HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I like him even more now then I did before.

Maybe even love him. Which is weird cause before i didn't even believe in love.

On the other hand, I have new bath stuff in a scent that doesn't hurt my nose and smells awesome, two flavours of ice cream in the freezer, a whole lot of chocolate and my energy drinks waiting for me.

So my computing teacher was all "Who wants a free memory stick?"
And left the room, only to come back in with a paper bag full of memory sticks shaped like little angry men whose heads you can take off. Which is cool.

I don't usually drink, but I had to attend a society meeting and there was free wine. Unfortunately, most of the people left while I was still on my first glass, and so I couldn't leave after one drink when 100e was spent on cheap wine for this gig. Five glasses of later, I had a more sober friend walk me most of the way home, because I was so very drunk. However, when I wake up yesterday morning, I had no hangover, whatsoever. My stomach was a little uneasy, but I'd had pizza to eat the night before as well and dairy produce does have that effect on me at certain times of the month, so it was all really good. :D

So I went with the anime club and to a Chinese restaurant.
They actually wanted me to come along with them.
I felt comfortable being in prolonged contact with more than four people at the same time.
This is a big thing for me.

yay! Ran into my favorite person at the coffee shop today while meeting with another great person about volunteer activities!

You guys. You guys! All this joy makes me happy :D
My awesome for the day: finding this rave thread!

Reactions: Ochalla
The Illidan cosplay I've been working on for someone is coming along very nicely! I'm really excited about the end product!

My haaair. I was finally able to get a friend to help me redye it. The colour is so bright and not faded anymore and I can't see my roots. Hallelujah

Passover seder last night reminded me of why I do the things I do and why they are so important. People are so important. We must fight for freedom for all.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I feel kinda of stupid reading a thank you card and tearing up and getting all emotional about it. But for the first time in a YEAR I actually feel like there's hope that we can work everything out and we get to be one big family again. Even though it dun erase what happened and I don't regret what happened, I am really really happy there is a bridge now.

@Temper Tantrum and I had a date and were all hyper and spazzy met up today! :D
tumblr_n2zynxDGx41ropfa0o7_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I finally got to work on my Lady Scorpion's mask and I'm almost done with it. And also, I started drawing up the plans for the Winter Soldier's arm.

I want it to be 1PM so I can see the look on his face when I give him his surprise for our first month together!

I just spent a weekend with a bus full of activists protesting the Keystone XL pipeline and not only that - the organizer, my talented, friendly, all-around amazing boytoy whom EVERYONE knows and likes, knew this was a hard thing for me to be around that many people for so long even though he's such an extrovert he accommodated ME and made sure I knew I was just as important being there and even if I'd been like, "yeah, you should sit next to whoever you want" - he wanted to be with ME. And afterward he still wanted to be with me. The whole weekend I was telling myself how I'm not good enough, smart enough, energetic enough, and yet - I know I'm a broken record about this. I just can't get over that he really probably could have anyone in that community, and he wants me. Broken-down, not amazingly passionate and energetic and ridiculously active me.

Friends, let this be a lesson to you. I still don't really believe I'm loveable and yet here's all the evidence to the contrary. Patience and ignoring the brain weasels and It will come.

7 more days! One more week! I can't wait to see my hubby!!! I miss him so much it hurts, but I finally get to see him after 2 months!!!!!!!

New glasses tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.