- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm a little slow right now. Too long of a night and too early of a morning. But again, there was only five girls (Zelda, Livi, Ina, Raina, and Erise) and seveen boys, so one was bound to see more activity than the other.
Yeah, if you don't mind. I will pull apart Mala and Ina's post. Since I simply don't always have the inspi or anything to reply to with Ina, while I can with mala

Yeah, if you don't mind. I will pull apart Mala and Ina's post. Since I simply don't always have the inspi or anything to reply to with Ina, while I can with mala

I have mixed feelings about this. I guess you can post for Mala now, but I would much rather not have the few players I have doubling (which is only four counting Mernsicle) get into the habit of posting their characters separately.

I have mixed feelings about this. I guess you can post for Mala now, but I would much rather not have the few players I have doubling (which is only four counting Mernsicle) get into the habit of posting their characters separately.
Hmm than I will keep them together. Had to wait for Wicked anyway for Mala...

giphy.gif

It got so quiet here. Everyone left....

Yeah sorry, I'm currently being slapped around by reality. Work and trying to deal with seasonal depression and insomnia. I hate December. I'm currently doing pretty long days (For example yesterday I did 11 hours, I had to wake uo 5 AM for that crap too) and on Sunday I'm heading off to see my family for about a week in the North, so at least I'm gonna be off work and you're gonna see me around more. I'll get around to actively posting by then, and I'm gonna try and get a Lou post in tonight or tomorrow since I have a shorter day.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Yeah sorry, I'm currently being slapped around by reality. Work and trying to deal with seasonal depression and insomnia. I hate December. I'm currently doing pretty long days (For example yesterday I did 11 hours, I had to wake uo 5 AM for that crap too) and on Sunday I'm heading off to see my family for about a week in the North, so at least I'm gonna be off work and you're gonna see me around more. I'll get around to actively posting by then, and I'm gonna try and get a Lou post in tonight or tomorrow since I have a shorter day.
I'm sorry to hear that Wicked. Hugs for you and i hope you get better and get some proper rest. Or at least as much proper rest as an insomniac can get.

I'm sorry to hear that Wicked. Hugs for you and i hope you get better and get some proper rest. Or at least as much proper rest as an insomniac can get.
Thanks. I bought myself some medications and vitamins (because we're lacking the sun here, it is the darkest time of the year) so maybe those will fix me up!

Ouch o.e Both my mom and my brother has seasonal depression so I have an idea on how that is. Sorry to hear that. Don't push yourself too much and if uou need a break from posting just say so :3

Ouch o.e Both my mom and my brother has seasonal depression so I have an idea on how that is. Sorry to hear that. Don't push yourself too much and if uou need a break from posting just say so :3
It's okay. If I'm being left to just brood by myself it just gets worse. The best way, that I've noticed, is that I just try to distract myself the best I can. It's usually hardest for me during December, still around in January but gets better by then usually when it starts getting more lighter out. But thanks for understanding.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Thanks. I bought myself some medications and vitamins (because we're lacking the sun here, it is the darkest time of the year) so maybe those will fix me up!
The disadvantages of living in Finland.

We currently still have 'autumn weather' everybody is talking about a white christmas. No people that is really not gonna happen with temperatures around 10-15 degrees. Do you even know how snow works?

Anyway back on toppic; good luck Wicked! I hope things get better for you soon

The disadvantages of living in Finland.

We currently still have 'autumn weather' everybody is talking about a white christmas. No people that is really not gonna happen with temperatures around 10-15 degrees. Do you even know how snow works?

Anyway back on toppic; good luck Wicked! I hope things get better for you soon
Lol I know right? Here in the South where I currently live (In our delightful capital, Helsinki) it's far too warm and everybody keeps gushing over the hope of getting white Christmas. I laugh, first of all, because it ain't gonna happen before January. Secondly because I'm the one who will be getting it because I travel up North to my family where they reside pretty close to the Lapland's border, and I hear there is already snow there. So I'mma chase mine and catch it.

On another note, I bet that when the snow finally comes down here in the South, I bet the newspapers are gonna start screaming again how the snow surprised the denizens of Helsinki. Like every year. You'd think they'd learn. Southerners are funny.

And thanks, I appreciate the concern of all of ya. But don't worry, I've been there when it's been at its worst (and I'm talking about subconscious suicidal thoughts approximately 3 times a day) and I bet it ain't gonna go to that bad this year. At least for now there isn't any drama in my family and my work is nice, so there isn't any shit feeding it like fuel to the fire. An' me mam didn't raise a quitter!

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
Nice. Wonder what my characters theme songs are? Got a genre in mind?

Okay, I'm in the bus now to my ma's place. The trip will last a bit over 8 hours, so... *Stretches fingers* ...I guess this is the perfect moment to get shit done online. Expect a Lou post in a bit, guys.

Awesome :D And good luck with that ^.^'

• Thank You
Reactions: Wicked
Aight, there it is. @DarkiusHeavenstein I hope the chosen shade for the little brighter red helps you out. I didn't like the glaring bright red one so I tried toning it down just a bit. If it's still no good, I'll change the color to something else entirely.

Aight, there it is. @DarkiusHeavenstein I hope the chosen shade for the little brighter red helps you out. I didn't like the glaring bright red one so I tried toning it down just a bit. If it's still no good, I'll change the color to something else entirely.
Thank you so very much @Wicked It is a lot better :P

I have a lot of studying to d despite it being Christmas break and I currently work double/triple shifts, so I will try to get a post up today or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.