Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that's okay with me then though perhaps he can still get mixed up somehow without being technically part of the gang because like I said they will have plenty of time where it's just them though I plan to have them go places as well.

Alright, then he's accepted.

Yay~ although I am not done with the relationship part.. Can my character be a classmate of natsume? :3

Yeah, of course he can. Well, I'm sure many relationship parts are technically not finished. After all, mine doesn't have any yet though I'm open for discussion with anyone.

Speaking of discussion, how about Remi and Mari? With her (Mari) being a Cat Burglar, maybe she could be Remi's brawn, who goes out and gets all the things...?

Yeah, we can have them have a connection like that. Also, Remi will be very into popping up out of nowhere (Hiding from everyone in order to do it) which will have a connection to Mari.

Wait, how will that connect to Mari? Is that because of her stealth and such?

Yeah. I'm sure a cat burglar will have to be hidden and stealthy which is something Remi likes to do as well, so they will have a common bond of that and perhaps they work together to get better at it too.

Reactions: Kitsune
i wrote it down... I don't know.. What do you think?

That works for me. I'll add in something about him into mine where it mentions his as a classmate.

Okay, I will too. On another note, I feel like Remi would be really interesting around a person if she had a crush on them so I'm curious to do that with her though I can't decide who yet.

Maybe more people will come and you'll have more options~

Should we make a banner to attract more attention?

That's true.

Aren't the banners still not working though, no one would see it.

They aren't? I thought they had fixed them, but, now that I'm remembering, you're right ;~;

I think they were fixed for a day or two, but I haven't seen them really. It would be helpful though if they did. Well, anyone here, just tell any of your friends who might be interested in this type of rp to come check it out.

So many changes have undergone since I've return too~

The website did change a lot. It took me a bit of time to get used to it, but I'm cool with it now.

I am too MiNaGi, hopefully we'll get a lot farther than my first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.