Well, Minerva is a sniper but don't expect her to hit anything lol. She's got the highest misfire rate of anyone in Fenrir. Kanon, eat your heart out.

Well, Minerva is a sniper but don't expect her to hit anything lol. She's got the highest misfire rate of anyone in Fenrir. Kanon, eat your heart out.
Lol why is she a sniper again? how do you feel about spiked tower shield combo for my alt to the rail gun?

Because her mother was a sniper, following in those footsteps and she's a stubborn red-head so quitting isn't an option. Any shield is fine, there's not much to say there so run wild lol.

Because her mother was a sniper, following in those footsteps and she's a stubborn red-head so quitting isn't an option. Any shield is fine, there's not much to say there so run wild lol.
i see and heads up she'll hate my char for a number of reasons one he is doesn't give a shit about what others think unless they mean something to him.

NAME - Isaac flame raniko

CODENAME - titan | blood angel | shadow demon

AGE - 23

JOINED FENRIR - 2075

GENDER - male

ORIGIN/NATIONALITY - British/ japanese

BIRTHDAY -23 rd September

BLOOD POWER - Blood converter this can be used to make bullets or add ons to his shield from damaged or fallen foes, it can also be used to increase the rate of his healing/regeneration including colds and such it can be used on allies as well but if he doesn't have enough blood or the blood is bad it takes longer to convert and can be very tiring he also needs to eat and meditate more than most because of having more blood than your normal human.

HEIGHT - 6:4 (198 cm)

WEIGHT - 220 lbs

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS - My avi but bigger build Cold amber eyes mixed white and dark orange skin given his dad lived in the mountains and his mum being a native of the japanese islands, he's almost a brick shit house build, he has to get clothes made for him. He also has a tattoo of a dragon on his left arm. And several smaller to medium scares to having to clean up other members mess.

Equipment: Pulse railgun/Spiked tower shield and reinforced gauntlets

Personality: Cold Logical Secretive till there's a need not to be doesn't have a problem with lying if it gets their goal done, Doesn't give a shit what people think unless it's logical and sound or you mean something to him or the mission.

Is brawler and doesn't give a shit about prancing around and all that as rule, is fair and genious to his friends and with in reason respects orders. Will retreat if he senses he can't win the fight and will buy time for the team to retreat if possible.

Loves breaking people that think they are better than him, but will respect you and follow you if you prove in some form you are worth following. There are other aspects of him but you won't find that out till later in the rp.

Weakness: He needs a lot more food and time to meditate and suffers with partial insomnia so he needs to take tables every other night. Given his not very agile he prefers to go for one on one fights if possible. He won't bother to help you if you are too weak or stupid to understand this doesn't help him at times.

4th gen god eater combo weapon, pulse rail gun and spiked tower shield which can be used as a sword and such in his case because of his insane superhuman strength and durability. He can use his or a hurt or fallen foe to change the types of rounds which makes him a deadly close to mid range combatant. It can take time to change if he's used a fair bit of ammo or taken a beating and needs time to recover.

History: Isaac joined Fenrir but hates the captain almost much as he hates his grandpa which i'll get more into later in the rp. Isaac was taught several skills as a kid being a child of the mountains of wales and of the sea in japan, like tracking swimming and first aid and hand to hand and guerrilla warfare and more though he prefer not to use that aspect unless give no choice .

The reason he hates the captain is because she only has a narrow mindset of how one should look at combat and her annoying overly passionate and stubborn personality. He knows given his personality they are going to clash for a long time till they can learn to look away from the way each of them do combat and more.

A lot of people just seem him as a user or and a thug and will sometimes pick fights with him but he usually laughs in their face the walks off. Isaac isn't that interested in the aspect of romance but that doesn't mean if there's some form of it he won't try for them in a subtle way most times.

Last edited:
I cannot believe you'd make a GE story and not invite the person who got you into the games. How rude, I will be filing a formal complaint with the front office momentarily. I am hoping that there is space for another poor soul to join?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dekonic and Rads
If i need to edit anything let me know i wanted to get most of my ideas out before u forgot and yay for more people

@Jendori I figured you were on an Iwaku break sorry, you're more than welcome to join us.

