HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sad because you're not here, I'm happy because you are actually somewhere!

MUTHAFUCKIN' RICE KRISPIE TREATS.

My controller came in finally! too bad it doesn't work.....YET. I will take it apart and improve it if I must. Guess I'll have to hunt the Gamecube games myself.

On the bright side of today, I got new shoes, spent time with some friends, and found out my school summer project isn't a massive as I thought it was! ^^

I am free you Idiot!!~

A very good feeling indeed, I can't remember last time I felt so good.

Thank you God.!^^

My everything is sore because of how crazy awesome yesterday's parkour session was.

First day of band camp. My everything hurts and I feel great!

I got 86/100 on my BA101 test today. I reread each of the five chapters at least 5 times each and it fucking PAID OFF. YES. Considering how bad my test anxiety can get, this is a huge deal for me.

Just have... *counts on fingers* 6 exams left for all my classes including finals? Well however many there are, I hope I come out with all passing grades so I can finish this degree already. Pretty sure I deserve a party when I'm done. :| Got a bottle of champagne in the fridge just waiting to be cracked into.....

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
IAMFU!KING FREE !!

Except this. My me job is calling me by the end of this week ^^

There's quite a bit to be grateful for in life, no matter what you may be going through.

Fact proven by my friends, co-workers, and the kids I watch. Yeah, I lost my grandmother, but I also cherish her memory.

One of my friends married the love of her life, the kids love me at work, and I have a bunch of wonderful people in my life.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I BOUGHT MY FIRST WIG YESTERDAY.

IT'S BLACK AND LONG AND PRETTY AND GONNA BE PERFECT FOR MY DEATH COSPLAY.

YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. I CAN USE THIS FOR 80'S LOOKS AND LOOKING GOTH FOR THE HELL OF IT AND FOR HALLOWEEN AND JUST FOR DRESSING UP.
THIS MIGHT BE MY FIRST STEP INTO COSPLAYING/DRESSING UP MORE OFTEN, OR EVEN MAYBE FIRST STEP INTO LOLITA FASHION. I DONT KNOW.

BUT I'M SO EXCITED. LOOKAT ALL THESE FUCKING CAPS. LIKE FUCK. CAPS ON EVERYFUCKINGWHERE. :D

Cosplayed Gun Gale Online Kirito.

Trolled every standard SAO-vers. Kirito cosplayer.

Frequently mistaken for a female.

Entertained the fanboys/girls in foam sword fights.

Authentic Kirito 100% verified.

I love studying.

I don't think I'll ever get this much free time to just study and get those mental pathways hardwired from now on.

The benefit of free time now? 30+ years of an awesome career.

Too bad free time is now on a countdown. T minus 7 days.

DC, even though your live action films suck, your animated movies are pretty fucking awesome.

It has been a good cleaning day. Even though I had to deal with food rot and a grody bathroom floor, I also uncovered some fun, sentimental stuff that I stored away in a box. Including the Pokemon cards I didn't sell those years ago. <3 Makes me want to buy a bunch more and start playing all over again. x__x;

Oh, also:

FUCK YEEEAAAHHH I GOT ALL PASSING GRADES THIS TERM. THROUGH ALL MY SWEAT AND TEARS, I'VE FINALLY DONE IT. OOOHHH YEAH, HELLO AA DEGREE. *waits impatiently for her piece of paper that proves she's wasted plenty of time on this bullshit* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.