• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Brandon, on the other hand, didn't really care what people thought of him. His alter was a completely different story, as evidenced by how far he was willing to go just to get a certain reputation, but as plain old Brandon, he mostly couldn't care less what people thought. Seeing just how frantic Skyler was, he let his frown fade away as soon as it appeared, and only really chose to reply to him once placing him back on his feet outside.

"...Does it fucking matter what those jerks think? I mean, c'mon buddy, fuck 'em! If they even try to start anything with 'ya for kissing a guy, then I'll beat 'em up. I'm stronger than I look, 'kay? If they try anything, just... tell me about it-- it's real sad that you care this much, though. I ain't judging, that's just you, but I think you're pretty rad and you really should just stick a middle finger up at people who don't see how cool you are. But hey, maybe I'm biased 'cos I really fancy 'ya."

"You don't understand how much I need to do well here, Brandon. I need to be able to graduate and succeed here. My mother will ruin me, okay?" He murmured, while running his fingers through his wavy locks and puffing his jacket. Granted, his cool-guy aesthetic ended when people noticed his reddened face.

"Alright, lets go get some pizza. We can kiss all you want in the car, hm? They'll beat me up, okay? So I'd like to enjoy pizza as my final meal."

"You're real dramatic, ain't 'ya? Listen, I'll fucking sort them out as soon as we get back. In your head, they're gonna be waiting to pounce on 'ya when we arrive back, yeah? So I'll just handle it and make sure they realise that they can't hurt you without me getting involved and-- look, I promise you, yeah? It'll be fine," he reassured with a final peck on the cheek, having decided that he wasn't going to try to persuade him that hiding himself away like that just to give a good impression wasn't really... right. Hell, it was kind of insulting, but he held back from voicing that and instead strolled towards his car.

For all the money he'd hoarded, the car was old and probably dirt cheap-- but it at least helped him from suspicion. Nobody was going to expect his alter to be driving around this sort of vehicle, were they?

"Sorry 'bout the mess," he grunted, leaning over the seats to pull out a few empty pizza boxes and cans, smiling unashamedly nonetheless. "It'll probably smell like smoke but you'll be fine-- you won't get an asthma attack or nothin'."

"Do you eat anything other than pizza and energy drinks? My god..." he grumbled, kicking a can to the side as he slid into the seat, pursing his lips. "You are a mess. So I have to clean your car, too? You can't live like this."

Despite his complains, he did lean back nonetheless. He had no car, and desperately tried to find ways to avoid ever getting out out of anxiety. Something about the thought of getting into an accident always bothered him. "Let's just go."

"Hey, come on, don't be rude. It's just how I am, my Mum never really bothered trying to get me to clean up, so I never bothered," shrugged the other as he fiddled firstly with the radio. It was faulty, and it did take some dedication and patience to get it working again, which he somehow managed to do and grinned triumphantly when his favourite rap music came blasting out.

"You love me really, right? So chill, I'll clean it up if we're gonna use the car frequently, like... I cleaned my act up in the dorm, right? I ain't as messy now," he continued to point out, adjusting his baseball cap before starting the old car up. "Just chill, you're making me stressed and I'll end up crashing or somethin'."

"You've actually put your cans into the garbage, yes. I'm still the one who has to bring it down and find a new bag. Plus, you get the soap all over the shower floor. Do you know how many times I've almost fallen? I'll fall, probably break a hip, and have to be swept off to the hospital. Imagine being sent to the hospital naked."

Tugging on the seatbelt quickly, he dug his nails into the pleather, his lips pursed tight. "Let's go, then. Get there quick. You're afraid of a skateboard, but not if cars? Seems a bit twisted," he scolded bitterly.

