No worries, writers block happens! Good luck with work and we'll see you soon :)

I am working on my response now! More than likely won't be up until the early A.M. however.

Last edited:
All the responses have been great! I think I will wait for Glitchy before getting the next movement up!

Currently thinking whether I should move everyone to lounge or otherwise.

I was going to do that but I wanted to have Glitchy in there first. If you'd like to move everyone there do so! I don't mind. My next post will do that if you don't.

I certainly don't mind Runa moving to the lounge. So, if someone else moves her there before I get around to a post later, it's fine by me.

Reactions: Dekonic
I was going to do that but I wanted to have Glitchy in there first. If you'd like to move everyone there do so! I don't mind. My next post will do that if you don't.

I certainly don't mind Runa moving to the lounge. So, if someone else moves her there before I get around to a post later, it's fine by me.

Ahhh, okay. Gonna wait for it then.

Reactions: Dekonic
I'll start moving the next post ahead tonight and hopefully glitchy can find some down time, Miya you're more than welcome to write that. If not then it should be done sometime tonight/tomorrow.

Also, I'm out of town Wednesday and Thursday so I won't be around then.

Perfect, I will start working on mine between packing and a few other personal things. Finally moving forward!

I won't be able to get this post up until after I get back Thursday! Sorry everyone!

Reactions: Miya
Have a good time down there, I will be sure to have my response ready to go I don't think he will mind if others move there characters into the lounge as well.

A short one but I've moved everyone to the lounge. I will see everyone Thursday! Have a good pre-weekend y'all!

I will be getting my response up shortly so hopefully I don't screw anybody over! Let's get er' moving!

I'm alive. Busy, but not dead. Should have a post written and up tomorrow.