HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Luna's gonna happy-rave now.
I found someone interested in topics I'm interested in and who seems open to my ideas!
Also, I spent all day online, hehe...and didn't get yelled at yet! It is 6 pm where I am and I have been on since I woke up at 10 am. I have no life hahahaha.

So about this Swedish Metal band right now. who knew, war paint covered heathens are soothing to my soul.

I love the friends I have here. :] I was checking in for a moment just because. I didn't realize how many wanted to keep touch with me even though I'm not around here so much lately. I normally am not so lucky to know such thoughtful people.

So thanks <3 I'm doing better, especially now.

Dude. I got huge this summer.

Training ftw.

And I got all these new bruises and cuts and stuff.

That's a little sour. But what the hey.

This week's been a bit harsh on me, what with the bad weather, the compounding scheduling problems, and the ever-present sense of melancholy dominating some of my friends. But hey, I've still got my love, so everything looks brighter than ever! :)

A bit of a wish, though: I truly hope that next week would see the lifting of any one of these clouds, as well as the consummation (but not of the sexual kind) of anyone of my loves. But nevertheless, let this providential joy shine as brightly as the sun!

I get to be a detective at a ball and actually arrest people. Why am I excited by this? Cause I'm a moron.

I AM A MERCILESS POWERFUL GODDESS WHO DESTROYS ALL WHO TOUCH MY VILLAGERS!

-Breathes swamp and plague onto the Atari village-

-Goes back to Godus-

I've lost three pounds in a month. I'm content with life. I've cut out most of the soda, I only drink one a day now except on weekends (It's usually that I go without because I don't want to go out). I've been getting more fruits and veggies via smoothies, and I'm on the hunt for some nommy looking chicken. And maybe some steaks....so I can actually cook...maybe.

Feeling victorious as hell right now. 8| It's always a big accomplishment when you get your sick kid to eat something.

I have my little biscut. My little Tiny Box Tim finally came in the mail and he is cute as alllll hell. I love him so much. Together we shall take tests and defeat yucky bugs!!!!!!!

I love you all.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
A friend of mine has finally gotten out of her depressed state and has found happiness in the best way.

For that I am a mixture of happy and proud of her. I wish that she could see just how happy I am for her, because i was scared of losing her. For my friend, I raise a glass. May she always find the light in the dark.

Almost at 50k words on my story.

Holy crap, I can almost publish this!

Squee~

Well after I go over and redraft it three times but that's okay because shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.