@Rads Make sure you read through everything and get it all tightened up grammatically. The only thing sticking out right now is inzomia and I think you're meaning insomnia? It's also Fenrir not Fenira :P. You say he's loved and hated by many in the 4th generation; there aren't many in that generation. Right now it's only maybe five people and that includes our characters. Maybe you're meaning to say he's well liked/hated in general? In your history you say he saved the squad, that's great. However if this is before he joined Fenrir then there's no way he killed any Aragami as they are entirely impervious to anything that doesn't use Oracle Cells. And using Oracle Cells is directly linked to Fenrir, and their God Arcs/Armlets. I know I am being super picky but I'm a perfectionist.

@Jendori I figured you were on an Iwaku break sorry, you're more than welcome to join us.

@Rads Make sure you read through everything and get it all tightened up grammatically. The only thing sticking out right now is inzomia and I think you're meaning insomnia? It's also Fenrir not Fenira :P. You say he's loved and hated by many in the 4th generation; there aren't many in that generation. Right now it's only maybe five people and that includes our characters. Maybe you're meaning to say he's well liked/hated in general? In your history you say he saved the squad, that's great. However if this is before he joined Fenrir then there's no way he killed any Aragami as they are entirely impervious to anything that doesn't use Oracle Cells. And using Oracle Cells is directly linked to Fenrir, and their God Arcs/Armlets. I know I am being super picky but I'm a perfectionist.

Fair enough and thanks and i can edit it to say He's had plenty of practice killing Aragami during his time as a fourth with his sometimes crazy or and sly clever tactics this has lowered the damage to other team members during solo or small group attacks on him. Some people thought he is a monster because he's just as deadly if not more than some of the Aragami and has no qualms about pointing the weakness of others out. He's known for a long time that he's not a normal human and sometimes hates himself for it and that's part of the reason he pushes himself so hard and on occasion burns out. Given his hardworking nature some the members of other gens look up to him and it makes them try harder, the adults do scold him for being so bullish so he trys to cut back on it by being strict but fair to those he works with.

4th generation God Eater's have only been around for a few months, at most 10. That's plenty of time to build a reputation for sure.

4th generation God Eater's have only been around for a few months, at most 10. That's plenty of time to build a reputation for sure.
i see what would you suggest in this case apart from changing the typos and that because i can feel i'm getting much closer to a complete char

Reactions: Dekonic and Jendori
@Dekonic I am going to steal your code for that character, I should have mine up while you're at work.

If you want to keep him as an older 4th generation God Eater then him and my character will have to work some background out ad she's the first and the captain. I don't mind doing that.

If you want to keep him as an older 4th generation God Eater then him and my character will have to work some background out ad she's the first and the captain. I don't mind doing that.
sure that's fine rping is about compromise after all

[fieldbox="Norn Database"]
Name: Runa Gunvald

Codename: Yggdrasil

Affiliation: Mist Special Forces, formerly a God Eater serving with the Yggdrasil Research Branch

God Arc Type: 4th Generation, Newtype

Equipment: Long Blade | Shotgun | Shield
[/fieldbox]

• Joined Fenrir: 2081

Origin/Nationality: Fenrir Special Research Branch "Yggdrasil" / Central Europe

Eye Color: Gold

Hair Color: Dark red

Birthday: August 21, 2068

Blood Power: Intimidate - Runa emits a bias field which greatly reduces the attack power of nearby Aragami, as they are cowed by the presence of a superior predator.

Height: 5'6" (167 cm ) (not including ahoge)

Weight: 61 kg (134.2 lb)

Physical Characteristics:
    One wouldn't expect Dr. Grunvald's daughter to look like Runa. Rather than his fair, Nordic features, she has a darker skintone, unnatural golden eyes, and hair that seems almost black. Her hair's true color is easily revealed whenever the light catches it, with glimmering red highlights playing along its length. She doesn't seem to pay any attention toward styling it, and her hair hangs loose in a mop that extends all the way down her back. The ahoge sticking out of the top of her head seems to move as if it has a mind of its own, often in response to Runa's emotional state.

