Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, your image is broken.

Just so everyone's made aware, I did say 7th at the earliest, but that was never very likely. As Monday will probably be an awful day to start, Verite and I have decided on Wednesday, January 11th.

Alrighty-doo so for neatness sake, I'm gonna throw this into it's own lil' spoiler tag--

"Dependent on this self that's beyond saving
I cheerfully decorate myself with a grin..."

hfszBD7.jpg

Name:
Hatsune Miku

Nine, though she's more likely to tell you she's sixteen.

Canon:
VOCALOID

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
Android - First and foremost, Miku is an android built for entertainment-purposes. Constructed out of synthetic material and given the appearance of the now-iconic eternal sixteen year old girl, she is immune to many of the common physical barriers that humans face. She does not age normally (though can still break down and malfunction if not maintained over time), and does not require things such as food, water and air. However, she still requires "sleep" in the form of recharging her internal batteries every 48-72 hours depending on how exerted she is. She also possesses heightened endurance, dexterity and strength compared to a normal human; though she is hardly built for prolonged rough environments.

Personality:
Pampered for the past nine or so years to be the poster child of the Vocaloid line of androids, Miku has essentially developed two "states" of personality: one for when she is on stage, portrayed to be an ever-loving virtual popstar with a happy go lucky attitude, and the other for when she is backstage and away from the prying eyes of her fans.
It's when she's in this backstage mode that she adapts a more cynical outlook on people, down to earth and realistic with her actions. She is naive to the realities of human existence, though she strives to educate and familiarize herself with her reality as a subtle act of rebellion against the mold forced upon her by her creators.

Short Bio:
Miku originates from an alternate, highly-advanced Earth. It is here that humanity has discovered the key to allowing advanced A.Is walk among them in the form of realisitic looking androids. She is specifically called a "Vocaloid", a type made specifically for entertaining the masses through song and dance. Built by a company by the name of Crypton Future Media, she is one of the first Vocaloids of Japanese design to make it big, and is now considered the poster child for Vocaloids all over.

Other Info:
-She a robutt.
-As stated in her abilities, she does need a way to charge her batteries (basically her way of sleeping).

"...How is it with the tears of a damaged girl?
Getting anxious it's no doubt (about, about…)"

Last edited by a moderator:
Both look fine, but the rules state that duos must be from the same canon, and more than that, they have to be characters that would feasibly work together, so you'd have to do a different character or ditch one of them.

@Kaide`

Name: Shiori Kujou

Canon: Kajiri Kamui Kagura

Techniques:
Darani Kujaku-ou - She transforms surrounding air, vitality, and power into her own power to strike with her fists like an earthquake, An instant kill technique if it connects.
Kugutsu no Hou - Allows her to process and create prosthetics out of nothing.
Darani Aizenmyouou - Turns desire into power, allowing her to use a strike that destroys the meridians of the human body.
Dai Houroukaku Zenjuu Darani - Infinitely expanding potential, allowing her to turn one attack into infinite.

Distortion:
Darani Marishiten - She creates infinite possibilities and infinite copies of her. All of them are real, all of them are true. Allows her to change possibilities, changing the reality of being hit or cut to the reality of being uninjured, or changing possibility of missing into a hit.

Taikyoku:
Benirou Marishiten - The ability to manipulate potential. She can increase the potential of something to infinity, creating attacks of infinite damage, or reduce damage to its absolute smallest potential. Even such things like potential amount of attacks can be changed.

Personality: Shiori is diligent and kind, though sometimes rambunctious. She always wants to bring out the best in herself and others, though sometimes she's too overbearing about it. But despite it all, she can be pretty playful, and really likes to drink.

Short Bio: A warrior of the Eastern Expedition who was called upon as one of the greatest warriors in the land to drive away the demons in the East along with six others. Gaining a resolve through their leader Rindou Koga, they began to fight against the Tenmas, demons who were members of an old god's legion. After facing their Taikyoku, the members of the expedition unlocked their own Taikyoku, ascending to the level of Gudou Gods. With their newfound powers, they managed to put up a fight against the Tenmas, before ultimately having to face down Hajun, a god gone mad who aimed to erase the sum of creation, everything except himself. But now she's been brought to this "Murder Game."

Other Info: This looks interesting with the whole canon characters thing so thought I'd hop in! ^_^

Oh hey another Shinza Bansho reader

But anyway why did you just leave the names of her distortions in Japanese lol. Also I can guarantee any character from there will be nerfed.

@MetalNova

Oh jeez, yeah I am honestly unsure if there is a single one of these powers we could leave without it significantly being overpowered.

