HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Cute Girl At Work, I don't know how I managed to get so infatuated with you, but here I am. I'm pretty sure I look like a complete fool every time you come by the desk. Your smile is brilliant and contagious. I'm also 90% sure you're probably not gay, but a girl can dream.

(I had to debate about which thread to post this in...)

Oh, Cute Girl At Work, I don't know how I managed to get so infatuated with you, but here I am. I'm pretty sure I look like a complete fool every time you come by the desk. Your smile is brilliant and contagious. I'm also 90% sure you're probably not gay, but a girl can dream.

(I had to debate about which thread to post this in...)
you never know, she might be curious

you never know, she might be curious
I try to avoid getting involved with 'bicurious' girls... but I can't ask her regardless, because she leaves before my shift is over.

Finally, a band practice graded higher than a B! :D

Just looking at the courses! dDamn it man I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, one might say that this belongs in the rant section. I say nay, because after a while it just became comic relief :fryingpan:.

Me: "Yes, I want to report a stolen hot spot. I haven't had the chance to call in yet because of work."
Customer Service A: "Yes, do you have the number for that device?"
Me: "Yes, it is ***-****, and that's a *** area code."
Customer Service A: "We aren't getting that account. Please call this number: ***-***."

(I hang up and spent about 45 minutes on hold)
Customer Service B: "Yes, how may I help you?"
Me: "I need the number for this device."
Customer Service B: *gives me the number and asks me about a million different fucking questions*
(I hang up)
(Spends yet another 45-60 minutes on hold)
Customer Service A: "Yes, well you forgot this information, go get it."

After spending quite a bit of time doing this tug-o-war for information, and other ridiculous amount of minutes on hold, you know what they tell me?

Customer Service A: "I'm sorry. We can't help you. Too much time has passed since the stolen date and now."

:banghead: This. This is how I was at first until you know what I realized? It was one of those classic jokes (except not a joke cause it happened). I can't help but laugh my ass off out of the whole damn situation.

Gotta learn to laugh at yourself.​

Smash Bros. comes out TONIGHT! So I will be spending the night with fun people who play on their 3DS! and I threw up earlier but now I feel great!!!

Reactions: Razilin
Finally got my anti-d prescription filled again after two days of having nothing.

Fun stuff.

I quit my job a couple of weeks ago and I just went to get my last checks, worried because I don't have a new job yet and bills and whatnot, and I looked at my hours worked and was like, what the fuck? I had about 86 hours. Whaaaaaaaaaat? I only worked about 10 hours that check. I was then informed that they paid all of my vacation hours, about 77 hours, and so that check was a whopping amount and I did not expect that and I don't have to worry about this month yaaaaay!

My mom and dad are coming to visit! We're going to da BIG mall (It has TWO FLOORS!!! IS HUGE!!!) And my grandmother referred to me as "her friend" and wanted me to get some tea for her. TO THE BANKING WEBSITE!!!!!

Reactions: Razilin
Instructor is sick, so I get to go home early~! 8D

Now to wait for busses to start running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.