• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I have a fucking lot on my plate right now, I don't need the added stress of knowing I've pissed you off. It might be hard to believe, but I don't go out of my way to hurt people, dude. I don't like arguments, I don't like all of this, so you say you forgive me and all will be swell," he grinned, debating whether or not to head to his bed, but, deciding the other would just make a run for the door, he stayed where he was, even if his back was killing him. It may have happened a week ago, but getting shot in the lower back from close range was agonisingly painful. Granted, it didn't enter him, which he knew he should be thankful for, but the bruise and the aches it left were still bad.

"Look, I just want to be pals again. I liked hanging out with you, and I don't really hang out with people much, so I wanna return to that. I can't do that if you're gonna act like an asshole and refuse to be my mate all because I fucking chose to spend my time with someone who was gonna have sex with me. You're the one obsessed with me, right? Throwing a hissy fit because I didn't finish off a fucking milkshake with you, 'ya need to grow the hell up, to be honest. Did your Mum, like, spoil you as a kid, is that it? Did Mummy dearest treat you like her special little man all your life, and being without her coddling you is causing you to act like this, like some grown-up baby? Fuckin' hell, pal..."

"Don't you dare pretend to know what my family is like." He replied sternly, his brow raised in frustration as he sat stiffly on his bed, his nails digging into the case. "I don't want to spend time with you because you're shallow. You don't want to be friends with me, you insisted that the minute I met you. I tried to be nice, offer some time to spend with you, but you threw me away the minute you found some boy-toy to fuck."

Exhaling hard, he tugged his feet up on the bed, his eyes still locked on Brandon. "I am not obsessed with you. To be honest, I think it's pathetic that you're acting this way. I'm not in your way, and you clearly don't actually want to spend time with me."

Brandon silently pursed his lips, refusing to answer for at least a solid minute, though admittedly, he didn't and couldn't find the words. After that minute, he did wander towards Skyler's bed and placed himself down beside him with a casual smile, as though he hadn't just been told that he had, in some way, messed things up. He was often blind to his own faults, after all, and even when told blatantly about them, he had the marvellous ability to ignore them.

Without warning, he pressed a kiss on the other man's lips. It wasn't passionate or hard, simply because he didn't want to come across as pushy, which was also why he pulled himself out of the romantic motion before it went further than few seconds. Grinning happily to himself, he rested back on the pillows and offered another casual shrug. "You can totally go now if you want, I mean... I've wanted to kiss you for a while, and I don't care how you fucking spin it, but you've clearly wanted to kiss me, because this whole melodramatic bullshit has to be for some reason, right? Like... I don't care if you want to ignore me now. You can be childish and do that, or stay here and we can hang out. I am pretty low right now because Martin might have his brains blown out, and I could definitely do with the company."

Silence soon followed as Skyler stared at the man, shocked. He had made out with plenty of people, though it was always initiated by him. To be kissed by someone else was naturally a bit confusing, which was why he remained silent. Granted, his cheeks did ignite into beetroot red, and caused him to turn away bashfully to stare at the ground.

"... You didn't like him. If you liked him, you wouldn't refer to him as 'the guy I had sex with'. You don't care about him any more than someone you met on the street, let's be honest." He whispered, only to tug his knees closer.

"I... I needed that, I guess. Alice didn't really kiss me, or anything, and I guess it's pretty lame that I'm that desperate for affection. This isn't going to turn into a therapy session, alright?" He grunted, before carefully pushing his laptop to the side, only to lay down on the bed and stare up at the ceiling. He seemed under control, but like anyone, he had a good amount of shit to deal with.

Immediately opting to lay down beside Skyler with his own eyes locked on the ceiling, Brandon let his hands rest over his own chest smugly. He wasn't going to act triumphant and let the arrogance wash over him, because he knew that would probably repel Skyler, but he wasn't going to lie about how pleased he was. It was just one kiss, granted, but given how tense things had been for the last week, the kiss and the close proximity felt like a personal achievement.

"...Mm, Martin's not someone I feel close to, put it that way. Am I scared for him now he's god knows where, being kept by some deluded psycho? Sure. Do I want to have sex with him again if he survives this? Nah, not really, pal. He's vanilla, y'know? Boringly safe," he shrugged, breaking his gaze with the ceiling to smirk across at the other teen. "I'd much rather focus on you, to be honest. You're hot and you're not boring. You intrigue me, I guess. Like... I could spend hours with you and not get bored."

"It's not it felt last week. You seemed awfully bored with me at the malt shop." He reminded, his body tensing warily. "I don't obsess over things like relationships, my school work is more important. Sure, I am admittedly an excellent lover, but there's more to one-off fucks, yeah?"

With clear hesitation, he eventually turned to face the other, deeply contemplating. Despite his clear worry, he decided to lean in for a kiss himself, his need for affection being too strong to keep him away from doing something romantic.

This time around, Brandon didn't bother holding back - why would he? Skyler could quite easily say he didn't want to do anything like this again, so if this was his one shot of having a proper, decent kiss with the guy, then of course he was going to grasp the opportunity with both hands. Quite literally, in fact, when he soon moved to hold Skyler's face gently in both hands.

