• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Hey, I don't really do this for the money, so it's totally fine-- just promise me you won't give all of it to your mother? Like, if she's sick, I understand you wanting to send it all off, but dude, keep some for yourself, yeah? Use it to pay back tuition fees or just to spoil yourself, I dunno. Besides, I might not get any cash, so don't tell your Mum yet. I might get caught by police, or that other villain might show up and take credit-- who knows? I'm gonna try my fuckin' hardest though, 'kay?"

Polishing off the rest of his pizza and sitting back contentedly once he had done, he did acknowledge just how astonished the other seemed to be, which he understood. It wasn't every day that a guy you just met offered you half a million pounds, after all. "...Seriously, it ain't a big deal. I've... got a lot of money, and it doesn't mean a whole lot to me. I've given most of it to animal charities-- so I wasn't fuckin' lying about that. The media doesn't point it out, but I ain't a bad guy through and through. I love animals, and I do risk getting caught just to fish out a dog from a burning building."

"I mean, you don't have to set the fire in the first place," he reminded, albeit lightly as he finished off the final slice, and leaned back, burping quietly into his hand. While he initially wanted to badmouth the fuck out of Brandon, Skyler not only liked the other, but he couldn't go and poke fun at someone offering so much money.

"Why do you do it, then? The whole villainy thing, I mean. If it isn't for the money, is it solely for the attention? I mean... I dunno. You could turn out to be a hero, after all. Focus on offering people help, or animals specifically."

"I dunno. Why does the other guy do it? Probably for the money, actually. He doesn't really play up to the cameras and I've heard him badmouth me for doing it, but... whatever, y'know? I do it 'cos I kinda just enjoy the attention, maybe? I sound like such an attention whore, don't I? Fuckin' hell... I know it's not great, but I ain't a bad guy to people I genuinely like. You're one of 'em. I'd never lay a finger on you to purposely hurt 'ya," he promised again, feeling it definitely needed reiterating. He was a self-confessed murderer, after all, and there was no limit on the amount of times he could reassure Skyler he didn't want to hurt him.

"But yeah, I'll get that cash for you, and if they somehow kill me and find out who I am, you could sell your story to the gossip magazines for a few hundred pounds? Not that you would, you ain't into that attention, but it's an idea. You could play it up, act a little. It'd be hilarious."

"Let's hope that isn't the case, then. I mean, you're practically indestructible, right? So how could the cops kill you?" He countered, while offering the pizza boy a charming smile and a tip. It was the least he could do, especially now finding out that Brandon was pretty loaded, moreso than him.

"Oi, let's get back to the dorm. It's supposed to storm, and like hell am I going to drive in that, with your car being as shit it is. Can't you just get a new one? A safer one, at least."

"There ain't nothin' wrong with my damn car, I don't know why you're complaining. I got you here alive, didn't I? It's old and it's a bit rusty, but it does the job," he remarked with a roll of his eyes, putting down an extra few pounds on top of the tip just to show that he could pay for things when he wanted to. He didn't really spend a lot of money, but he was happy to if it meant showing Skyler that he cared about him.

"You're weird, y'know that? I don't think any other guy would still be with me, knowing who I was. Like, you sure you ain't got some screws loose? You gotta be a little crazy," he continued, giving the other's head a slight tap for emphasis. "Not that I ain't a little crazy, too-- hey, isn't your Mum gonna be a little suspicious if you hand over thousands of pounds? Like... you have a part-time job, babe, it ain't fuckin' paying you that much. What if she thinks you're me? The skeleton guy in the news who's holding people hostage? That wouldn't be great for 'ya."

"My mom wouldn't care. All she cares is that I give her money, and stay out of her life," he explained weakly, the whole conversation causing him to become physically uncomfortable. The more he thought about his situation, the less he could be cold-hearted about the situation. It was bullshit, he knew that, but his mother was a master manipulator, after all.

"Can we just get to the dorm? I don't want to talk about this whole mess, to be honest. Hey, I'm a bit crazy I suppose, for liking a well-known villain, but my life is pretty crazy on it's own. This isn't the first time I've been called crazy," he reassured, before easily grabbing Brandon's hand in his own.

"If it's any help, my Mum used to lock me in my room so I didn't go out, like, burning our farm up. Not that I'd do that. We had, like, the cutest little lambs and Shetland ponies and it was really cute. Hey, I was gonna ask 'ya - what do you think about having a kitten in the dorm? I was gonna sneak one in, y'know? I'm a regular face at the animal rescue centre, I'm sure they'd help us out if they got a cat there needing a home. Obviously, we'd risk getting told off by the Dean, but fuck, I want a cat," he shrugged casually. He had always intended to bring in an animal to care for without considering Skyler, but now they were sort of dating, he figured he ought to at least ask him about it.

