HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
These new glasses.
Sweet Mother Teresa on the hood of a Mercedes Benz, THESE GLASSES.
I haven't seen this clearly in ages and my eyes are hurting because everything's so clear but I don't care because THESE NEW GLASSES

I... I actually had fun with today's math homework. I enjoy logarithms, as it turns out.

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
My hubby will be home sometime tonight. :) That's about all I can think about.

PAGANFEST SAN FRANSISCO OCTOBER JAPAN TOWN AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

~Explodes from all the happy feels imaginable~

BOOOM!!!

Reactions: 2 people
These new glasses man. Everything is so fucking clear, and it's awesome. I spent five minutes just blinking as my eyes adjusted to the difference

10342838_10152362202205139_1109232410331428374_n.jpg

After almost two weeks of waiting for someone to claim him, and secretly hoping no one would, according to Animal Services, he is officially our dog. :D Good thing, because I don't think I could have given him up to someone who couldn't take care of him to begin with.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
CONCHITA WURST IS THE WINNER OF ESC 2014, RISING LIKE A PHOENIX AND SHINING LIKE A BEACON OF HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE!!!

I think I might take the step to up my education and get another degree -- in surgery. I'd like to be a surgeon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love Iwaku, sure, it might go without saying, but I just love it so damn much T^T

I made it through another week at work and now I get to spend the whole weekend with my wonderful girlfriend... ;w;

I'm also just feeling so incredibly welcomed by Iwaku, gosh. I haven't been so excited to play forum RPs with complete strangers in ages, it's been so hard not to start/join a dozen games this week alone. :')

October is the best thing I have ever let happen to me. I am so grateful for him, everything he does, and the way he treats me.

I can't describe how it feels to have friends. Even if they don't care forever, I'll never forget the moments when they helped me grow.

I miss you Grandmom, I will always remember how supportive you were of me, those three years with your love was everything I needed to start becoming a better person. You guided me to happiness and helped me on that train, you saw in me everything that I failed too and I am so happy to be your grand-daughter.

It's funny how sometimes you need someone to say it's okay to go for what you want. I want this. I'm going for it!

Reactions: Fluffy
Life continues to test me, it seems. Too bad life didn't get the memo that I'm super badass >:[

I have two rogues in my party who are notorious for stealing shit (which is what rogues are known for) and getting into all kinds of trouble. A lot of the times it gives me a lot of headaches.

However, today I enacted my revenge and it was purely accidental.

After one of my players let slip that one of my rogues, Tanaka, stayed in a cat hotel, his werewolf girlfriend pitched a fit and wanted to know the full extent of this relationship. My healer NPC laid down a Zone of Truth and thus began the interrogation. My other rogue, Mason, got caught in it. The interrogation got so heated up and to defend himself Tanaka let slip that he loves his girlfriend - after knowing her for five days. She asks if he really means it, he says yes, and she asks him to be his mate. He says yes and someone mentions that they are standing in a temple and could get hitched right now. It also helps that there's a chance they could die later that night. Seizing the opportunity, Mason's pregnant girlfriend Elspeth asks if they could get married right now. Mason, who was minutes earlier digging Tanaka's grave, is bamboozled and says yes.

By this point everyone has lost their shit and is laughing hysterically. One of my party members starts singing the wedding march, I cut him off saying, "I got this." And play the actual song. For the next two minutes we're dying of laughter.

After the vows are said, the werewolf turns to Tanaka and says, "I was going to keep this from you, but I'm pregnant."

LOL!

AWW YISS... I got somewhere in Dark Souls. Finally. >>;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Minibit has the best boyfie ever ^w^

I was a total bitch yesterday. I was tired and stressed and depressed and I said awful things to Scotty. And then I went to work without apologizing or even listening to what he had to say.

And when I got back from a crazy shift, our conversation went as follows

S: "I got pizza for dinner."

M: "73?" *thinking I hate the garlic sauce from that place*

S: "Yup. I ordered some for you with plain sauce."

M: "Oh. Thanks"

S: "Also ordered a chocolate cheesecake. Thought you could use it."

I may or may not have started crying >.>;;

Status
Not open for further replies.