Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High Intermediate

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@VanceXentan Alrighty, what do you think about Riku's Bloodcraft? Also, how should I divvy up my usage times? Is it per battle or indefinitely? And should I add more skills? I don't want OP. XD

[fieldbox="Azren Tetsuro, red, dashed"]

Name: Azren Tetsuro

Nicknames: Tetsu or Steel

Master of: TBA

Command Seal Location: Lower abdomen

Wish: To be the only one with magical abilities.

Origin: Okinawa

Personality: Azren is not a fun person to be around. He's moody, cruel and all about business. He despises being bothered and is easily angered; and never amused. Despite what he is, Azren's very earnest but he would not take a bullet for anyone. At a young age, he realized he would die alone and hating himself. Everyday he wakes with that knowledge and goes on just to experience it. Surprisingly, he secretly cherishes his Servant and allies--if he makes any.
He knows his Servant will become his best friend or beat enemy, and it haunts him.

Biography: Azren Tetsuro grew up with a violently abusive family who treated magic like tools to harm one another. He would endure everyday with trickery magic to believe he lived with a loving family--despite the entire time they were luring one another into a vicious spiral. To his family, magic was for fun and cruelty filled their veins. He was the youngest with a father, step-mother, aunt, cousin, brother and himself. His father would torment his wife with grand illusions and would happily watch her crumble when it was over. His aunt and cousin were no better; wasting their talents.
The Mages in his family ignored the Holy Grail Wars and remained in Okinawa and eventually England. The mutual abuse taught Azren that nothing held merit.

In England, his father made his step-mother, who he had grown protective over, believe she could conjure magic. His father made a fool of her to the point she committed suicide.

Tired of everything, he murdered his family members and decided to join the Holy Grail war. Although he is a master of illusions, he is also well versed in Aikido and Kenjutsu, as it was the only way to fight off his terrible family.

Violence is not offensive to him unless the victim is the butt of the joke. Then, he hates it. He never discloses his past and doesn't want to know his Servant's either.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Magecraft, red, dashed"]

School of Magecraft: Trickery

Skills/Spells List:

Illusionist: The ability to create illusions.
Usage: 5

Doppelganger: He can create illusions of himself and of his Servant.

Death Becomes You: He can make an opponent see their organs spilling out. This illusion only lasts for about ninety seconds.

Nightmare: The ability to induce his target's mind to become trapped in their worst nightmare. It on;y lasts a few minutes, but feels like days for the victim.
Usage: 2

Shared Perception
Usage: 4

Maniacal Splendor: He sacrifices his sanity for five minutes in order to obtain a rush of mana.
Usage: 1

Amount of Magecraft Mana: B

Other:

His tattoos work as a catalyst to store mana.

Moonlight increases his mana by 5%, while the sunlight decreases it by 5%.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
@VanceXentan Alrighty, what do you think about Riku's Bloodcraft? Also, how should I divvy up my usage times? Is it per battle or indefinitely? And should I add more skills? I don't want OP. XD
It's times per day is how I'm counting spells. Leons spells are not only cut by upholding Lancer as she's a powerful servant but also he isn't a very capable channeler of his mana he's kind of like early naruto in that way.

The spells like that obviously can't be used against the enemy magicians in their full power otherwise it'd certainly be easily abusable in game. Not that you would but I don't like to take chances. And using them for extra limbs would only be temporary and losing a limb in this war would be a big deal.

Also I hope you understand this but I need more out of the history and bio sections than what you have but I'm kind of sure that it's still just a WIP.

I can do with skepticism on things I've included but I'd like it in a way that doesn't get worded like that. And it is not like it has no basis. Unlike Rin who uses a cast from health spell which lets her use a lot of it she's also a top tier magus. However Shirou can only do his trace ability multiple times I believe Shirou at the end of the series can do a maximum of ten or so outside of unlimited blade works. The fighting is mostly going to be done via the servants in the war. There have been masters like Kayneth, Kiritsugu, Kotomine and caster's master in Fate/Stay whom are combative but they're all experienced fighters and highly competent magi. Caster's master flat out fights Saber and holds his own. I'm not looking for too many mages like that in this roleplay .

As for your familiars house leveling is excessive since it could pull in a master and kill them with that even if it doesn't the force of the blast may be able to do in less defense oriented masters. They get caught in the gravity well get sucked in and die because they're normal humans with magic and get their skeletons blown to pieces. And growing to a height of ten feet is also a bit far fetched. Keep in mind your master will be supplying magic to these along with their servant. And the main familiar i'm not too sure about. Is there any sort of basis of this happening in the actual show? C-rank levels in skill aren't massive but B-Rank agility isn't something to scoff at. That's as fast as fucking Lancelot Saber I don't think that I can allow a familiar that is actually on par with some servants.

As it stands I am not going to accept a familiar who's flat out as strong as some servants that's ridiculous in my own opinion.
Well, Touko Aozaki has a plethora of familiars that are also super powerful. However, I think I'm going to have to drop out of this, mostly because of the general hostility and rudeness I sense coming from you. Well, I hope everyone in this RP can enjoy themselves!

