Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is with Remi is going to need to be able to handle her being really weird.

Natsume and Avery totally are a Brotp. :D

Avery and Haru would be like Lovely complex or something with the height difference, super cute though.
I love ships with tallxshort people >\\\\<

BUT IF I DO ID BETRAY MAI
NatsumeXRyuuichi
Wait, when did this ship happen?

There's also a few that people have some crushes though they haven't had anything in the rp yet like Vince's crush on Purei though he seems like more of a MariXVince ship now with their ice cream sharing.

Wait, when did this ship happen?

There's also a few that people have some crushes though they haven't had anything in the rp yet like Vince's crush on Purei though he seems like more of a MariXVince ship now with their ice cream sharing.
Ahhh~ This ship happened because Natsume and Ryuuichi are classmates and felt as though it could blossom into a beautiful ship between an ordinary guy and a gang leader~ (I always forget to mention my ships)

Omg, I've missed so much, but I've read it all. I think.

LOOK AT ALL OF THESE BEAUTIFUL SHIPS, YES.

It is more like Mari x Vince right now, and it's hella cute~ But Mari knows of Vince's crush (I'm assuming that's okay), sooo >.>

OF COURSE LULU AND CAS IS CANON. HOW CAN THEY NOT BE? LIKE EVEN IF WE DIDN'T PRE-PLAN, IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Reactions: ScarletNova
I feel like more Canon's are needed now after seeing all the possible ships that are adorable.

This.

I SHIP IT
NatsumeXKimura

BUT IF I DO ID BETRAY MAI
NatsumeXRyuuichi

BUT IF I SHIPPED THAT I'D BETRAY
RyuuichiXTelsa

BUT IF I SHIPPED THAT I'D BETRAY
RyuuichuXHaru

BUT IF I SHIP THAT I'D BETRAY MY TINY LITTLE
HaruXAvery

Oh no I'm turning into Nano....

This.

So let's think.
We have Haru shipped with Ryuuichi as well as Avery
We have Ryuuichi shipped with Haru and Telsa and Natsume
We have Natsume shipped with Ryuuichi and Kimura
We have Alex shipped with Tatsu but I feel as though her character has more ships to come...

THE ONLY SHIP THATS SAFE IS LUCAXCAS BECAUSE IT'S CANON

This.

Ahhh~ This ship happened because Natsume and Ryuuichi are classmates and felt as though it could blossom into a beautiful ship between an ordinary guy and a gang leader~ (I always forget to mention my ships)

I believe I've already mentioned that Ryuuichi dun like bein' in bad bad gangs. Why you ship him with bad bad gang members? xD

I believe I've already mentioned that Ryuuichi dun like bein' in bad bad gangs. Why you ship him with bad bad gang members? xD
Because that's what makes the ships so obvious to make!!

Reactions: un coin de soleil
maybe he could turn a bad bad person into a good good person with the power of love

@un coin de soleil

ships-ships-everywhere.jpg

or

1a4.jpg

I'll be getting off now guys, need to get some sleep. Enjoy the ships while I'm away.

@JayTheBirdFlyZ I'M SORRY BUT I SHIP HARU WITH AVERY NOW
I'm just seeing all kinds of cute things like
imagine them just standing together they're like opposites omg
Haru looks rly cute at first glance but he's a bit of a brat sometimes (or maybe he just makes fun of lil' ol' Lulu) and Avery just looks like she was taken right from a mafia movie and put into the world omgg
and she would be taller than him and
shit
I ship it now

@JayTheBirdFlyZ I'M SORRY BUT I SHIP HARU WITH AVERY NOW
I'm just seeing all kinds of cute things like
imagine them just standing together they're like opposites omg
Haru looks rly cute at first glance but he's a bit of a brat sometimes (or maybe he just makes fun of lil' ol' Lulu) and Avery just looks like she was taken right from a mafia movie and put into the world omgg
and she would be taller than him and
shit
I ship it now

Sorry toots... But Haru is obsessed with Ryuuichi at the moment. XDDDD

Other than that I should probably start seriously considering if I want Avery to have love or if she should be lonely forever muahha

Kitsune I want to make a yuri ship do you want to make a yuri ship
I mean like I want to make a new character entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.