Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lief - just in the city where everything is taking place. Unless you need to arrange otherwise.

I believe this was asked (and answered) before but either for lack of ability to see or tiredness I am not seeing the answer. Everyone is supposed to be at the Summit by Monday?

Also @Maxim do you want Florent/The Knight he's squire to accompanying Rylant?
Sure, that'd be awesome! I'll send you a PM to collab later today.

Well, if you want to be super directly literal. Requiem is used as the variant of Requiescat, or rest. Master of the living and dead is the usage I've got it qualified as.

Well, if you want to be super directly literal. Requiem is used as the variant of Requiescat, or rest. Master of the living and dead is the usage I've got it qualified as.
Doesn't make it any less embarrassing to possess though.

Ah I was waiting to see if pre-established relationships were going to be figured out but I guess not. I'll try to get something up tonight :V

oh @New Years Falcon some of your images broke :c

Last edited:
If you can let me know which ones I'll fix them when I get home from work ^_^

Royal Families are weird >.>

Some are I guess

Oh colorful pirates we be
to beat our ex captain
we put his pants below the knee

I won't be able to post until Monday, but I'll have written the post so hopefully I'll be able to upload it in the early morning before I go to college.

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: Kestrel and Falcon
I'll try and get my post up tonight. If not, count on it to be up tomorrow morning. Which will probably be Friday night for you guys, hopefully.

• Useful
Reactions: Falcon
Tomorrow morning is fine ^_^
though I'm not sure what you mean about Friday?

Aria lives on Mars, so the time zones are so screwed up that Saturday night becomes Friday night?

Yessss. I'm like light years ahead of you guys. *cough* GMT + 8 *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Aus or NZ? Heh, you're living on my country's giant prison island.

that english is too good for a Japanese if the interpretations of 'english' in anime is anything to go off.

Are you watching the dubbed or subbed one? Just a little ways off of Japan, I'm from Philippines. Haha~

Are you watching the dubbed or subbed one? Just a little ways off of Japan, I'm from Philippines. Haha~
Subbed. English dubs for 99.9% of anime are abysmal. I know a couple of people from the Philippines, cool people. One of them makes swords :D

I know right? The dubbed ones are cringeworthy. Although some are quite bearable especially when you've got no other choice.

Really? The only people I know from other countries are my relatives. Haha~

I know right? The dubbed ones are cringeworthy. Although some are quite bearable especially when you've got no other choice.

Really? The only people I know from other countries are my relatives. Haha~
Well, if you don't include internet people, the only foreigners I know are a few I met on holidays and foreign exchanges, besides sword guy who is a family friend. The dubbed ones are only good when the anime is actually set in England, where Japanese doesn't make much sense. This is basically a perfect example of why dubbed sucks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.