Runa has an average build, and prefers dressing in outfits she thinks are cute or trendy. She can often be found poking around the shop in case something new has turned up, because you never know when you'll find a good new addition to your style.
    [/hr][/hr]

• Runa is friendly, cheerful, and optimistic, qualities which lend themselves well toward integration into new squads. Her personality is straightforward and she is a poor liar. Her overall attitude is far more tomboyish than feminine. However, she is also stubborn and impulsive, both traits which contribute to taking unnecessary risks or failing to adequately account for the situation on the battlefield, often leading to additional personal injury. She will eat practically anything and is one of the few God Eaters who has never complained about the rations currently available. She seems to enjoy annoying her friends, notably by just doubling down on any behavior that she knows will get to them.

In fact, Runa is a bit of a glutton and likes food quite a bit, to the point that she can be easily manipulated with it. She is quite loyal to her father, and will usually follow his orders or advice without a second thought. She keeps chewing gum on her person at all times. Her favorite colors are red and green. Curiously, for a God Eater, Runa seems to like the Aragami; her occasional sympathy for the targets of her hunts has yet to interfere with her job, but further observation may be required. She has reported that her favorite food is instant ramen.

Runa is not fond of cats, even if the animals have become rare these days. Like most girls her age, she also reacts very poorly to any attempts to tell her what to do, at least when it comes to personal matters. Fortunately, she would not consider disobeying orders simply because they were given to her, although she does not always respond with suitable enthusiasm. She has shown a strong aversion to anyone touching her hair or attempting to brush or style it, and has almost reacted violently on at least one occasion where it was unexpected. She has issued repeated complaints about her Armlet, most of which relate to it getting in the way of dressing, the rest simply that "it's itchy". After her transfer to the Far East branch, she has shown an unusual aversion toward both Soma Shicksal and the Sacred Ground.

• Physical Strengths
    Runa boasts exceptional strength and stamina. She also recovers from injury incredibly quickly, lending her further durability and ability to survive long-term in the field.

Physical Weaknesses
    Unfortunately, her natural inclinations have led to next to no defensive awareness. Her agility is overall poor, and she never seems to use her shield for its intended purpose. Even remedial training has proven ineffective.

Blade Ability
    Runa's style tends to be one of extremely aggressive assaults with little concern for her own safety. She's the sort to just rush in and stat fighting without a plan or thinking very hard on things like elegance or effectiveness, but she's simply resilient enough to dish out far worse than she takes. She can hit hard, but tends to overextend, and pays very little attention to trying to defend herself, leading to often being sent flying by Aragami attacks or being on the receiving end of friendly fire.

Gun Ability
    Runa uses a shotgun, which compliments her straightforward and in-your-face style. Get in close, unload plenty of buckshot right in the aragami's face, then switch back to melee and repeat. She's not the sort to work on her precision gunplay, but at the ranges she prefers to operate, it doesn't quite matter, either.

• History:
    Runa was formerly one of the few God Eaters under the employ of Fenrir's Yggdrasil Project research facility. The daughter of head researcher Dr. Bernhard Gunvald, Runa enjoyed a good life within Fenrir's protective embrace her entire life, before she decided to join the good fight. Despite starting at a young age, she's managed to survive and even thrive as one of the few God Eaters Yggdrasil needs to defend itself and maintain a proper influx of supplies and research materials.

Since it was discovered that she was compatible with the new P99 bias factor, she has been transferred, somewhat begrudgingly, to the Far East branch's new Mist Special Forces. Her father and some of the other research staff have come along with her, to provide support in researching the new Mist phenomenon and to provide health monitoring for the God Eaters in the branch's new special forces. The occasional rumor has followed her to the Far East, describing her as some sort of monster almost as bad as an Aragami herself.

