"How would you like it if I, like, flirted with my professor for a better grade? You'd be equally as pissed at me as I am with you, don't even try to deny it," grunted the other as he slumped further into his chair, a brief glimpse of anger flashing on his face at the other's refusal for him to somehow get involved. "So I just, what? Sit back and hope you don't flirt with him? You're smart, Sky. Why are you even flirting with him in the first place?!"

“First of all, we’ve been dating for only a little bit. The time I’ve spent dating you has practically been solely dedicated to you, so I haven't even seen my teacher. If you did the same thing as I did, I'd probably forgive you because I would know it wasn't out of love. Look - I think you should just leave it be, okay? It's not a big deal." He grunted, growing irritated himself as he sank down in his seat as well, his lips pouting.

"... Sorry, Harry. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable."

By the time Harry even had a chance to answer, Brandon was up out of his seat and headed to the restroom, leaving the teenager awkwardly watching him go before offering over a smile. The least he could manage was that, given how tumultuous the conversation had just been. He wanted to hang out, have something to eat and feel relaxed away from the stressful environment of the orphanage, so their bickering really wasn't helping matters-- but he knew better than to vocalise that.

"It's... fine. Couples argue, right? It's... It's fine, I'm fine," he repeated, nibbling at the edge of the garlic bread with another forced grin. "...So, uh... I can really stay at this apartment, then? Because... I don't really want to go to the orphanage, it's so awful."

“I mean, it’s technically Brandon’s. He doesn’t really spend much money on things other than that, so it’s good to get use. If I had the money, I’d probably get an apartment, too. Alas, my money isn’t as extensive as his - it either goes to my mother or my education,” Skyler explained, ignoring Brandon’s clearly disgruntled vibe.

“It’s nice, though, to have money in the bank. You know, if you start being like us, you could afford your own place. You could buy whatever you want, right? That sounds nice to me, at least.”

"I'm not going to be like you," he responded quickly, the brief smile that had appeared on his face now vanishing, his eyes locking on his food to avoid the other. Granted, he wasn't sure he wanted to be a 'hero' right now, but he was equally as sure that he didn't want to be a villain. That said, his opinion could easily change. All it took was a little persuasion and manipulation.

"Just, uh... it's not... something I want to do. What if I just want to live normally, you know? Finish school, go to college, get a nice job a-and a nice house in the suburbs or something?"

"To each is own," he replied in response as he watched the other, his eyes locked on the boy curiously. "I mean, no one is forcing you to do anything. It's a simple idea, yeah? You want to be happy and that might make you happy," he offered, though without much of a persistent tone. Easing back against the booth, he motioned the waiter over and slipped out his credit card from his wallet. Sure, he wasn't nearly as well-off as Brandon, but that didn't mean he didn't have a few hundred in his account.

"Don't tell anyone that you live in that apartment, okay? Say you live in a different one. I... I can't have you bringing friends to that place, it's specifically for our shit. I trust you not to get the police involved, right?"

"I don't have any friends. I mean, I have one or two that are pretty cool, but not... close enough that they'd wanna hang out outside of school, so... so really, I'm grateful for this. I could tell the police, but then I'd have no place to stay outside of the orphanage and... and no cool college friends, so... I'll keep quiet, promise," he babbled, awkwardly glancing towards the door to the restroom when realising Brandon had yet to make his appearance. "...He's pretty mad, isn't he?"

“Isn’t that ridiculous?” He scoffed dismissively, his brows furrowed in his own frustration. “I literally did nothing wrong, right? I wasn’t dating him when I was flirting with my professor, so why is he so upset? Fucking... I hope he doesn’t bust a vein in anger. Look, I’ll go get him...”

After his babbling, he moved to get to his feet finally. Pursing his lips, he offered Harry an apologetic smile nonetheless. “Wait here.”

Harry didn't entirely have a choice to do anything but meekly smile and nod in response. This wasn't what he thought he'd signed up for when agreeing to head out to dinner with them. He thought, at the very least, he'd be subjected to them persuading him to join their side, to team up with them and lend his assistance in a burglary or two. Hell, he had spent the walk to the pizza parlour psyching himself up for the potential barrage of manipulation he assumed would be thrown his direction.

Instead, he'd been made to witness a relationship tumultuously crack in front of him, and from the little time he'd known Brandon, he already knew that the boy was stubborn beyond compare and wouldn't accept whatever Sky had to say-- assuming what he had to say was an apology.

And Harry would be right in thinking that, because the moment the villain saw his boyfriend enter the bathroom, he grunted and made little effort to hide his scowl. In fact, given his penchant for being theatrical, he emphasised his annoyance even more with a roll of his eyes. Currently perched up on the area beside the little window, where he could breathe out the smoke from his cigarette (surprisingly considerately), he refused to talk until the silence became deafening.

"I'm surprised you came in here. Thought you'd take the opportunity to run to that professor and... I dunno, fuck him or something. Seeing as you like him so goddamn much."

“Jesus Christ, Brandon, you’re acting like a child. Harry is out waiting and he’s being a thousand times more mature than you are, do you realize that?” Skyler asked critically as he made sure no one else was in the room. Not only was there a possibility that the mention of their powers could come up, but like hell did he want someone to mishear and assume he was some whore who slept around.