"You know we're acting like an old married couple right now-- it's cute. Look, I'll help out more if that's what you want, alright? Just... fuck, you need to learn just to relax and take the damn weight off your shoulders," groaned the other, albeit as playfully as he could manage. Choosing to place his focus on the road instead, he realised only a minute into driving why he'd crashed so many times - he was insanely relaxed behind the wheel, to the point where his eyes were often on anything but the road in front of him. In this case, he did realise it and sit up to pay more attention - he didn't want to crash and have Skyler see him emerge from the wreckage without a cut or a scratch, presuming Skyler survived, anyway.

"So, uh... This guy I know, that villain. You still wanna meet him, or-- now, it ain't because I was lying, 'cos I do know him, but it'd be better for you not to see him, 'cos... I dunno, he might decide to kill me if I try setting this thing up."

"Yes," he replied simply, while locking eyes on the road in fear. "I want to see how this guy ticks, y'know? And, hey, if I burn alive or something, at least you'll have the dorm to yourself," be offered, trying to be casual himself when he was, in fact, utterly terrified,

"Slow down, will you? We're in no rehab, a-aha... I'd rather not die today, if I could help me. I'm sure you feel the same

"If you do meet him, like... I can promise you that he isn't gonna even hurt you. Like, I'm in no position to tell him what to do, but -and don't take this the wrong way- you don't have anything spectacular to offer. You ain't got millions tucked under your bed, or power. You're just some smart student at uni, y'know? Albeit an extremely attractive one who I pretty much fancy, but you catch my drift. You... You ain't gonna get hurt unless you piss him off or somethin'," shrugged Brandon, making a big effort to keep his eyes focused on the road and both hands placed on the wheel. He knew that he wasn't going to hurt Skyler, and consciously never would, but he couldn't make definitive promises, because that in itself would just sound dumb and downright farcical.

"...Why the fuck do you want to meet him? Why not the other guy, the one with the blank faceless mask? Like... he seems like the psycho, the better case study."

"Yeah, well, this skull-face man seems to be obsessed with getting attention. The other guy seems to keep out of the way, yeah? Probably wouldn't get an interview with me." He replied easily, while tapping his foot in anxiety.

"He's the type of bloke would, like, take up the interview just so he could get hits on YouTube. Look, like I said, if you're lying, you don't have to. If you're being honest, I'm trusting you to not have me killed."

"...Like I fuckin' said, he's misunderstood. What part of that don't you get? Like... I don't wanna defend the guy, 'cos he's clearly a bad person or whatever the media says, but fuck... He goes into burning buildings just to retrieve animals trapped inside, y'know? I don't see the media reporting that shit," he grumbled beneath his breath, his knuckles turning whiter the harder he gripped on the steering wheel. In fact, it was at its limit - one more squeeze of pressure and it would bend and break in his grip, which would be difficult to explain.

"Look, love, I'll sort it out or whatever, 'kay? Just... I dunno, the dude ain't that bad. He's batshit crazy, sure, maybe that bit's true, but he ain't a sociopath or nothin'."

"What do you define as a 'sociopath'?" He questioned curiously, while staring out the mirror. "Look, you don't have to do it. It would just be nice, y'know?" He murmured, only growing more irritated himself. It wasn't until he reached the pizza place that he relaxed.

"Ugh. Let's just get some food, I swear. I'm going to vomit if I don't get something in me," he insisted, while moving close for a quick tugging open the door, physically sighing in relief

Not bothering to lock the car doors after himself (who was going to bother stealing that literal rust-bucket of a car?), he silently trailed into the parlour. He wanted to chat and be happy, especially after what he'd managed to do today with Skyler, but his mind was running a hundred miles an hour, and he found it very difficult to multitask. That was why he'd disappeared constantly throughout the week, unable to handle two things at once without one of them inevitably failing on him.

"...Order what you want, I have some cash on me to pay," he offered quietly, finally managing a smile again as he rested his arms back on the booth and slid down into it comfortably. "Like... hell, I'm having a huge pizza to myself, I'm starving. Sex makes me hungry, not gonna lie. I would have stuffed my face with some Doritos I keep in my drawer, but I am trying to clean my act up for 'ya, 'cos I know you hate me being messy and all that shit."