[/hr]

• Love
Reactions: Jendori and Dekonic

[fieldbox="Norn Database"]
Name: Runa Gunvald

Codename: Yggdrasil

Affiliation: Mist Special Forces, formerly a God Eater serving with the Yggdrasil Research Branch

God Arc Type: 4th Generation, Newtype

Equipment: Long Blade | Shotgun | Shield
[/fieldbox]

• Joined Fenrir: 2081

Origin/Nationality: Fenrir Special Research Branch "Yggdrasil" / Central Europe

Eye Color: Gold

Hair Color: Dark red

Birthday: August 21, 2068

Blood Power: Intimidate - Runa emits a bias field which greatly reduces the attack power of nearby Aragami, as they are cowed by the presence of a superior predator.

Height: 5'6" (167 cm ) (not including ahoge)

Weight: 61 kg (134.2 lb)

Physical Characteristics:
    One wouldn't expect Dr. Grunvald's daughter to look like Runa. Rather than his fair, Nordic features, she has a darker skintone, unnatural golden eyes, and hair that seems almost black. Her hair's true color is easily revealed whenever the light catches it, with glimmering red highlights playing along its length. She doesn't seem to pay any attention toward styling it, and her hair hangs loose in a mop that extends all the way down her back. The ahoge sticking out of the top of her head seems to move as if it has a mind of its own, often in response to Runa's emotional state.

Runa has an average build, and prefers dressing in outfits she thinks are cute or trendy. She can often be found poking around the shop in case something new has turned up, because you never know when you'll find a good new addition to your style.
    [/hr][/hr]

• Runa is friendly, cheerful, and optimistic, qualities which lend themselves well toward integration into new squads. Her personality is straightforward and she is a poor liar. Her overall attitude is far more tomboyish than feminine. However, she is also stubborn and impulsive, both traits which contribute to taking unnecessary risks or failing to adequately account for the situation on the battlefield, often leading to additional personal injury. She will eat practically anything and is one of the few God Eaters who has never complained about the rations currently available. She seems to enjoy annoying her friends, notably by just doubling down on any behavior that she knows will get to them.

In fact, Runa is a bit of a glutton and likes food quite a bit, to the point that she can be easily manipulated with it. She is quite loyal to her father, and will usually follow his orders or advice without a second thought. She keeps chewing gum on her person at all times. Her favorite colors are red and green. Curiously, for a God Eater, Runa seems to like the Aragami; her occasional sympathy for the targets of her hunts has yet to interfere with her job, but further observation may be required. She has reported that her favorite food is instant ramen.

Runa is not fond of cats, even if the animals have become rare these days. Like most girls her age, she also reacts very poorly to any attempts to tell her what to do, at least when it comes to personal matters. Fortunately, she would not consider disobeying orders simply because they were given to her, although she does not always respond with suitable enthusiasm. She has shown a strong aversion to anyone touching her hair or attempting to brush or style it, and has almost reacted violently on at least one occasion where it was unexpected. She has issued repeated complaints about her Armlet, most of which relate to it getting in the way of dressing, the rest simply that "it's itchy". After her transfer to the Far East branch, she has shown an unusual aversion toward both Soma Shicksal and the Sacred Ground.

• Physical Strengths
    Runa boasts exceptional strength and stamina. She also recovers from injury incredibly quickly, lending her further durability and ability to survive long-term in the field.

Physical Weaknesses
    Unfortunately, her natural inclinations have led to next to no defensive awareness. Her agility is overall poor, and she never seems to use her shield for its intended purpose. Even remedial training has proven ineffective.

Blade Ability
    Runa's style tends to be one of extremely aggressive assaults with little concern for her own safety. She's the sort to just rush in and stat fighting without a plan or thinking very hard on things like elegance or effectiveness, but she's simply resilient enough to dish out far worse than she takes. She can hit hard, but tends to overextend, and pays very little attention to trying to defend herself, leading to often being sent flying by Aragami attacks or being on the receiving end of friendly fire.

Gun Ability
    Runa uses a shotgun, which compliments her straightforward and in-your-face style. Get in close, unload plenty of buckshot right in the aragami's face, then switch back to melee and repeat. She's not the sort to work on her precision gunplay, but at the ranges she prefers to operate, it doesn't quite matter, either.