“Look, I’m not going to fuck my professor. Why can’t you understand that? Like, what do I have to do to prove to you that you’re completely overreacting? I’m not killing him, so that’s off the table - nor are you,” he added quickly.

"I'm not childish. I think worrying that my boyfriend is gonna go fuck someone behind my back is a pretty legitimate concern when you literally told me you flirt with the guy, and he's in fucking love with you. Presumably, I mean. You're pretty lovable," he mumbled, his anger at the other dying down mid-sentence when he noticed just how furious he was, and arguing with Skyler wasn't something he really wanted to do. Not when they shared dorms, shared this whole villainy thing, and when Skyler was honestly his only friend.

"Look, I'm jealous 'cos I like you a lot and I ain't prepared to, like, lose you to some professor. But hey, if you say that you ain't interested in that way, I believe 'ya. I mean, I guess I'm being dumb. Why would you look elsewhere when you got me, right?" He continued, that characteristically cocky smirk reappearing on his face as he jumped down from the ledge. "I'm sorry, alright?"

“As you should be,” he replied flatly as he remained still, his arms folded tight as he watched the other man quietly. Now he was pissed, thanks to the lack of confidence in his boyfriend. Tapping his fingers on his arm, he waited a moment before moving to the sink to wash his hands.

“I can’t believe you think I’d have any feelings for an old man, Brandon. The only reason I would date an older man is if it was a sugar-daddy sort of situation, you know? I’m not afraid to admit that,” he explained carefully as he washed his hands, tugging at the paper towel rack.

"Like you need a sugar daddy. I'm kinda loaded, you know-- and you have cash. Granted, you'd have a lot more if your mother wasn't a blackmailing bitch, but I promised not to call her that, so..." The other villain shrugged, realising quickly that he needed to make it up to him. Distrusting him and throwing some hissy fit wasn't the best thing to do, and yet he'd done it, so hurriedly recuperating the situation seemed like the logical next step-- and the one way he thought to do that was with some affection. It was better than stumbling over his words to try and come out with a sincere apology - he wasn't great with that.

"Hey, if it helps, I wasn't gonna kill anyone. It was an empty threat, really," he shrugged, moving to stand up close next to him, pressing in a little. "...Can we just go back to the dorm and hang out? I'll be quiet, you can work and I won't say a word, promise."

“We need to take Harry home first,” he murmured in response as he began to frown in guilt, his lips pursing together tight. To just leave the boy out at the table alone was hardly a way to make friends with him. Sure, a very large part of him was only doing it to get Harry off of their backs, but that didn’t mean a part of him didn’t care.

Carefully moving past the man, Skyler inhaled hard before stepping back into the parlor, an apologetic smile plastered on his face. Taking his seat again, he thankfully took his credit card back after signing over a good check.

As much as he genuinely wanted to befriend the boy, given the benefits they'd be granted by doing so, having to walk him back to the apartment and care for him as much as they were was an unfortunate drag and a waste of his time. He wanted to be his friend, albeit with the least amount of time dedicated to the cause. Was it shitty of him to be like that? Definitely-- but it at least explained why he barely had any friends. He didn't spend much time with people out of choice, and when he did, he paid little to no attention to them.

"Right, come on then, kid, I ain't got all day," he tiredly smiled, doing his best not to show the frustration he genuinely had with him at this point, even if Harry hadn't really done anything. Other than stab and shoot at Brandon, anyway. "Actually, I'm just gonna go back-- you can take him to the apartment yourself, right Sky? I kinda feel icky, a little sick, and unless you want me throwing up in the street, I think it's best if I go straight back to the dorm."

"I'll bring him home, then," replied Skyler, albeit reluctantly - moreso at the fact that he had to walk back to the apartment alone. Something about the fact that he was just going to the apartment that wasn't his. "I don't know why you'd be sick - maybe it's all the junk food. Probably. I'll be in the dorm in a little bit, okay?"

Grabbing his varsity jacket, he tugged it on along with his backpack with a glance towards the orphan, his lips pursing. "Let's go, then. I have a paper to write, aha..."

"I can... probably just find it myself. You didn't blindfold me when we walked there, I could probably just... wander about and find it myself, really," he admitted. Of course, he was smart enough to know that the likelihood was he wouldn't find it, and even if he did, he didn't have the key to get in - Brandon had left too quickly to remember to hand it over.

"...Or I'll go back to the orphanage," he finally sighed, rubbing the back of his neck with one of his characteristically awkward smile. "It's fine, really. I... I like you, you're nice. Brandon's... a little scary, though."

“You aren’t going back to the orphanage and you wouldn’t be able to get in anyway - not without me, at least,” he offered simply as he led the younger boy out, sighing heavily once feeling a few drops of water. He always worked hard on his appearance so for his hair to get all frizzy because of this was irritating to say the least.

“I’ll get you in, don’t worry. Trust me, I’ve seen just how scary he can get and this is nothing. Imagine having a gun pressed to your skull, huh?” He offered teasingly as he used his jacket to cover his head. “He’s just stubborn. I mean, he’s probably pissed that you fucked him up like you did. It’s nice to see him get knocked down a bit, though.”