Interestedddd~ ^^
I think I'll get a CS up tomorrow or something, don't know though because of birthday plans. c:

Still searching... i mean i guess it's obvious with only one other character but need to get noticed somehow

Hm. Neato. I'll probably make a character, but only after a few others join. It just gets bothersome making a CS only to have it made for no damn purpose. It's just better to have more participants. Less odds for it to crash and burn. I'm sure I'll be back.

Also, what time period are we in, or does it truly matter.

Hm. Neato. I'll probably make a character, but only after a few others join. It just gets bothersome making a CS only to have it made for no damn purpose. It's just better to have more participants. Less odds for it to crash and burn. I'm sure I'll be back.

I understand your point but if everyone has the mindset I could be in trouble with this

Just randomly bumped into your rp, not sure if I will join or not, but did you already make an interest check for this? Lots of people check there for new rps, rather than seeing what is open in the sign up section ^^

Just randomly bumped into your rp, not sure if I will join or not, but did you already make an interest check for this? Lots of people check there for new rps, rather than seeing what is open in the sign up section ^^
Yeah I did but that was so long ago it might have vanished into the farther pages also I Put up an ad

I'd like to join this too, I think it's interesting. How much people do you think you need before you're set on making this happen? Is this still a go? I want to know before I make a character.

I'd like to join this too, I think it's interesting. How much people do you think you need before you're set on making this happen? Is this still a go? I want to know before I make a character.
I said before that I was aiming for about 15 people on each side before I really started, including the leaders, so currently La Sangre has 2 and The Hyde has 1 but the sign up will probably remain open

may i ask, are any of the captain roles open?

Super interested! Is it okay if I want to be second in command for The Hyde? I'll have a CS up in a bit, working right now :)

Oh, oh! I'm interested~

Hopefully I'll get a CS up tonight or tomorrow...though, I do have a question.

Like @TwistedPainter brought up, the time period is a bit confusing. Could you perhaps provide a bit more detail on that? (Though, if it's been answered already, I apologize.)

Oh, oh! I'm interested~

Hopefully I'll get a CS up tonight or tomorrow...though, I do have a question.

Like @TwistedPainter brought up, the time period is a bit confusing. Could you perhaps provide a bit more detail on that? (Though, if it's been answered already, I apologize.)
Shit I missed the first time, it's modern, just a supernatural modern time

*pokes my head in* Just wanted to let you know I'm still about.