"...You weren't lying when you said you were a good kisser, were you? I mean, you're a decent 8 out of 10," he grinned once pulling back for a moment, rolling his eyes lightly to at least signal he was kidding. He felt he had to do that, to physically show he was just messing about, or face some petulant wrath from the other, which he obviously wanted to avoid now things had seemed to move to a new level. "Is this all we're gonna do? I mean, don't get me wrong, pal, I'm elated we're finally kissing and stuff, but... I dunno, it's a bit boring, ain't it?"

"Are you kidding?" He snorted, as he moved to roll on top of Brandon's chest, only really growing agitated by the fact that they had to stop... and the assumption that he would stop just at that. "Jesus, what do you take me for? I'm angry, and you're the only one here I can beat up." He grumbled, before sitting on Brandon's chest, the combination of lust and anger being a pretty passionate sight.

"This better be worth missing time on my studies, understand that. I have to have a paper done by tomorrow morning, so this needs to be fun. I don't want to waste time on something dull."

"You know I'm making you angry on purpose, don't 'ya? Like, I might not like getting angry myself, but I'm fine if you get all mad and furious. It's hot, if nothing else-- and hell, it's better than being boring and tedious and downright forgettable, ain't it?" Brandon shrugged, unsubtly referencing Martin in his comments with the way he knowingly rolled his eyes. The only thing Martin was going to be good for was killing and leaking the footage to the media to show how serious he was. Other than that, the man was complete disappointment and a waste of time... especially when Brandon realised he could have been with Skyler a few days earlier, if he'd just stuck with him.

"I ain't fucking boring, don't even assume this is gonna be anything but fucking fantastic, alright? Like... hell, not to show off or nothin', but have you seen me? I'm not boring. I get that I don't fuck every guy that approaches me, but I'm picky. I don't go with just anyone-- Martin was a blip. Desperation, whatever. You're not, but you already know you're not," he shrugged, ending the flirtatious purr with another heated kiss, wasting absolutely zero time pulling him down further. He always had to be mindful not to get too carried away, knowing he could break someone's bones pretty damn easily, or just set them on fire by mistake. He might not feel guilty about that, but he would if it happened to Skyler, because he genuinely rather liked the boy.

Eagerly accepting the kiss, he let his own hands entangle in Brandon's hair, tugging on it to pull him even closer. Skyler could be manipulative, sure, but he couldn't lie when he was having sex. His frustration was easily put forward into letting go of Brandon's hair to quickly shimmy out of his shirt, inhaling hard.

"I don't want to be disappointed, understood? I don't want to put all this effort for nothing. I won't talk to you again."

Brandon wasn't one to hold back from making a smug, arrogant remark about his all capabilities, but in this instance, he did simply smile and shrug in response. He'd never had any complains from any guy he'd been with. Hell, he'd always had men cling to him in hopes of developing a relationship, so that had to count for something. However, he knew that you couldn't please anyone, no matter how hard you tried, and it would be typical if the first guy he left unimpressed would be Skyler, especially when this was the one person he wanted to impress and leave satisfied more than anyone else.

It was perhaps why he'd let loose just a little. Rather than stay in complete control, he realised afterwards, from the dark bruise along the other's collarbone from his kisses, that perhaps he'd lost it a little. Not too much to break bones or seriously hurt Skyler, granted, but if his kisses had caused bruises like this, then yes, he'd lost more control than he'd wanted-- but hey, if it left Skyler happy, he wasn't going to worry too much. If anything, it at least made Brandon a little more caring than he usually would be after sex. Normally, he'd light up a cigarette, grab an energy drink and settle down to watch a movie while ignoring his lover completely. This time, aside from the energy drink he'd cracked open, he simply tugged a blanket around them both, pressed a few far more gentle kisses to his shoulder and, once finding the remote, switched the TV on.

"You ain't going, are 'ya?" He questioned quietly, tearing his eyes from the screen to glance at the other, smiling briefly at how downright cute he was with his hair tussled. "I mean, you got classes and shit, and I don't do the whole cuddle thing after sex, but I still wanna hang out with 'ya. Fuck, I'm not clingy-- but I'll gladly hang out if that's what you want to do? I dunno. I dunno where we stand. Like, is this a casual thing, a one-off, the start of something-- You decide, I ain't bothered."

With his face pressed into his pillow, the sight was a complete contrast to his usual, neat and well-leapt appearance. Instead, he was as sprawled out as he could on a twin sized bed, and what he couldn't sprawl out, he easily entwined around Brandon's body. Most of the time, Skyler was the more dominant in bed, but it certainly was a nice change, to have someone in control for a bit.

He enjoyed the comfortable silence, and only groaned when he felt the gentle kisses on his badly bruised collar. Nonetheless, he peaked an eye open, taking in Brandon's form with a smirk.

"Hm... I'm not sure. I don't need to go to class, I just have to submit my paper, I don't have any building classes," he murmured, while absently moving to scoot closer. "I need a nice glass of wine."