• History:
    Runa was formerly one of the few God Eaters under the employ of Fenrir's Yggdrasil Project research facility. The daughter of head researcher Dr. Bernhard Gunvald, Runa enjoyed a good life within Fenrir's protective embrace her entire life, before she decided to join the good fight. Despite starting at a young age, she's managed to survive and even thrive as one of the few God Eaters Yggdrasil needs to defend itself and maintain a proper influx of supplies and research materials.

Since it was discovered that she was compatible with the new P99 bias factor, she has been transferred, somewhat begrudgingly, to the Far East branch's new Mist Special Forces. Her father and some of the other research staff have come along with her, to provide support in researching the new Mist phenomenon and to provide health monitoring for the God Eaters in the branch's new special forces. The occasional rumor has followed her to the Far East, describing her as some sort of monster almost as bad as an Aragami herself.

[/hr]

She looks like the most harmless adorable thing ever, I can't wait to see her in action.

If anyone would be compatible it would be people with the P73 Bias Factor. I would prefer that everyone play an OC but if you really want to be Soma, message me so we can discuss it!

Ah, I see. Just curious about the P99 bias factor. I'm not aiming to play as Soma should I decide to join, although my character would have served in Cradle before ended up being transferred to Mist, thus he/she probably have came across with GER protag and co.

Aside from that, I have some few more questions. I hope you can bear with me *coughs*

1. What are the differences between 4th Generation Newtype and the previous 2nd and 3rd Newtype God Eaters, aside being stronger in general (judging from the overview)?

2. As for Blood Power, is it just basically limited to what have we discovered in GE2RB or we can feel free to make something new for it?

3. Are Mist Special Forces are purely consist of Blood users? Or there are other God Eaters that doesn't have Blood abilities?

4. Are custom bullet recipes and custom Blood Arts allowed?

5. Not so important but, what happened to Friar and its members?

That's all for the time being, I hope I didn't overdo with the questions :v

• Love
Reactions: Dekonic
Please! Ask away! That's what a GM/DM is here for!

1) There's two big differences in 4th types vs 1-3. The first and the main point is that P99 is entirely invulnerable to the Mist anomaly. They are the only type of God Eater's capable of diving into the mist and fighting the new aberrant species of Aragami. It's similar to Psions in the fact the Oracle Cells just stop working but it's extremely more potent to the point of degrading Armlets that aren't fitted with P99. The second difference is longevity. Normal God Eater's require Bias Factor kits so that their Armlet doesn't degrade. P99 is made of Retro Oracle Cells, in essence they are pure. The reason P99 has such an abysmally low compatibility rate is that the Retro Oracle Cells are capable of reproducing themselves internally. So 4th Gen God Eaters can stay in the field much, much longer. P73 is still much stronger than P99, but it's close. I'm still working this out in my head so if it doesn't make too much sense it will eventually, I promise.

2) Absolutely not, Blood Power is yours to create. Minerva has Evoke simply because I felt it necessary to have a character that brings out the best in the other members. Create any Blood Power you wish, if you wish to do so.

3) Absolutely not, Mist Special Forces is consistent of those who have taken the P99 Bias Factor. They do NOT have to have Blood Powers at all, in fact P99 is strong enough that in most scenarios members might not even need that.

4) Custom Bullet Recipes, yes. Editing those is pretty extensive in the game/anime so I don't mind that. As for the Blood Arts I want to say yes, but the safe bet is to stick with what is there. You can however create Black Blood Arts from existing Blood Arts. I know there isn't much creativity there in that, but I don't want to just outright say "No use what's there."

5) All of the Friar staff were successfully evacuated during Rage Burst events. Friar itself I believe was consumed during Julius becoming the singularity.

Last edited by a moderator:
What no love for the battle tactician you wound me you two lol also i don't mean to overstep my bounds k-9s say she mist unit 99 and according to you they have no blood powers

Last edited:
@Dekonic You've made me watch way, way, way, too much RWBY. My character is literally going to be Ruby Rose and I hate you for this.