I have a study group and class tomorrow but the IC will be posted sometime tomorrow! As for how we'll be going about posting I never really liked the idea of have a posting order so I will say for this everyone should wait for 2-3 people to post in front of them before responding again. Hopefully that works and if not we'll all figure something out together.

I've been thinking about having a discord server for us as well. Would anyone been interested in that?

I'm waiting patiently (and quietly) here.

Discord servers can be handy, although I do tend to mute them so they only come up to get my attention on specific pings/mentions.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dekonic
I'm waiting patiently (and quietly) here.

Discord servers can be handy, although I do tend to mute them so they only come up to get my attention on specific pings/mentions.

That's actually what I do too with all of mine, If anything important comes up I use the at-everyone tag or tag specific people.

I feel like my opinion is moot here since I'm already on your Discord server but my vote is to open it and/or create a new one for the RP group so there's a more direct O.O.C for everyone.

The I.C. has been posted and the story has been started! You will find the link in the OP - The Green button saying I.C.

I know it's lengthy I apologize, I tend to get carried away with things I love and I wanted to make sure to get enough in there so everyone has an idea of what to expect from me as we move forward. For the first post I won't expect much but everyone who would like to have conversations with Minerva feel free to PM so we can collaborate that. I know already that Jendori and I will be doing something similar so please, don't hesitate to PM me! After a few rounds of get-to-know one another I'll move the post into the next more where we will have out first test run!

Also Linked here CLOSED SIGNUPS - God Eater: The Second Calamity

Reactions: Jendori
Wonderful as always! I will wait a bit for my post, just to see what other people are doing :)!

I need to think of a good introduction, or where to start it, but I'll probably have a post up in another day or so. It's a bit late for me to start writing now, when I need to wake up in the morning.

No worries, That's why I have our speed down so low so everyone has plenty of time to think of stuff and has a good opportunity to do something well!

I am slowly working on my reply Deko, I am hoping to have it finished by tonight!

Looking forward to it!
@Miya @GlitchyBugger I just wanted to make sure y'all were still here! I know it's the dead middle of Semesters for most of us so no worries!

Looking forward to it!
@Miya @GlitchyBugger I just wanted to make sure y'all were still here! I know it's the dead middle of Semesters for most of us so no worries!

Yes, I'm still alive, although barely. Anyway, I have finally updated Miyuki's bio/Classified section.

As for the first post, do you mind me controlling Hibari just a teensy little bit for dialogues?

• Love
I still exist, I've just been getting a few more shifts at work the past couple of days, so chances to write are short most of the time.

I'll get to work as soon as I get a day off (likely saturday)

• Love
Yes, I'm still alive, although barely. Anyway, I have finally updated Miyuki's bio/Classified section.

As for the first post, do you mind me controlling Hibari just a teensy little bit for dialogues?

Glad you're still hanging on, rough semesters all around I believe. And for any NPC's everyone here can control them as they want! It's much easier that way. So yes do as you wish :)!

I still exist, I've just been getting a few more shifts at work the past couple of days, so chances to write are short most of the time.

I'll get to work as soon as I get a day off (likely saturday)

No worries! Just wanted to make sure everyone didn't catch the plague and die off Division style.

Alright, a post is out.

• Love
Loved it! I can tell Miyuki and Minerva are going to have a weird relationship but I know Minerva needs it.

Loved it! I can tell Miyuki and Minerva are going to have a weird relationship but I know Minerva needs it.

Weird relationship eh :p

Minerva is just weird like that.

I'll be writing today once I'm back from town.

She's a complex girl with parental issues and rage-monster eyes. Going to be interesting to see how she works with the squad.

I've had no idea what to write all day and I've got work tomorrow, so with luck I'll have ideas to write on monday instead.

Sorry for the delay