The cold has finally passed, thank the lord Jebus. I am going to be working on the I.C. opening post even though Miya hasn't gotten a CS in. @Miya take your time, I am in no rush! Just figured I could start getting some stuff ready and push us into the beginning of the story. I am so excited!

Reactions: Rads and Miya
I expect the post sometime tomorrow, or you're slacking and cut from dinner! Kidding, of course. Can't Wait Jeej!

I seriosly wonder how you get 'jeej' from my name, it doesn't make any sense. I will still be waiting for the last CS. Also anyone reading that wants to join please submit them! We are still open!

I'm waiting around, but don't have much to comment. Mostly, I'm also busy with other stuff, so it works out ok.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jendori and Dekonic
With that I'm now done with classes for this week.

Will try to punch in the CS, after I settled some important homework, hopefully.

• Love
Reactions: Rads and Dekonic
Awesome to hear! Hopefully homework goes well!

I sincerely look forward to the story we're going to create c:.
Can't wait to see it Miya and I'm glad you're still with us R-9! Do you prefer R-9 or something different?

Reactions: Rads
R-9 works, and seems to be how most people call me here anyway.

Reactions: Dekonic
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up because it totally passed my mind.
I am having a simple surgery done tomorrow on my left hand, and will be out of commission for most of the weekend. I will do my best to answer any questions and if Miya gets their CS up I will have our IC ready to go.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I can't speak for the GM, but I'd say just start working on that character and get them posted.

I already have a vague notion of a character in mind, moreso based on the info I've seen here. Should have a character written up relatively soon.

Will fill in the history soonish. Gonna rest for now /coughs

Oh boy, bio is finally done.

[fieldbox=Miyuki Ishihara, #4a4d9e, solid]
kisa_chi_ge-jpg.145440

[Reference: Chihaya Kisaragi from Idolm@ster]

[fieldbox=Norn Database, gray, solid]
Affiliation: Mist Special Forces - Former Cradle Unit

God Arc Type: 4th Generation New-Type

Equipment: Charge Spear/Long Sword - Shield - Blast Gun
[/fieldbox]

• Name: Miyuki Ishihara

Codename: Hecate

Joined Fenrir: 2083

Origin/Nationality: Far East

Eye Color: Amber

Hair Color: Dark Blue

Birthday: February 25th, 2068

Blood Power: N/A (Unknown)

Height: 162cm (5'3.8")

Weight: 55kg (121.3 lbs)

Physical Characteristics:

Miyuki has a disheveled, waist length dark blue hair and a pair of weary amber eyes, most likely caused by long hours of standing guard as a Cradle unit. Her figure is mostly insignificant, though those who are interested with petite frames may find her attractive. Miyuki commonly wears dark colored outfits, especially dark blue or black to match her hair. She also commonly wears her white Cradle jacket on top of her existing outfit, even though she was transferred to the Mist Special Forces. Unlike other trendier God Eaters, she prefers simple clothing with a preference on schoolgirl outfits.

VA: Asami Imai

• Personality:

Miyuki is mostly a stoic, composed person. She prefers establishing order above everything else, especially during a mission as she experienced higher success rates and survivability. She also tends to analyze a situation before tackling it. Unless it involve human lives, Miyuki would not risk herself for something as abstract as glory, for example. After all, she is fighting what it can be a lifelong battle. Outside of missions, she prefers to keep to herself and did little to socialization aside from knowing her teammates' names and their abilities. Miyuki does not shun away those who approached her for a small talk, however.

