Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
13866505.gif

If Kimura tries to send Zuri into a foster home
She would probs try to guilt trip him xDD

"READ ALL ABOUT IT! LE SHIPPER STRIKES AGAIN! READ ALL ABOUT IT!"

Oh right, I forgot to mention it in here. If any of you want, you're free to put that Zuri was a childhood friend of your character. I'm totally open to that, of course, Zuri wouldn't remember that they were her childhood friend, so I guess it wouldn't affect her too much xDD

@JinxMonster
Though, I do plan on letting Lysander find out about Zuri's animal communication, if that's alright with you ouo

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh I want to ship Avery with someone but it's not like I have any good suggestions TnT

Now then, time to await for @ScarletNova
We need the gang leader to react before the people in the house, and Kimura, move on -w-
I'm still waiting for @XxDreamingxX to post as Vince and Azalea o-o
So I'm stuck xDD
I usually like to have my characters posts at the same time but I have to wait for XxDreamingxX as well for Remi. I can just write up a post for Natsume but it may or may not be tonight. I don't want to promise anything because I came down with a bit of a head cold and am not feeling well tonight.

EDIT: Never mind, I got one up for Natsume and I'll wait for Remi to keep things moving along.

Last edited:
Ahhhh I want to ship Avery with someone but it's not like I have any good suggestions TnT
Avery needs someone who would match her right or be opposite like some of the other ships.

I SHIP IT
NatsumeXKimura

BUT IF I DO ID BETRAY MAI
NatsumeXRyuuichi

BUT IF I SHIPPED THAT I'D BETRAY
RyuuichiXTelsa

BUT IF I SHIPPED THAT I'D BETRAY
RyuuichuXHaru

BUT IF I SHIP THAT I'D BETRAY MY TINY LITTLE
HaruXAvery

Oh no I'm turning into Nano....

Now it's more like the love triangles are coming.

So let's think.
We have Haru shipped with Ryuuichi as well as Avery
We have Ryuuichi shipped with Haru and Telsa and Natsume
We have Natsume shipped with Ryuuichi and Kimura
We have Alex shipped with Tatsu but I feel as though her character has more ships to come...

THE ONLY SHIP THATS SAFE IS LUCAXCAS BECAUSE IT'S CANON

There's Leon and Remi too and I'm seeing a Zuri and Lysander thing that could happen too.

Haha, I love how Cas and Luka are canon.

There's Leon and Remi too and I'm seeing a Zuri and Lysander thing that could happen too.

Haha, I love how Cas and Luka are canon.
Yea, I didn't really mention any ships that seem to be safe. Although at first I was feeling the RemiXRyder ship when she popped in at the very beginning xD

Reactions: ScarletNova
"LUCAXCAS IS CANON I WONT HEAR ANYTHING ELSE"
And Avery is taller than Haru probably it would crack me up so much
I have a brotp with Avery and Natsume though >u>

"LUCAXCAS IS CANON I WONT HEAR ANYTHING ELSE"
And Avery is taller than Haru probably it would crack me up so much
I have a brotp with Avery and Natsume though >u>
Kimura might come in and call pedophilia on anyone shipped with Haru tho xD "14"

i'll ship ayaka with food in the meantime

Whoever is with Remi is going to need to be able to handle her being really weird.

Natsume and Avery totally are a Brotp. :D

Avery and Haru would be like Lovely complex or something with the height difference, super cute though.

Status
Not open for further replies.