What no love for the battle tactician you wound me you two lol also i don't mean to overstep my bounds k-9s say she mist unit 99 and according to you they have no blood powers

They don't need or have to have Blood Powers. That is for the player to decide. Above I said they DO NOT have to have Blood Powers

@Jendori I am sorry for spoiling you with good anime choices. Can't wait to see your character.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Jendori
They don't need or have to have Blood Powers. That is for the player to decide. Above I said they DO NOT have to have Blood Powers
They do NOT have to have Blood Powers at all, in fact P99 is strong enough that in most scenarios members might not even need that. Ok sorry i got that badly wrong but being the only one being able to go and fight in the mist wouldn't that make the rest us somewhat useless? unless your that's going to be worked out at a later point. Also i could be wrong and over thinking it but being able to weaken other isn't that kinda godmodding?

They do NOT have to have Blood Powers at all, in fact P99 is strong enough that in most scenarios members might not even need that. Ok sorry i got that badly wrong but being the only one being able to go and fight in the mist wouldn't that make the rest us somewhat useless? unless your that's going to be worked out at a later point. Also i could be wrong and over thinking it but being able to weaken other isn't that kinda godmodding?

I'm really confused by what you're meaning? Everyone in Mist Special Forces will have the P99 Bias Factor. That's why they're ON that team. Everyone with P99 will be capable of fighting in the mist. Everyone that joins this RP will have a character who is compatible with P99 and receives it prior to joining Mist. And what are you referring to when you mean 'weakening' others? If you're referring to Runa's blood power then you're far off. Aragami are insanely dangerous, the games don't show that much but the anime does. Having the blood power to weaken them means enhanced chances of survival. Fighting Aragami isn't going to be a walk in the park.

EDIT - God Modding is having a character that is untouchable. Undefeatable. They are god. I haven't seen anything like that in any character yet .

Reactions: Rads

FENRIR CLASSIFIED​

s9YnTHY.jpg

[fieldbox=" NORN DATABASE , #a0a0a0, solid, 1, Tahoma"]
AFFILIATION: Mist Special Forces | Alpha Unit
GOD ARC TYPE: 4th Generation New-Type
EQUIPMENT: Variant Scythe | Sniper | Tower Shield
[/fieldbox]

• NAME - Olivia Summer Pryce

CODENAME - Livie

AGE - 18

JOINED FENRIR - 2079

GENDER - Female

ORIGIN/NATIONALITY - America/English

BIRTHDAY - March 25th

BLOOD POWER - Fectum (Strengthens allies Blood Arts and Blood Bullets within fifteen meter range)

HEIGHT - 5'7" (170 cm)

WEIGHT - 145 (65 kg)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS - A bright smile and smooth, shined hair always bring the attraction to her face more than the rest of her physical body. While she's a toned and slender framed female her weight is largely telling of the core strength and leg muscles she possess.

• PERSONALITY - Olivia is a largely naive female, always believing the best of even the most vile people. Even though she's a tactical master and incredibly intelligent, her dimwitted demeanor off the battlefield often cause concern for new members that haven't graced the battlefield with her presence. She trips often over herself, spills drinks and loses things within seconds of finding them. Olivia is a dream, often times difficult to reach and extremely selfless when it comes to her allies. Her moods tend to swing however and she can be a destructive bear when angered though she forgives as easy as she angers.

TRAITS - Naïve | Compassionate | Clumsy| Klutzy | Colorful | Confident | Earnest | Forgiving | Imaginative | Incorruptible | Selfless | Stable | Guileless | Hyper | Decadent | Destructive | Difficult | Excitable | Erratic | Gullible | Moody | Over imaginative

LIKES - Eating | God Arcs | Engineering | Designing | Pajamas | Sleep | Showers | Sweets

DISLIKES - Dishonesty | Liars | Aragami | Glasses | Flowers | Vegetables | Animals

• PHYSICAL STRENGTHS -
    Defense
    Stamina​

PHYSICAL WEAKNESSES -
    Strength
    Speed​

BLADE ABILITY - Olivia is capable with her scythe, and though she lacks strength and speed, unlike her comrades she is a very sturdy and very capable counter-attacker. Believing the best defense is a defense, she uses tactical positions and consistent attacks to wear her opponents down rather than going on an onslaught attempting to aggressively end the fight quickly. She's built for a marathon rather than a sprint.

GUN ABILITY - Livie came from the American division of forward recon and assault. She favors her sniper in long-distance engagements and has several commendations for her ability on the gun range. She's a crack shot at even the longest of ranges and the extremist environments.

• HISTORY - WIP

• Love
Reactions: Dekonic
I've added a character dump, it's in the first page as a click-through link that will take you to the thread directly.

thank you from confirming that

I'm about to crash for the evening, work was rough. I will be adding a FAQ to the front page to clear up any questions! Have a good day y'all. :)

Reactions: Rads
I'm about to crash for the evening, work was rough. I will be adding a FAQ to the front page to clear up any questions! Have a good day y'all. :)
Since our chars are the same age you said we'd work something ill edit to link in to how I met you and such.

To add my own two cents on Runa's blood power, it probably wouldn't be that much of an edge even in the games. There is a debuff that reduces Aragami attack strength, but it tends to be a difference between dying in three hits or dying in four hits. I will also freely admit that I also doubt I'll have much direct control over what her power even does, so it's more an enabler for writing scenarios like that Vajra hesitating right before it rips your throat out, or something. I'm not sure how much freedom we'd have on writing the Aragami, but how my power would even work is mostly up to the GM and probably not all that impressive compared to some of the others.

It's not as direct or clear-cut as calling all the aragami nearby to one location (Thanks, Nana) or giving everyone free burst mode.

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jendori and Rads
The thing to remember though, is later in the RP as we get deeper into the story we're going to be up against perilous enemies that would one-shot you in the game. Aragami are dangerous and I plan on making them foes to be reckoned with. Runa giving Mist a bit of an edge like that is the different between being devoured and eaten alive and surviving the storm.

I've been coming down with the flu so my explanations haven't been the best and I apologize for that. I'm going to get some more shut eye then I will get back to getting the FAQ done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jendori and Rads
Sleeping led to a fever and some vomitting. Going to be a long night ladies and gentlemen. Working slowly on the FAQ now.

Poor guy. Be lucky you have a wonderful roommate to take care of you while you're coughing and hacking all over the place!

Sleeping led to a fever and some vomitting. Going to be a long night ladies and gentlemen. Working slowly on the FAQ now.
Hang in there dude

The first draft of the FAQ is up, my brain is dead and I am struggling to stay awake. I'll finish it in the AM. Sleep well and have a good day y'all.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Miya
Is there anything else to be discussed as far as getting the I.C. started? Knowing you as well as I do, you probably already have the opening introduction written. Don't you?

Also! If anyone would like to plot with my character please drop a message to my inbox. I promise I don't bite. Hard.

I haven't actually. Smart ass.
I'm waiting to have all the characters done before starting since the opening scene will be an introduction type thing.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jendori
I haven't actually. Smart ass.
I'm waiting to have all the characters done before starting since the opening scene will be an introduction type thing.
You seem better now and i like that idea and speaking of chars done you'd said you'd look at mine i'm sorry to be some what pushy but i'm only in one other rp so so i want to know if i'm sorted or not.

Yup, the only reason yours isn't in the Character Dump is because I am still putting it together.