"Yikes," Skyler replied, unable to express just how awkward the whole event must have been. Tugging on his varsity jacket, he ran his fingers through his hair to lighten the mood a tad. He thanked the conversation for paying attention to a possible pet, though, and forced back a face.

"... Cats? I dunno, never been a big cat fan. I have pet rats at home, and I would love to adopt some and bring them home, but they seem to be an acquired taste. I can see you squirming just holding one. Tough guy Brandon can't even handle a small rat."

"Hey, there were a tonne of rats where I used to live. It was a farm, there were gonna be rats, y'know-- but I guess they weren't domesticated. If you want a pet rat in the dorm, we can totally do that. I love animals, I told 'ya that," he admitted, though his momentary hesitation was telling - he'd much prefer a nice, cuddly cat than a rat... but he wasn't going to judge. Besides, if it made Skyler happy and warm, he'd put up with twenty rats.

"I am a tough guy, though-- though I ain't a thug or nothin'. I'm pretty popular around the college, and I don't go beating random people up. Not without my mask on, anyway. I think I'm a pretty decent guy, all in all," he admitted while grabbing the other's hand again and, deciding that things were alright between them, pecked his cheek quickly. Sure, it wasn't an official relationship at this point, but he definitely saw it going that way.

"No, no, a cat is fine. I need to rewire myself to stop hating them, yeah? They're just so selfish, y'know? Insisting tummy rubs, scratching you when you do... look, take the rats into consideration. They're very sweet creatures, and they don't live very long, so it's important to give them a lot of love and care," he explained, while happily taking Brandon's hand in his. The thought of his pets being mistreated by his mother back in Belfast was a terrifying thought, and he often thought of them... but alas, there was nothing he could do.

"Maybe get both? I've met cats that don't do anything with mice. If anything, they sort of push them around. Rats don't run around all haphazardly and whatnot, they're pretty content in their cage if it's a proper set-up. I have this one rat at home - he's my favorite - named Raspberry. He's an absolute cutie, very nice. He'll climb in your hair and just sit there, sleeping."

"I dunno, they're just not my first pick for a loving pet, that's all. Cats are so misunderstood, but you'll realise that when I sneak one into the dorm and it settles on your lap for hours. They're real lovely-- but if you're so fuckin' fussy, pal, I'll get you a damn rat, alright? I'll figure it out 'cos I'm a good, decent guy who may or may not be doing this for you just to have sex again. I'm not selfish like that, fuck no," he laughed, grinning slyly across at his sort-of boyfriend as he slunk back into his car. At hearing all the insults made about it, it did make him glance around the interior with an analytical eye. He knew it was old and crappy, that it had been in many a scrape, but he loved it all the same, and until the day it broke down for god, he was happy enough with it.

"...I'd avoid the news tomorrow morning if I were you though, mate. I'm gonna head off in the night and... I dunno, get this thing started so the politicians realising I ain't fucking around, 'kay? I'm pretty motivated now I promised you half that cash. I ain't gonna let you down. I made a promise so I'll stick to it."

"Classy," he replied with a roll of his eyes, before settling down in the passenger seat. Glancing over at Brandon, he eyes the man critically for some sort of sign that he was bullshitting, possibly. He had seen Brandon kill people by accident, but never intentionally.

"... Okay, I'll keep off the television. I want that interview, you know, especially after whatever you're going to do. It'll make a great paper, hm? Title it something stupid and edgy, my professor will swoon over it." He insisted, before offering a quick peck to the lips.

Reactions: potassiumboron
"Shit, I forgot all about that interview I sort of promised 'ya-- do you want me to wear my super duper villain mask so you can get a photograph of me~? I really ain't a scary mask up close, it's just something I bought at a joke shop and thought it looked alright. Hell, it was the first one I saw, no thought when into it. All the newspapers say that it's supposed to resemble something, perhaps I'm scarred because I fell into a grave-- seriously, they're all fuckin' lunatics, ain't they? Making up their own idiotic stories like that," he groaned, albeit with a wide grin on his face. Every false story they brought out as 'breaking news' didn't anger or offend him, usually, but achieved quite the opposite: amusement.

"Y'know what they say about the other guy's mask? That it's 'too scary' and 'repels children'. Like, that shit isn't even relevant. What do they want to guy to fuckin' do, wear a bunny mask so kids can look at the TV and like him? I ain't supporting the guy, but hell, if I were him, I'd go further and just start massacring people. If they called me scary, I'd make sure to be scarier, y'know?"

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"His mask is scary?" He scoffed, while safely tugging on the seatbelt. "Really? It's blank. At least you have something on it, you know? I mean, jeez. Is he getting armchair analyzed? I mean, if they think you fell into a grave, what do they think of him? That he's some disfigured monster or something?" He teased, while silently thanking the rattle of the old truck and the warmth it immediately offered. In the sharp autumn air, even his favorite jacket had a tendency to fail at it's job.

