HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was having a hernia these last few days, but turns out it was only constipation! :D :D :D :D yay! :P

Oh my gosh I haven't felt this good in so fucking long. At last, life tastes sweet again. *snuggles her bong* ;__;

Now maybe I can get some damn housework done. This cold's been making me slack on my chores and daaammmn does it need some attention. I swear, cold medicine is useless. Now I barely notice I'm sick and sore.

Despite the rocky start this morning, today is turning out to be an amazing day. My colleagues are supportive and hilarious, lunch was a barbecue. Those burgers were delicious. (Covered in condiments, of course. I always practice safe snacks.)

Gonna make me some motherfucking sponge cake.

Reactions: 2 people
I've got a Google Group for my GMs, an Excel spreadsheet for accepted characters that links them with plots, two new characters being submitted everyday and an ongoing Skype convo with my players, AND THEY'RE ACTUALLY COMING UP WITH PLOTS -- Oh hell yes I'm having fun.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
My hubby is only 2 hours from home! I hate the fact that it's been two months since I saw him, but I'm too happy to even care about that now! :)

I've finally started muddling through a problem I've dealt with for over a decade, with the help of a couple of very close friends and insurance/my employer. I won't go off on a long rave like I originally intended, so I'll keep the resolution short and simple.

Hello, Iwaku. My name is Ashlynn, I'm twenty-five years old, and I'm finally taking the steps towards a full transition. It feels good to finally have the courage to say that. :)

I've finally started muddling through a problem I've dealt with for over a decade, with the help of a couple of very close friends and insurance/my employer. I won't go off on a long rave like I originally intended, so I'll keep the resolution short and simple.

Hello, Iwaku. My name is Ashlynn, I'm twenty-five years old, and I'm finally taking the steps towards a full transition. It feels good to finally have the courage to say that. :)

Hi Ashlynn.

So very proud of you. I'm wishing you all the hapiness in the world and I'm here for you whenever you may need me <3

I'm proud of you too Ashlynn! <3

• Love
Reactions: The Taleweaver
It's Friday! I get to sit back and enjoy my weekend before the daily grind again.

This idiotic weather makes me go Insane!!- swears to the skies above-
But!~

I'm so fucking happy that I can finally Play the Damn Guitar!! Yoosh! In my garden to! While it rains.. How Awesome is that?^^

My neighbours will move to a different town soon ! Ha ha xD

Tonight, at 7pm central time, I'm going to see Welcome to Night Vale live! I've been so excited I woke up at 3am and haven't been able to go back to sleep.

Not too good, considering I have a four hour drive to the venue, but that's why Rockstar is a beautiful and delicious beverage.

If I'm never heard from again, it's because I entered the Dog Park and left my iPod in the hotel room before doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.