Road Kamelot from D.Gray-man

What can I say? Ryuuichi has a unique taste in women~♡♡♡

Idiots is probably more correct tbh xD

Also uh, well, she looks like mari
just more boob

Idiots is probably more correct tbh xD

Also uh, well, she looks like mari
just more boob

They may be twins separated by birth. Although the other sister got the most "fat"... lol XDDDD

I shipped Kaoru and Hikaru, too >.>
Also Kitsune I forgot to say that when I said Natsumi steals shit I meant infiltration rather than burglary and break-ins like Mari xD So she gets on the good side of people to get into their personal space to steal things that way >u>

Also Kitsune I forgot to say that when I said Natsumi steals shit I meant infiltration rather than burglary and break-ins like Mari xD So she gets on the good side of people to get into their personal space to steal things that way >u>
Kind of like a mixture of Purei and Mari >u>

NatsumiToudo1.gif

✿ B A S I C S ✿

♡ Name ♡
Natsumi Toudo

♡ Nickname ♡
Natsu or Nacchan

♡ Age ♡

♡ Gender/sex ♡
Female/female

♡ Occupation ♡
Idol

♡ Role in gang ♡
"Sly Kitten"
Infiltration and "dirty work". Unlike Cas, she doesn't use violence on her missions. She usually breaks into places to steal important documents or the like.

✿ P H Y S I C A L ✿

♡ Looks ♡
Natsumi has long, flowing hair usually tied into two ponytails with pink ribbons. She likes to experiment with her hairstyles, though, and sometimes is seen looking a bit different. She wears anything she thinks is cute, but the more frills, the happier she is. She loves light colors, but wears dark colors as well. She likes setting her own fashion statement, and not caring what others thing about what she wears. Looking cute is her absolute top priority.

Height ♡
5'9"

Weight ♡
60kg

♡ Hair color ♡
Dark purple

Eye color ♡
Emerald
✿ P E R S O N A L ✿

♡ Crush ♡
Mari Anne Florence

Relationships ♡
TBA
Mari - She met Mari early on in the gang, and they instantly hit it off. Natsumi thinks that Mari is one of the prettiest girls she's ever met, and her love for pretty things soon drew her automatically to the girl. She's all over Mari, always hugging and clinging to her while laughing it off with a sweet face. She has yet to admit her crush on Mari, though most would find it an obvious thing that she likes the girl in a special way.

♡ Personality ♡
Natsumi often seems to take life very lightly with her ever-blooming popularity and sweet, careless nature. But she's well aware of what her personality causes around her. Her desire is to make everyone around her happy and smiling, and she will do all she can to make the people around her happy. Because of this awareness, she is always conscious of how she looks to people around her. If she looks sad, she knows that people around her will be saddened too. She likes to tease others, and her obsession with cute things also brings her to tease some of the people she finds adorable.

Likes ♡
Pretty things
Flowers
Dress-up
Fashion
Creativity
Sweet people
Gentle people
Enigmatic people
Following your heart
Freedom

Dislikes ♡
Rules
Ugly things
Scary things
Insects
Dominant people
Arrogant people
✿ H I S T O R Y ✿

Natsumi had a "hands-off" childhood and upbringing. This meant that her parents didn't meddle much in her personal affairs - so that she would learn things the "hard way". She didn't have many problems with that in her years as a child because of her timid nature. In middle school, she grew taller, prettier. She became a different person, and her middle school years changed her nature completely. She became outgoing and popular.

Natsume had always had a heart with darkened spots, desires to do things that wasn't exactly legal. She had never acted on this impulse, but when she finally gained confidence, she first encountered the Tanaka gang in the end of middle school. She didn't join right away as her idol career had started really speeding up since she was scouted in middle school. She was busy with modeling and whatnot.

When she finally did interact with the gang, she realized that after all of her time spent in the spotlight, she wanted to try being the one in the shadows. The one no one saw or heard. She started doing jobs of stealing and infiltrating. Quite talented at her job, the Tanaka Gang decided to take her in. She is happy with her new lifestyle among people who aren't exactly normal, just like herself.

No one knows that she, as a famous idol, is also part of a gang, and she enjoys living her little "double life". Not that it feels much like a double life, anyways. Aside from being fellow gang members, they're also her precious friends.

{slide=✿ E X T R A ✿|center}

♡ Voice ♡
Aina Kusuda

♡ Theme song ♡
Sugarvine by Dixie Flatline ft. 巡音ルカV4x

♡ Extra ♡
Natsumi is obsessed with cats. She loves cats. She will probably stop and throw everything she has in her hands to pursue a cat. Don't ever insult cats in front of Natsumi.
✿ E X T R A ✿

♡ Voice ♡
Aina Kusuda

♡ Theme song ♡
Sugarvine by Dixie Flatline ft. 巡音ルカV4x

♡ Extra ♡
Natsumi is obsessed with cats. She loves cats. She will probably stop and throw everything she has in her hands to pursue a cat. Don't ever insult cats in front of Natsumi.
[accordion=bcenter|80%]

[/accordion]

I THINK SHE'S FINISHED YEAH @ScarletNova

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.