"You don't drink that stuff, do 'ya? Wine's fucking shit. I've had the real expensive kind, too, and that ain't better than the cheap stuff. It's all shit," muttered Brandon, his attention briefly wandering towards the TV in hopes of seeing his masked face splashed on the screen, but he knew that, without any developments, the media were going to focus on the latest politician to fuck something up, just so they didn't help to spread fear. Of course, that all went out the window when he eventually got around to shooting one of the people he'd kidnapped - that video would bring in too many viewing figures to turn down broadcasting.

Turning the TV off almost as soon as he'd switched it in, he only adjusted his position to be able to tug on his boxers, collapsing back against the bed when that had been done. "...I ain't seeking approval or anything, but that was alright, wasn't it? I mean, I thought it was decent, y'know? I kinda hurt you, but-- I dunno, I'll make it up to you by buying pizza for the next week or somethin'."

"I'm tougher than you think, but I'm surprised I didn't have an asthma attack, if that's anything to go by..." he replied, though didn't move nonetheless. In fact, even the slightest movement to try and push himself off the bed caused him to groan, his eyes squeezing shut. Instead, he simply flopped back onto the pillow, pursing his lips.

"You owe me pizza. Definitely. I'm pretty sure you twisted my spine or something, or popped my hips, I don't know..." he continued, before lightly pushing him. "Oi, get me some boxers, too. I need to wash the sheets, too... fuck."

"I ain't doing the laundry, that's your job. I'll... I dunno, I'll buy pizza every week or general takeout food, and you can do the cleaning" he shrugged to himself, genuinely believing that was a fair enough deal as he tiredly pushed himself up off the bed, sparing a moment to crack his shoulderblades before wandering over to the other's wardrobe space to fish out a pair of boxers for him.

"I have somewhere to be later," he began quietly, knowing how well his disappearing act had gone in the past. "I mean, I... I guess I don't have to go and finish up what I need to tonight, if you wanted to properly do something with me. We could go catch a movie or whatever. I'm just saying, pal. If you wanted to hang out properly, I can cancel my plans for 'ya-- hey, like a real fucking boyfriend would. Not that we're dating or nothin', I'm just saying that, hey, I can be kind and respectful and all that shit."

"I mean, I can't stop you. It would be nice to spend some time with someone, other than Alice. I don't think I plan on doing much, probably watching a movie and sending in my paper. Sleeping, probably." He admitted, while thankfully taking the boxers and shimmied them on the best he could.

"Hm... What are you going off to do, anyway? Your actual school work? Because that would be nice. I think it's the least you could do for me. Do your work and all that."

"Fuck off, my schoolwork? Get real. I mean, I really should, but... it's so fuckin' boring, Sky. Like, everyone in that class is probably fluent in Spanish and I barely know it. I just thought I'd take it 'cos my family comes from Spain and all, but learning a language properly is downright hard. Requires time I really ain't got," he groaned, flopping to his computer chair without bothering to dress any further - staying in just his boxers was perfectly fine with him, as it had been even before he and Skyler had had sex. He was pretty confident when it came to his body and strolling about with barely anything on-- and he didn't really have any reasons to be self-conscious.

"I... you wouldn't believe me if I told you what I gotta do. It ain't anything you need to worry about, love. I ain't going to hook up with some other guy. I'm all about you right now," grinned the other teen over his shoulder, pulling out his laptop to randomly browse around, rather than start the project due in in a few days. "We can hang out instead, it ain't too important. We'll go to the movies or somethin', yeah? Maybe share some popcorn like a real cute couple~"

"I've never been in a solid relationship," Skyler admitted, while absently twirling a piece of hair through his fingers. Reluctantly, he tugged his laptop from under his bed, and wiped old sweat from his brow, exhaling hard.

"Hey, if this happens next time, can you at least be a little softer? I feel pretty gross, to be honest. Could use a shower. He... Hey, can't you put something on the TV here? Some Disney movie or something?"

"Was I too rough for you, then? I mean-- I did try not to be, I didn't intentionally set out to hurt 'ya, babe. Next time I'll at least try, alright? It ain't really something I can... control, I guess. I get carried away," he shrugged as way of an apology, offering a smile on top of it in hope that was enough to show he was sincere, which he obviously was. While he was glad he hadn't hurt him further, he had hurt him more than he had wanted, and that warranted an apology.

"Dude, we're totally doing this again, ain't we? Like... You can't cut this whole thing off before it's even really started! Hell, I enjoyed that, I liked being with you. Maybe we can date, I ain't against that happening. You and I would be fucking cute together."

"So, was I better than Martin?" He asked curiously, his ego relying on the man's opinion. "I mean... you did most of the work, which was a pleasant change." He admitted, before moving very slowly to his feet. After all, he couldn't help but physically cringe as his hips locked up.

"Fucking - I might have to go to the doctor, you popped my hip out of place." He snapped, though at least was thankful that he was wearing underwear, rather than being frozen, completely naked. "Look, you better treat me right, or I won't talk to you anymore."