Traits:

> Stoic
    > Composed
    > Reticent
    > Introverted
    > Orderly
    > Textbook

> Singing
    > Finding out weapon combinations
    > Planning for the next mission
    > Tea
    > Cookies
    > Bugarally
    > Hope

Dislikes:

> Disorder
    > Despair
    > Death
    > Unnecessary Heroism
    > Arrogance
    > Flaunt

• Physical Strengths:

> Burst Damage
    > Agile
    > Aerial Raves

Physical Weaknesses:

> Stamina
    > Sustained Damage

Blade Ability:

With the Charge Spear, Miyuki has to look for an Aragami's weak point. Once she has discovered the Aragami's weak spot, she has to charge her spear for a Charge Hit, and propel herself into the weak point for a large amount of burst damage. Should she miss however, Miyuki will do no damage and even end up receiving a counterattack. Compared to other safer, conventional weapons such as Long Sword, the Charge Spear is a high risk, high reward weapon. Even so, the Charge Spear can be used as a normal weapon, although the damage output will be lower compared to well timed Charge Hits on weak points. Miyuki also tends to jump and do aerial combos as well, as she has the ability to do double jumps.

Due to the Charge Spear's high risk, high reward weapon, there are times where Miyuki might bring a Long Sword instead, should she is assigned to deal with unknown, high profile threats. She also suffers from a low stamina pool.

Gun Ability:

Miyuki's gun skills are mostly serviceable, as Blast Gun does not require pinpoint accuracy. The Blast Gun has the ability to store more Oracle Points as well, allowing her to use high powered bullets that consume large amounts of OP with high explosive damages, or allow her to provide continuous sustained fire from her gun. However, there are some friendly fires with her own crafted bullet recipes, namely those that caused large explosions on impact. Whenever Miyuki attempts to fire one of those explosive bullets, she will yell "Fire in the Hole!" in advance, hoping that her teammates will move away in time.

• History/Backstory:

Miyuki was born in an average family, now residing in one of the few residential districts under the protection of Fenrir Far East Branch. During her time in Kuromatsu High School, she used to take odd jobs from Fenrir, such as janitorial work. When the demand for God Eaters has risen, especially after Ark Project's aftermath and the Red Rain incident, Miyuki was tested for God Eater compatibility, even after she expressed her disinterest as a God Eater.

Unfortunately, she was tested compatible, and soon arrangements were made to induct her as a God Eater, despite her protest. As such, her time as a high school student was cut short, and her cheerful demeanor soon gave way to a stoic personality. Miyuki was stationed in 2nd Unit, the Defense Team of the Fenrir Far East Branch. The harsh realities soon set in, and it did not took long for the blue haired girl to experience degradation in her sanity.

Fortunately, the members of the 2nd Unit managed to keep her afloat, at least most of the time. After serving in the Defense Force for nearly a year, Miyuki found herself being drafted into Cradle. Without any choice, she begrudgingly left the comfort of Far East Branch, and joined Cradle in their efforts to protect the satellite bases. From there, her role as a God Eater became even more tougher, due to the lack of manpower and resources from newly established satellite bases.

Not to mention she was paired to a God Eater who was newer than herself.

Fortunately, the heroes that stopped the Project Ark visited them from time to time, and even began a short training program called "The Aspirants", hailed by the notable God Eater who led the 1st Unit and saved the world from the Devouring Apocalypse, to increase the odds of survival for its Cradle members. Miyuki tried her best to absorb whatever the former 1st Unit members has to offer.

She continued to serve in Cradle for the entirety of the Black Plague incident and after, until the emergence of Black Mist anomaly. Due to the severity of the Black Mist, Fenrir Far East branch immediately began testing all of its God Eaters for compatibility with the P99 Bias Factor. Miyuki was tested compatible, and this time, without a grumble, transferred into the Mist Special Forces, making her return to Fenrir Far East Branch.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Boom, just in case you're accepting anyone else.

[fieldbox="Norn Database"]
Name: Dennis Wright

Codename: Cook

Affiliation: Mist (Formerly Fenrir Glasgow Branch)

Occupation: God Eater, previously chef (until 2079) and part of the Glasgow Branch Research Unit (Until 2083) due to incompatibility with previous Bias Factors.

God Arc Type: 4th Generation, Newtype

Equipment: Charge Spear | Blast Gun | Tower Shield
[/fieldbox]

• Joined Fenrir: 2076

Origin/Nationality: Fenrir Glasgow Branch/ British nationality.

