Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JayTheBirdFlyZ I added Haru in the relationships thing! Because of his age I'm gonna have to say that Luca sees him in a brotherly kind of "little thing I need to protect" kind of way. xD I hope that's not too bad.

Darn Notifications. ;-; Didn't see the new posts.

@JayTheBirdFlyZ I added Haru in the relationships thing! Because of his age I'm gonna have to say that Luca sees him in a brotherly kind of "little thing I need to protect" kind of way. xD I hope that's not too bad.
yeah, that's kinda what i was going for! a big brother type of thing xD

I am not really good with building relationships ahead of time, since most of the role plays I'd been in thus far had been pretty much YOLOing the whole thing, but I'm pretty much fine whatever changes want to be made, etc. etc.

That's okay, the relationships can start or get stronger during the rp too. I'm expecting that to happen.

I am rather curious as to how will everyone in the gang will take to Ryder and his way of communicating via tape recorder.

yeah, that's kinda what i was going for! a big brother type of thing xD
That's good. Although Luca is rude and antisocial so their first meeting was probably something like

"You little piece of shit, don't just fucking sit there and do nothing, you're coming with me and if you have any complaints then fuck you, bitch."

^ this is also how he acts towards his own boyfriend, fyi

^
Young-Madara-and-Young-Hashirama-Funny-3.jpg

XD

Yeah I think that's pretty representative of Luca dealing with humans because he is so awkward xD Awkward with a rough surface turns into panic quite often xD

Add in some less-nice vocabulary and he is probably a lot like him, yeah. Except that uhhh, he's a tsundere. Really xD

xD Welp.. Haru is pretty much a push over who hates being told he is weak or anything of that matter, so I can totally see an argument banter go on that somehow leads to friendship? xD

"You're just so fucking annoying, you little brat!"

"And you're like my freaking mom, just ten times more rude and weird!"

"Oh shut up! You know I can break you in fucking half if I want to!"

"I'd like to see you try, you masked weirdo!"

You should see his interacting with Cas because he takes a complete turn when he does it's something like

When Cas does something that he doesn't want but secretly wants it's something like

"S-shut up. G-go away." *mumbling while glaring off into the distance, blushing like an idiot*

I love his character. xD

You should see his interacting with Cas because he takes a complete turn when he does it's something like

When Cas does something that he doesn't want but secretly wants it's something like

"S-shut up. G-go away." *mumbling while glaring off into the distance, blushing like an idiot*

I love his character. xD
Man.. I wanna be here for all the CasXLuca time since seeing a tsundere in action is what I live for.... xD

Man.. I wanna be here for all the CasXLuca time since seeing a tsundere in action is what I live for.... xD
Well, the two of us are doing exploration in a private thread so we have plenty ideas to his tsundere-ness. He's extremely cute around Cas. xD But if Haru ever calls him out on it Haru can expect an ass-whooping because even if he's weak in the knees whenever he looks at his boyfriend he's scary as fuck because he's strong. xD

I love his character. xD

And while they're arguing, Ryuuichi who had been watching them the whole time was thinking, 'ah, they are getting along really well.' or 'so lovey-dovey, so jealous'

And while they're arguing, Ryuuichi who had been watching them the whole time was thinking, 'ah, they are getting along really well.' or 'so lovey-dovey, so jealous'
I hope you're thinking about Cas and Luca and yes they are "aww" worthy xD

Status
Not open for further replies.