How we do nerfs is that, usually, whatever brought the characters into the event is the source of dampening their power, so there is a plot reason.
Darani Kujaku-ou - She transforms surrounding air, vitality, and power into her own power to strike with her fists like an earthquake, An instant kill technique if it connects.
The basic concept of this could be kept, but would have to be severely lowered in power. Small tremors, for example.
Kugutsu no Hou - Allows her to process and create prosthetics out of nothing.
I guess this is fine to leave, because I can't really see what's the harm, lol.
Darani Aizenmyouou - Turns desire into power, allowing her to use a strike that destroys the meridians of the human body.
If I'm understanding this, this would likely kill the person? Or paralyze them? Regardless, I'd be fine if this just stunned another person.
Dai Houroukaku Zenjuu Darani - Infinitely expanding potential, allowing her to turn one attack into infinite.
This will have to be changed to... maybe just powering up an attack a few degrees.
Darani Marishiten - She creates infinite possibilities and infinite copies of her. All of them are real, all of them are true. Allows her to change possibilities, changing the reality of being hit or cut to the reality of being uninjured, or changing possibility of missing into a hit.
This would have to be changed to the power of creating a few copies of herself. Perhaps maybe they can swap damage states but changing reality or being hit will have to be nixed.
Benirou Marishiten - The ability to manipulate potential. She can increase the potential of something to infinity, creating attacks of infinite damage, or reduce damage to its absolute smallest potential. Even such things like potential amount of attacks can be changed.
Same thing I said above, only to a few degrees up or down.

Sorry if the changes asked for make her seem a bit underpowered as a result, it's just that the powers intrinsically seem very powerful. Basically, these changes would need to be made as otherwise it would probably break things. You can also switch out your character if you'd rather do that.

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
For me the names just sound funny when you translate them to English haha ^^; @Kaykay

I don't mind nerfs or being weak or anything but do you just prefer I play a different character for simplicity? @Atomyk

For me the names just sound funny when you translate them to English haha ^^; @Kaykay

I don't mind nerfs or being weak or anything but do you just prefer I play a different character for simplicity? @Atomyk
Fine with me either way.

latest

Name: Kujou Mikoto

Canon: Last Game

Cooking - She's good at cooking.
Jiujitsu - She learned jiujitsu as a child.
Tissues - She carries around a lot of tissues.
Running - She's a fast runner.
Studying - She's a pretty good student.

Personality: Mikoto is a bit of an airhead, and until she reached university was a complete loner. She tends to misunderstand basic social cues and behaviors and is generally practically-minded. Her mother always comes first in her priorities.

Short Bio: A college student whose father died when she was very young. Since then, she's been raised by her single mother and she made it her life goal to get her mom a better life. She excelled in school and sports, always coming in first place for both while taking on part-time jobs. The only friend she had was a boy named Yanagi, but during her second year of university she began to pop out of her shell a little more.

Other Info: Got nothing this time!

Reactions: Atomyk
latest

Name: Kujou Mikoto

Canon: Last Game

Cooking - She's good at cooking.
Jiujitsu - She learned jiujitsu as a child.
Tissues - She carries around a lot of tissues.
Running - She's a fast runner.
Studying - She's a pretty good student.

Personality: Mikoto is a bit of an airhead, and until she reached university was a complete loner. She tends to misunderstand basic social cues and behaviors and is generally practically-minded. Her mother always comes first in her priorities.

Short Bio: A college student whose father died when she was very young. Since then, she's been raised by her single mother and she made it her life goal to get her mom a better life. She excelled in school and sports, always coming in first place for both while taking on part-time jobs. The only friend she had was a boy named Yanagi, but during her second year of university she began to pop out of her shell a little more.

Other Info: Got nothing this time!
Looks good to me

latest

Name: Daizo

Canon: OC

Powers/Abilities/Equipment:
Advanced strength, speed, durability, as well as reflexes, due to being inhuman.

Able to infuse his body with fire or electric based properties to act as enhancements, projectiles, or defense.

He has no weapons on his person due to the unexpected nature of his arrival, save for his arrow-shaped sword. The sword itself is linked to Daizo's person and can be called back to him from great distances. In addition, the blade can extend to an additional 20 inches in length, half of its normal size of 40 inches, to a maximum of 60. Once the weapon has been extended due to Daizo's connection with it, the blade itself can bend and curve to Daizo's will, making it ideal for feints and surprise blows. The width of the blade is about 7 inches, with the arrowhead giving an extra two of either side before it comes together at the point.

Personality: Much more open to acting as an observer to events, Daizo will try to avoid confrontations when the chance arises, especially when thrown into an unfamiliar environment. This only applies when acting alone, however. If the occasion in which he must act with a group or even serve as a leader, Daizo immediately takes the role of strategist, willing to hear out and execute any means of victory. During casual conversation, he prefers to only say what's needed and remain silently polite unless familiar with the person in question. In that scenario, Daizo becomes very casual and sarcastic with his friend, letting his restraints fade and crude humor to seep through.

Very Abridged Bio: Daizo hails from a parallel world set in 2730, in which he acts as an acting captain in an independent militia in order to oppose a seemingly immortal ruler whose governments have controlled almost all of the Earth's civilized nations since the turn of the new millennia.

Extra Information: Ask Verite for more details about this OC Canon. He'll love explaining it all.​

Extra Information: Ask Verite for more details about this OC Canon. He'll love explaining it all.​
pro tip for anyone who cares; don't actually ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.