Eye Color: Turquoise

Hair Color: Blonde/brown

Birthday: 15th of June, 2062

Blood Power: True Assimilation - Upon consuming the Oracle Cells that comprise an Aragami, Dennis takes on similar visual and physical traits of the Aragami that's been consumed, it prevents the creation of Aragami bullets and the acquisitions of said bullets from transferrence shots, but it grants Dennis the same sort of resistances as the consumed Aragami whilst he is in burst, this same reaction can be triggered if an Aragami bullet is transferred to him from another god-eater.

Height: 6'3 (approx 190cm)

Weight: 72 kg (158 lbs)

• Psychiatric Evaluation
    Dennis could be considered to be the sort who acts as a support to most others. He seems to have no personal problems of his own that can be gathered from conversations and evaluations with him aside from a strong desire to be there for people who are in need, be it emotional or physical, and disregards any hazards that may befall him in the pursuit of trying to help.

This could prove to be a detrimental depending on the situation, but so far it has proven to be of a benefit to those around him, his selfless nature and general optimism don't appear to be a cover for any underlying issues.

It has been noted that he has a remarkable taste for food and can often identify safe ingredients in the field.

Physical Strengths
    Despite Dennis' relatively lithe build and tall frame, he is particularly good at soaking up damage, moreso with his tower shield and Blood Ability taken into account and is fast enough to throw himself to the defence of other God Eaters if they're in particular trouble mid-combat. It is safe to say that Dennis is an endurance fighter based on these attributes.

He is also rather ambitious when it comes to using his Blood Ability and will take most, if not every, chance he can to gain any form of advantage against the Aragami foes.

Physical Weaknesses
    Even with his toughness and the amplification of his strengths via his Blood Ability and Burst, Dennis afflicts less damage to Aragami compared to any other God Eater, whether it's a testament to his lasting power or just an odd mutation to his Bias Factor, he's constantly trying to improve his strength to little avail.

Blade Ability
    With his Charge Spear and Tower Shield, Dennis is prone to launching himself to the front of a fight to draw the attention of Aragami to himself to keep them away from his allies so that they can do the damage that really matters.

Gun Ability
    With his Blast Gun, Dennis makes the most of Radial Recovery Bullets to act as an auxiliary medic unit, to work along side this he carries all the O Ampules, OG Balls and Recovery Posts that he physically can.

It's rare for him to actually use his Blast Gun as an actual combat weapon, but when he does he tends to use Toxic/Binding Explosive Bullets to weaken his targets for his allies.

• History:
    Dennis is pretty unremarkable aside from his knack for food stuffs and cooking, he grew up under the protection of Fenrir's Glasgow Branch and at first worked for them as a chef, sharing no compatibility with the Bias Factors of old types or new types at the time. He often shared small-talk with the God Eaters of the branch between missions.

Due to his reasonable ability with identifying materials recovered from the field after a couple of years of studying, he was soon introduced to the research unit to begin field examinations of locales where Aragami had recently been. From then on he was a reliable member of the Research Unit up until the point where the P99 Bias Factor was developed, wherein his compatibility was also found and he was transferred to the Far East Branch to begin training as a God Eater.

He's proven in recent months to be fairly competent with the Blast Gun and Charge Spear and has since relied upon those weapons and the Tower Shield since joining the Mist unit.

[/hr]

Boom, just in case you're accepting anyone else.

[fieldbox="Norn Database"]
Name: Dennis Wright

Codename: Cook

Affiliation: Mist (Formerly Fenrir Glasgow Branch)

Occupation: God Eater, previously chef (until 2079) and part of the Glasgow Branch Research Unit (Until 2083) due to incompatibility with previous Bias Factors.

God Arc Type: 4th Generation, Newtype

Equipment: Charge Spear | Blast Gun | Tower Shield
[/fieldbox]

• Joined Fenrir: 2076

Origin/Nationality: Fenrir Glasgow Branch/ British nationality.

Eye Color: Turquoise

Hair Color: Blonde/brown

Birthday: 15th of June, 2062

Blood Power: True Assimilation - Upon consuming the Oracle Cells that comprise an Aragami, Dennis takes on similar visual and physical traits of the Aragami that's been consumed, it prevents the creation of Aragami bullets and the acquisitions of said bullets from transferrence shots, but it grants Dennis the same sort of resistances as the consumed Aragami whilst he is in burst, this same reaction can be triggered if an Aragami bullet is transferred to him from another god-eater.

