Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I do think that if Ryuuichi would say that out loud and if Luca hears him he might get beat up for it... Uh-oh.

Yeah~ it comedy after all~

Luca will beat the shit out of anyone... but Cas, for teasing him. xD If Cas teases him he turns into a little puddle whose only words are something like "askgahkghdfuckyou f-fuck you ahsgkhk"

I hope you're thinking about Cas and Luca and yes they are "aww" worthy xD
Welp... I think some ass whooping is in store for Haru then, because he's so blunt he'd probably make a snide remark like "Eww.. get a room" or something along those lines ... xD

Luca will go all red because he knows what will happen if they do. xD And what Cas will say.

Something like "wanna watch?" probably. xD Damnit Cas, he'll probably ruin the rating with his comments xD

.. :3

Alright, so @JohnLander still hasn't fixed everything yet so I'm still waiting for that and @Kitsune still needs to finish Mari. And, maybe one or two more people to join but if you count the characters we have enough to begin soon. I'm hoping to get this started in the next couple days because I'll finally have a break thanks to Thanksgiving.

I might make another character too. Female. Quite a badass. She'll probably be a cold type, not like Luca but more in the direction of a person who's seen too much shit to give a fuck xD

Feel free, I'm all for it. Anyone can play as many characters as they want, as long as they can handle it of course.

Also, if anyone is interested, having a character to play the second-in-command role would be nice. It doesn't have to be their main role or it could be.

My character could definitely fill that purpose. xD (my new character that is)

Ah, yet more people have joined the ship known as Cas x Luca~ ^^

Luca will go all red because he knows what will happen if they do. xD And what Cas will say.

Something like "wanna watch?" probably. xD Damnit Cas, he'll probably ruin the rating with his comments xD
xD There always gotta be a tsundere couple... ALWAYs...

th

Name:
Quentin Connels

Nickname: Q or Quen

Role in gang: Planner/Strategist He's good at analyzing blue prints or simply the building itself and figuring out the best way to carry out their plan.

Crush: None really. After his affection for his parents was ignored he has a hard time liking people in that way.

Relationships: He has a fourteen year old brother who wants to follow in his footsteps, but he doesn't want him to because he fears the gang is the only thing he has that people can't take away from him.
-Alexander
alex_pettyfer_actor_briton_guy_young_blond_18680_1920x1080.jpg

Personality: Because of his back story, Quen is a very quiet and concealed person. Once you get to know him, you'll notice that he is actually pretty funny and likes to laugh and tell jokes with friends. It's rare that he opens up about his childhood, though. He is a very smart boy, although he is pretty insecure because no one has ever been there to get him through basic problems he has had. He likes to see himself as the mature one, but he can get a little out of hand occasionally.

Bio: Quen's parents had him when they were only nineteen and twenty He was unwanted and neglected for most of his life. They saw him as an accident, a mistake. Then, five years passed, and still Quen didn't get any love. His mother fond out that she was pregnant, and sure enough, out popped Alexander. This time his parents were ready for a baby, and they were overjoyed when they had him. Quen was even more ignored than before, the baby and work took up all of their time. Quen, who was only five and a half was pretty much taking care of himself. This taught him many skills early on, however, and he worked hard when his parents finally enrolled him in school. He soon became one of the top students, although his parents still payed him no attention. It didn't help that throughout the years Mac looked up to him like he was a god, making him feel even worse than he already did. His only ray of sunshine was his friends, and he eventually ended up in a gang.

Swimming
Chocolate
Snakes

Dislikes:
Overly serious people
Going out with people, or dating. He absolutely hates it.
His brother.

Voice:
Logan Lerman

Theme song:

Extra: ---

Looks: Quen has curly blonde hair and sea-foam green eyes. He has some height to him, and has an average weight. His cheek-bones are high, and he has a sleight double chin. He has a small indent right above his upper lip.

Height: 5'8

Weight: 135 lbs

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Jungle Green

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Step6543, I need your theme song but obviously everything else is good.

Reactions: Step6543
Status
Not open for further replies.