you God.!^^

My everything is sore because of how crazy awesome yesterday's parkour session was.

I got 86/100 on my BA101 test today. I reread each of the five chapters at least 5 times each and it fucking PAID OFF. YES. Considering how bad my test anxiety can get, this is a huge deal for me.

Just have... *counts on fingers* 6 exams left for all my classes including finals? Well however many there are, I hope I come out with all passing grades so I can finish this degree already. Pretty sure I deserve a party when I'm done. :| Got a bottle of champagne in the fridge just waiting to be cracked into.....

IAMFU!KING FREE !!

Except this. My me job is calling me by the end of this week ^^

There's quite a bit to be grateful for in life, no matter what you may be going through.

Fact proven by my friends, co-workers, and the kids I watch. Yeah, I lost my grandmother, but I also cherish her memory.

One of my friends married the love of her life, the kids love me at work, and I have a bunch of wonderful people in my life.

I BOUGHT MY FIRST WIG YESTERDAY.

IT'S BLACK AND LONG AND PRETTY AND GONNA BE PERFECT FOR MY DEATH COSPLAY.

YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. I CAN USE THIS FOR 80'S LOOKS AND LOOKING GOTH FOR THE HELL OF IT AND FOR HALLOWEEN AND JUST FOR DRESSING UP.
THIS MIGHT BE MY FIRST STEP INTO COSPLAYING/DRESSING UP MORE OFTEN, OR EVEN MAYBE FIRST STEP INTO LOLITA FASHION. I DONT KNOW.

BUT I'M SO EXCITED. LOOKAT ALL THESE FUCKING CAPS. LIKE FUCK. CAPS ON EVERYFUCKINGWHERE. :D

Cosplayed Gun Gale Online Kirito.

Trolled every standard SAO-vers. Kirito cosplayer.

Frequently mistaken for a female.

Entertained the fanboys/girls in foam sword fights.

Authentic Kirito 100% verified.

I love studying.

I don't think I'll ever get this much free time to just study and get those mental pathways hardwired from now on.

The benefit of free time now? 30+ years of an awesome career.

Too bad free time is now on a countdown. T minus 7 days.

DC, even though your live action films suck, your animated movies are pretty fucking awesome.

It has been a good cleaning day. Even though I had to deal with food rot and a grody bathroom floor, I also uncovered some fun, sentimental stuff that I stored away in a box. Including the Pokemon cards I didn't sell those years ago. <3 Makes me want to buy a bunch more and start playing all over again. x__x;

Oh, also:

FUCK YEEEAAAHHH I GOT ALL PASSING GRADES THIS TERM. THROUGH ALL MY SWEAT AND TEARS, I'VE FINALLY DONE IT. OOOHHH YEAH, HELLO AA DEGREE. *waits impatiently for her piece of paper that proves she's wasted plenty of time on this bullshit* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back