"Hey, you don't have to do the interview. I'd definitely get a good grade. I can hear the professor now, going on about how brilliant the paper is, and how it should be framed on the campus grounds... or something," he boasted teasingly, before moving to lean in close, just enough to offer a kiss. "I can help you with your papers, if you want me to."

"I want to do that interview, why wouldn't I? You know I'm an attention whore-- I mean, I do like the attention, it's pretty nice. It ain't the reason I do this shit, but it's a nice result. Nothin' better than whipping out Twitter and seeing everyone abuzz talking 'bout me, y'know? Well, not me, but my alter or whatever," he laughed, tapping his fingers against the wheel of the car whilst at the lights, casting another glance across at the boy. He was still constantly surprised that he was still sat with him, prepared to date him, given everything Brandon had confessed to... but he wasn't going to think about it too much or end up consumed by his own thoughts, and then end up losing the one guy he was rather enamoured with.

"And hey, I'm not that shit at my studies, I'm getting real good with this Spanish stuff. I'm, like, half-Spanish. I should be good at this. My Mum didn't really teach me this much, though. I guess when I was burning down her living room and throwing cards around the farm, she wasn't too fussed about sitting down and teachin' me."

"You definitely match the country-boy aesthetic," he snorted, before moving back in his seat. Resting his head on his hand, he let out a weary yawn. "Oi, can I see you in the outfit? I mean, you always gave me some real The Purge sort of look. I'm no photography major, but I'd love to try and frame you in a proper setting. Dark background and, like, some edgy poses... I bet my teacher will pass out instantly."

Shooting the other a cheeky smile, his attention eventually turned to the light himself as he let out another yawn. "Hey, I'll make food for us afterwards. I think the kitchen should be clear, I've planned out the schedule very precisely." He explained simply, fully expecting to be made fun of for his overplanning. "I've figured out the whole schedule for everyone in the dorm."

"I mean, the mask and stuff is at my apartment-- you know how much I fucking spend on that? I could totally sell it now you know, keep my stuff stashed in the dorm. I mean, it'll save me thousands of dollars a month, though I guess my shit's safer there. I dunno, I'll figure it out-- of course you can see me in my awesome mask and take some pics. I trust you enough not to, like, go revealing my identity," he smiled, daring that grin across at him whilst continuing to drive-- though did take a swift left when the route back to the university campus was on the right. At the mention of his apartment and the mask and all, he did think it would be worthwhile actually showing Skyler all of that. If he knew his boyfriend was the other masked villain, like hell would he show him the place he kept his millions and his stolen goods... but he was blissfully unaware of all that.

"Hey, we'll go check it out now, huh? I mean, it's a pretty fuckin' fancy apartment. I have, like, a king size bed I've slept in once. There's nothing there, really. No point in decking it out and decorating, but I have a nice bed and a few things. We can go stay there for the night, it'll be fun, y'know? And hey, maybe you could go schedule a tonne of stuff for me? I find it pretty fucking cute that you're, like, Mr-fucking-Organised. I'm crap at all that. I swear, those guys will probably starve to death 'cos I'll forget I've fucking kidnapped them."

"Jesus, Brandon!" He scolded, while sitting up. "You are going to let most of them go, right? Like... you're proving a point to the media, right? Oi, you can always pretend to kidnap me. Maybe I could help you get some more cash, and we could share it? Couples do dates and stuff, and this would be a really weird date. When you're not pretending to have a gun to my head, I could just chill out at your apartment. I'm known on campus, but it's not like anyone actually cares about me. I'm just a cool kid."

"I mean, I'll get it sorted by tomorrow, alright? Maybe I'll let 'em all go safely when I get the cash-- and hey, even if I don't get it, I'll still make sure you get money to send back to your mum. I promised 'ya, so I ain't gonna let you down, even if I don't get the million I'm asking for," he admitted, which really wasn't that difficult. If Skyler needed it, he'd hand him most the cash he'd hoarded up. Money didn't mean much to him, after all, and he was only really asking for a million because of the panic and discomfort it would cause the government and the media. He liked shock factor, and asking for so much had clearly given him what he wanted.

After parking his car in the underground car park to the apartment buildings, he eagerly grabbed his boyfriend's hand to head towards the elevator, having to input another code - security was incredibly tight, which was why he was happy forking out thousands of pounds each month. There wasn't much risk of someone breaking in and discovering the stolen money and the mask in his room.

"I ain't kidnapping you, that's... nah, people will question me about it 'cos we share a dorm and I ain't the best liar in the world. I'd rather just focus on these assholes, get the cash then move onto something else. I dunno what else I'm gonna do. I don't usually plan this shit, I just go out and see what I fancy doing on the night."

"That's why you need me," he replied simply, while locking his eyes on the keypad. Memorizing the code easily, he soon brought his attention back to Brandon with a smile. "In an organized person, so I'd love to be able to help. A crime couple. Today's generation's Bonnie and Clyde. Let's try to not get shot, eh?"