Height: 6'3 (approx 190cm)

Weight: 72 kg (158 lbs)

• Psychiatric Evaluation
    Dennis could be considered to be the sort who acts as a support to most others. He seems to have no personal problems of his own that can be gathered from conversations and evaluations with him aside from a strong desire to be there for people who are in need, be it emotional or physical, and disregards any hazards that may befall him in the pursuit of trying to help.

This could prove to be a detrimental depending on the situation, but so far it has proven to be of a benefit to those around him, his selfless nature and general optimism don't appear to be a cover for any underlying issues.

It has been noted that he has a remarkable taste for food and can often identify safe ingredients in the field.

Physical Strengths
    Despite Dennis' relatively lithe build and tall frame, he is particularly good at soaking up damage, moreso with his tower shield and Blood Ability taken into account and is fast enough to throw himself to the defence of other God Eaters if they're in particular trouble mid-combat. It is safe to say that Dennis is an endurance fighter based on these attributes.

He is also rather ambitious when it comes to using his Blood Ability and will take most, if not every, chance he can to gain any form of advantage against the Aragami foes.

Physical Weaknesses
    Even with his toughness and the amplification of his strengths via his Blood Ability and Burst, Dennis afflicts less damage to Aragami compared to any other God Eater, whether it's a testament to his lasting power or just an odd mutation to his Bias Factor, he's constantly trying to improve his strength to little avail.

Blade Ability
    With his Charge Spear and Tower Shield, Dennis is prone to launching himself to the front of a fight to draw the attention of Aragami to himself to keep them away from his allies so that they can do the damage that really matters.

Gun Ability
    With his Blast Gun, Dennis makes the most of Radial Recovery Bullets to act as an auxiliary medic unit, to work along side this he carries all the O Ampules, OG Balls and Recovery Posts that he physically can.

It's rare for him to actually use his Blast Gun as an actual combat weapon, but when he does he tends to use Toxic/Binding Explosive Bullets to weaken his targets for his allies.

• History:
    Dennis is pretty unremarkable aside from his knack for food stuffs and cooking, he grew up under the protection of Fenrir's Glasgow Branch and at first worked for them as a chef, sharing no compatibility with the Bias Factors of old types or new types at the time. He often shared small-talk with the God Eaters of the branch between missions.

Due to his reasonable ability with identifying materials recovered from the field after a couple of years of studying, he was soon introduced to the research unit to begin field examinations of locales where Aragami had recently been. From then on he was a reliable member of the Research Unit up until the point where the P99 Bias Factor was developed, wherein his compatibility was also found and he was transferred to the Far East Branch to begin training as a God Eater.

He's proven in recent months to be fairly competent with the Blast Gun and Charge Spear and has since relied upon those weapons and the Tower Shield since joining the Mist unit.

[/hr]
yay for another guy

Just waking up, typing with one hand so I apologize for the delays!

@Miya @GlitchyBugger both are accepted. Thank you Miya for getting yours up and welcome Glitchy! As of now we are full and will be closing Sign-Ups until a later date, thank you everyone for the patience and time you've put in! I will add both of your characters to the database and get to finishing the IC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just waking up, typing with one hand so I apologize for the delays!

@Miya @GlitchyBugger both are accepted. Thank you Miya for getting yours up and welcome Glitchy! As of now we are full and will be closing Sign-Ups until a later date, thank you everyone for the patience and time you've put in! I will add both of your characters to the database and get to finishing the IC!
I remember you saying you'd need to work something for mine so when you get the chance

I am slowly working on finishing our I.C. the wrist is proving unreliable for long typing periods. So I might not have it up for a few days. I am aiming for Monday at the latest so bear with me while I get it working :)

I leave for a few days and we've got all the characters in the world, Deko had surgery and he's still typing. Lordie you are a busy bunch! I can't wait to see the finished product Jeej!