Status
Not open for further replies.
@New Years Falcon well I'm not planning on making the capital, I'm planning on making another city (and following your lead for the capital)

I want to utilize the peninsulas that stretch between the north and south islands of Ma Kai. Not sure where you were planning the capital.

oh okay ^-^
All yours!

Name: Gaston

Country of origin: Shan

Class: Pegasus Knight

Weapon of Choice: Lance

Armor type: Light

Mount: Pegasus

Special Skills:

Rock Climber: Gaston is surprisingly good at climbing, after many years of rock climbing to train his body.

Bare knuckle shuffle: Prized for being a skilled and great warrior, Gaston has a niche for fighting with his bare fists.

Race: Human

Appearance:
Jason-Momoa-in-Stargate-Atlantis.jpg

Other: None​

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so do we start our characters off however? Or are we supposed to end up somewhere in general..?

@ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴄᴀʟ - wherever you want as long as you end up in the City by next monday or you organize a way to join the party another way

@Dakup - approved

Lol, male pegasus knight. Those are always gonna be weird, even though they're for both genders now in Fates...

[Fieldbox=Sahran Nobility, darkred]Name: Prince Requiem Dominus Mortalis

Country of Origin: Sahra

Class: Lord of Sahra

Weapon of Choice: Elder Magick

Armour type: Light

Mount: N/A

Special Skills: A really high alcohol tolerance, and unnaturally good luck.

Appearance: Armoured, Unmasked

Race: Human

Other: A gambling, drinking, easy-going guy who while he isn't obvious about it, cares quite a bit for his people.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
It's a term for dark magick that is used by people who don't like the connotation associated with it mostly

It's from the Radiant Dawn and also Binding Blade

Reactions: Aria Valle
The busy portion of my week has finished and I should have no problem posting by Monday. I'll inform you if otherwise.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
i have one more question before i post maybe, is it okay if the character isn't inside to see the summit proceedings? because i imagined mine being stopped at the door and watching the building from outside thinking about life and her hatred of nobility

Reactions: - Falcon -
that's perfectly fine ^_^

I believe this was asked (and answered) before but either for lack of ability to see or tiredness I am not seeing the answer. Everyone is supposed to be at the Summit by Monday?

Also @Maxim do you want Florent/The Knight he's squire to accompanying Rylant?

Name: Prince Requiem Dominus Mortalis
I feel so sorry for this guy's parents. "Hey Jerry, what should we name our son?" "Oh, I know let's go with 'Master of Prayers for the Dead, who is himself able to die" "Sounds good!"

Status
Not open for further replies.