Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh~~ ike that would be nice.

i could imagine him being all...

ichigo__s_wtf_face_by_nel_chan3-d5n9s86.jpg

and then all...

ichigomashimarochikamiuxx3.gif

"no way... no way... are you guys freakin' out of yer minds? they're all freakin' crazy. do i look crazy to ya?"

awww... kistune-chan... i sure she/he'll be able to sort things out.

Haha, yeah that's what I figured he would do un coin de soleil

Okay, MiNaGi.

I just lost all my pre-relationships for Remi (Mari, Luka and Cas.) If anyone wants to come up with anything with me, I'm open to it.

Got a reply in for Avery. I made up some things about Natsume and Avery's shared leadership, and if there's anything you think is wrong, @ScarletNova , please feel free to tell me o v o

ooh~~ ike that would be nice.

i could imagine him being all...

ichigo__s_wtf_face_by_nel_chan3-d5n9s86.jpg

and then all...

ichigomashimarochikamiuxx3.gif

"no way... no way... are you guys freakin' out of yer minds? they're all freakin' crazy. do i look crazy to ya?"

awww... kistune-chan... i sure she/he'll be able to sort things out.
I was thinking of Haru becoming curious and somewhat "stalking" and coming in to contact with Ryuuichi because I put earlier that Haru was suspicious of ryuuichi sticking his nose in their business. I need some type of relationship going on seeing as how my whole reason for joining the group has just been terminated xD

@MiNaGi, that's fine with me.

@JayTheBirdFlyZ, don't worry Haru will still have plenty of reasons during the rp and stuff that happens. Don't worry about it any, technically Remi lost all her relationships as well.

I will be making a post tonight as well, hopefully. It honestly depends on how much homework I can get done and how I feel after it all.

@MiNaGi, that's fine with me.

@JayTheBirdFlyZ, don't worry Haru will still have plenty of reasons during the rp and stuff that happens. Don't worry about it any, technically Remi lost all her relationships as well.

I will be making a post tonight as well, hopefully. It honestly depends on how much homework I can get done and how I feel after it all.
I just put in that Haru joined the Tanaka group by approaching Natsume and asking to join as if to show his parents he's rebelling against them.

I just put in that Haru joined the Tanaka group by approaching Natsume and asking to join as if to show his parents he's rebelling against them.
Works for me.

I was thinking of Haru becoming curious and somewhat "stalking" and coming in to contact with Ryuuichi because I put earlier that Haru was suspicious of ryuuichi sticking his nose in their business. I need some type of relationship going on seeing as how my whole reason for joining the group has just been terminated xD

i have no problem with it. ryuuichi will just take it as a ghost watching him.

i have no problem with it. ryuuichi will just take it as a ghost watching him.
xD Yup. A "ghost" is definitely watching you Ryuuichi! This will also be a good way to add you to rp, since I could follow you home one day or some shit like that...

Telsa isn't part of the gang, yet, but she'll probably join through her sister xD

xD Yup. A "ghost" is definitely watching you Ryuuichi! This will also be a good way to add you to rp, since I could follow you home one day or some shit like that...

I can imagine him saying...

"Oh God, don't tell me the ghost followed me here (his house). I knew I should of visited a temple before coming here. Mr. Ghost. Um, sir? Madam? Um, I know I am stalking material but could ya please, not follow me into my house. Please? This is called breakin' and enterin' you know. It's against the law! Can you arrest a ghost, I wonder?"

I can imagine him saying...

"Oh God, don't tell me the ghost followed me here (his house). I knew I should of visited a temple before coming here. Mr. Ghost. Um, sir? Madam? Um, I know I am stalking material but could ya please, not follow me into my house. Please? This is called breakin' and enterin' you know. It's against the law! Can you arrest a ghost, I wonder?"

Haru would probably jump scare him. Ryuuichi turns around and gets scared since Haru is right behind and he says in a deadpan voice, "boo..." XD

Haru would probably jump scare him. Ryuuichi turns around and gets scared since Haru is right behind and he says in a deadpan voice, "boo..." XD

that's for sure~ ahaha~

for the meantime I will enjoy reading everyone elses post before i debut mine~ probably when the setting is in school~

that's for sure~ ahaha~

for the meantime I will enjoy reading everyone elses post before i debut mine~ probably when the setting is in school~
Ha ha, I'm really excited for when your character comes into play, since he is quite unique and interesting. I also would love to see him freak out over his "Momo-chan~"

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to push making a post for my character to another day, I'm way too drained out to be able to do it tonight. I really hope to get one up tomorrow. It's just the semester is coming to an end for me and this is when professor's like to make everything due on top of finals coming so I'm really busy and stressed out from all the work.

Ha ha, I'm really excited for when your character comes into play, since he is quite unique and interesting. I also would love to see him freak out over his "Momo-chan~"

he just an ordinary character though... he has average grades, not really that athletic and is afraid of ghost like every normal human being... ahahaha!!

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to push making a post for my character to another day, I'm way too drained out to be able to do it tonight. I really hope to get one up tomorrow. It's just the semester is coming to an end for me and this is when professor's like to make everything due on top of finals coming so I'm really busy and stressed out from all the work.

no worries~ take your time. don't push yourself on our account.

Status
Not open for further replies.