"You should really try and eat healthier shit, you know. Doritos and pizza? Get some fruit or something. If you have Doritos every time we have sex, you'd get fat real quick." He reminded, as he, too, slid into the booth.

"This seems like a major case of deja vu." He reminded, while resting his head on his hand. "I can see some cute delivery boy showing up. Hey, I don't know how serious you are about me, because maybe I'll let one sweep me off my feet."

Ignoring the comments about his eating habits, simply because he had no desire to even contemplate changing them as dramatically as Skyler would prefer, Brandon casually eyed the workers behind the counter just to make sure none of them were Skyler's type... not that he knew what his type really was.

"...You do that and I'll be pissed off at you. I get that I did it to you, but it's kinda different, ain't it? We've just had sex and we're kinda... I dunno, trying somethin' out, I guess. I went with Martin when we were literally just pals," he pointed out, even if he really didn't want to get dragged into that conversation for the billionth time. "Hey, just leave it, would you? You don't have to create fucking arguments every conversation we have. You trying to wind me up and get at me is just boring now, I ain't gonna lie. Either you like me or you don't-- and if you don't, sure, go fuck some pizza guy tonight for all I care."

"I need this to be certain. I need to know where we stand. Do you want to officially date, or are we going to dance around it?" He asked flatly, though was admittedly amused at just how much the other grew annoyed. To be important enough to have him angry for the hypothetical flirting, he couldn't help but let out a snort.

"It's sweet, to see you so angry at the thought of me having sex with someone else. How upset would you get, hm? How angry would you get knowing that I was fucking someone else?" He purred, and went as far as biting his lip.

"Stop being an asshole, would 'ya? I said that I'd hate it because we have something-- you know what? Yeah, fuck it. I'd like to date officially and be boyfriends and do whatever it is couples do. Just letting you know that I really don't do this whole dating thing, but I'm making exceptions, so fucking stop teasing me 'cos I'll probably just get up, walk out and set my damn car on fire so you have to walk back to the dorm with a fucking bruised hip. How about that? Do you want that to happen, or do you wanna sit here, have a nice meal and stop poking at me for once?" He retorted, the fact his tone lacked any of his usual playfulness and the way his lips twisted into a scowl indicative of his genuine anger. He was risking everything and going against his gut instincts to offer the other teen a shot at a relationship, so when he got nothing but mocks and taunts back, however playful, it was going to royally piss him off.

"Maybe it's for the better, that you light the car on fire. It's junk, Brandon." He noted, raising a brow slowly at the other's sudden, genuinely angry reaction. Granted, his small bit of a smirk twitched to a frown itself. Ordering a Hawaiian pizza, he grew quiet afterwards.

"Mm. I'm kidding, you know that, right? I mean, I'm not someone who would just suddenly grab a hot guy and make out with them. I'm not impulsive."

"It ain't junk. It's... It's important for me, alright? I ain't got the cash to get another car, so I'm stuck with this one for the time being. Maybe if I rob a bank I'll have the funds to get a better car to please you," he muttered back at him, though fortunately this time with the often typical smirk that followed most his sentences.

"I just-- I don't date guys, and I like you a lot, and I just want this to work out, y'know? If you're joking, that's cool, but I'm pretty fuckin' serious about this for once in my life."

"I don't understand why you like me so much," he admitted, while thanking the waiter for the pizza. "You said I was boring, after all, and now you're here, all over me, because we had s pretty passionate night. I mean... I don't really date people either, not all the time. I've dated Alice, obviously, but I haven't dated guys, y'know? Always got shit for it, when it came to my mum."

Taking a slice, he slurped down the pizza with ease. "I have a pretty busy life, to be honest, are you okay with that? Like... I have a lot of papers to work on, plus I have a job now, which is nice."