Status
Not open for further replies.
(In case I need to add this, I was hoping to make him a Sorcerer when it became possible)

Name:
Xander Artibus

Country of Origin:
Sahra

Class:
Pupil

Weapon of Choice:
Thunder Tome

Armor type:
None

Mount:
N/A

Special Skills:

-Intelligent-
Xander is very intelligent for his young age and knows many things about almost anything, as if he is a little dictionary.

-Strategy-
His intelligence allows him to think of many different possibilities and solutions to almost any problem he can/has come across.

-Potential-
He has the ability to learn or accomplish whatever it is he has set his mind too, allowing him to be a fast learner.

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Here
(Ignore the pointed ears)

Other:
-He has severe trust issues
-Introverted
-Quiet
-Loves anything and everything fluffy and cute

Recruitability Conditions:
(1)
Trusts any character well enough to feel safe with them;

(2)
Is convinced traveling with the group will help him increase his magical abilities;

(3)
Is promised, with proof, to be taught how to use other types of magic;

or

(4)
Is rescued from danger​

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries. I'm fairly flexible about posting times as long as people communicate with me about what's going on. Though not having net makes that hard ^_^
You're not a failure at all.
Yeah. And my phone pretty much eats this website alive. I can read it, but I can't respond to anything. Then again, my phone is crazy old. I need to get a new one.

Sorry about that. My post is pretty much done. I'm just trying to re-read, again, and figure out where to put Khord that isn't "dark corner in the back of the tavern" irrelevant.

could have him come out of the tavern to check in on the commotion and find my charrie on a roof by the docks o3o they have similar enough backgrounds to be familiar with each other

@DustBunny - Some minor fixes for yer ^_^
Tier 1 is not a class. I think you wanted Pupil? put that there.
If your character does not wear armor please put none or no armor

Other than that you're looking good. Let me know when you've made the changes :)

Sorry about that I had a bit of a brain fart~ But it's fixed now!

Is pupal supposed to be pupil?

Also thinking about making

An Archer character later uwehehehehehee

Now someone catches that
*makes edits in multiple places*

Also, is that you reserving an archer?

Yay~! ^_^ I'll try to think of some way to bring in my character tomorrow if I have the time!

I always thought it was supposed to be "pupal", like it was some kind of Fire Emblem terminology like Manakete or Taguel...

*Smacks @Dakup with a tuna*

Dude, your Character's not going to be able to lone-wolf it through this entire RP. Next time you get a chance to interact with other players please take it.
This is the third time you've ignored a perfectly good opportunity and left not even a chance for reply.

@Archer @Aria Valle @AtomicItalian @AutumnWyvern @Dakup @ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴄᴀʟ @Dubs of Stigma @DustBunny @Karakui @Kestrel @Korra Quinn @Leif @Maxim @Requiem @Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Does anyone need a chance to interact or help with a character entrance or anything else?
I know some of you have plans or are working on collabs or other things, but I don't want to leave anyone out in the cold who doesn't want to be left there ^_^

Also a reminder that the turn ends Monday

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
*is smacked with a tuna*

What.... what happend... oops, sorry I'm just a little scatter brained because I'm moving.

• Useful
@Mystic Falcon I may need help with an entrance ^^; Been kinda scatterbrained this weekend and I've never been good at entrances after the RP has started ^^;

Been a bit sluggish between being sickly and school. Going to catch up on the IC now. I'll be less absent from now on.
And I might have started Fates yesterday.

• Thank You
I feel like I'm struggling too much with this rp...but maybe it'll come to me sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

Also, Mondays are crazy busy for me. I'll have no opportunity to post then.

• Thank You
if anyone needs help entering o3o i can try my best, though my charrie's history makes it a little hard for her to associate with certain people.

if I did need help o3o it'd be with finding a noble lord for my 2nd charrie to be attached to, i don't do romances with male charries well orz and don't know enough about the noble houses to know lesser characters or if any current characters are interested o3o

Now someone catches that
*makes edits in multiple places*

Also, is that you reserving an archer?
that's me making a bad play on words, sorry I was like uuuh pupal is a real word too but I think you all mean the learner pupil

Status
Not open for further replies.