Well I just read that all the same we can move on if @Sanctus is still with us.

@VanceXentan Cool cool! And yes, of course. XD Riku's mana is super low, too, so all skills are "desperate" ones. I enjoy the thrill of the game and don't like to take advantage. It's boring to be OPed. :/ I'm moving to a tablet soon and Iwaku does not like my tablet, so I'm trying to get the initial fieldboxes up.

Next Mage is WIP, too. :3

@cojemo Sorry to see you go. I was looking forward to rping with you. I hope we can in the future! I want to rp with your Nazi Homunculi! *_*

Still with ya, sorry long day at work
I understand as a currently class-less college student I have a ton of free time and thus I'm kind of impatient for stuff.Still thanks for sticking along. I hope we can get a few more people in...I don't want to have to bring out too many NPC's.

How much needs to be typed per post? I may have a master I could play.
Also Yuri which one of your masters is Assassins master?
@YuriLucien
@VanceXentan

Class Name: Assassin

Also known as: Nameless Samurai

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Servant of: (YuriLucien)

Catalyst for Summon: Long bladed katana

Wish: NA

Abilities

Skills:

Eye of the mind (False) A

Knowledge of respect and Harmony B

Verification B+

Class Abilities:

Presence Concealment D

Base Parameters

Strength: C

Endurance: E

Agility: A+

Mana: E

Good Luck: A

Noble Phantasm

Name: Tsubame Gaeshi

Type: Anti-Unit

Description: Three simultaneous sword Slash's. Can only be done on flat ground equal to opponent. (Is unavoidable if done properly with no errors.)

True name: Sasaki Kojiro

Sasaki Kojirō - Wikipedia

Attachments

• assassin class.jpg
    assassin class.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
How much needs to be typed per post? I may have a master I could play.
Also Yuri which one of your masters is Assassins master?
@YuriLucien
@VanceXentan
Well I'd ideally like to have at least a paragraph and a half per post at minimum. Most can obviously be done but I like detail so I can understand the characters better and what stand point they take.

Class Name: Assassin
Also known as: NamKojirō
Samurai
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Servant of: (YuriLucien)
Catalyst for Summon: Ryuudo Temple Gate
Wish: NA
Abilities
Skills: Battle Continuation
Eye of the mind (False)
Knowledge of respect and Harmony
Verification
Class Abilities
Presence Concealment
Base Parameters
Strength: C
Endurance: E
Agility: B
Mana: E
Good Luck: A

Noble Phantasm
Name: Tsubame Gaeshi
Type: Anti-Unit
Description: Three simultaneous sword Slash's. Can only be done on flat ground equal to opponent. (Is unavoidable if done properly with no errors.)
True name: Saaaki Kojirou

Sasaki Kojirō - Wikipedia
As for Kojiro you need to give his skills ranks, I said his noble phantasm is fine not the skills, and I'd recommend using another catalyst as a summon the temple gate was used by Caster so she could bind him there. And it could be spaced out better. At the moment it's very cluttered.

Look better now?

His are you going to factor in his string spirt alignment? Because he can still fight with serious wounds and use his noble phantasm after his heart is destroyed.

Yes that can be taken into account however the wiki doesn't credit him with that skill specifically in either GO/Fate Stay. I'm attributing it to the fact that he can take wounds but not in mass.
Fate/Unlimited Codes

is where his endurance shows the most in that he can last against beserker but a nerfed down Artoria still beat him, if barely, in unlimited blade works. Keep in mind this is even in the advantage he has by fighting at the temple gates.

Short story made shorter: He can take one big wound, maybe two, but he's still a paper tiger.

The unlimited codes says he beat Berserker.

The unlimited codes says he beat Berserker.
Yes on ground that he had specific advantage on and it helps beserker isn't the most talent oriented based fighter. The wiki's combat section specifically states that he can endure certain types of wounds for a moment. The wiki defends him by saying this

Fighting on the temple stairs gives him a higher position than his opponent, and due to the area being a Servant-killing battlefield and having Caster's anti-sorcery defensive barrier, the power of both magecraft and Noble Phantasms are decreased significantly
meaning he had a lot going for him in these fights. Further more

he does not have any defense against curses, so he will likely instantly lose against such Noble Phantasms. This allows him to repel the other five Servants without losing any ground, though he required both the terrain advantage and Caster's help in weighing down Berserker's body to repel him. Assassin has no actual way of hurting him and they have extremely bad compatibility in a fight, so the fact that Berserker was even pushed back is enough to say "whoah, Kojirou's amazing
And this
While he would fall to other Servants in an all out death match, he reigns supreme on the stairs of the temple due to most battles having to come down to swordsmanship. The attacker is constantly at a disadvantage because they have to ascend the stairs to reach him, while he does not have to move if he does not wish. He has no need to chase a retreating enemy in a battle of defense, so he has no reason to forsake his advantage of higher ground.
Even without Battle Continuation, he will be able to last longer with more serious wounds due to having a strong spirit alignment. Like Lancer, he will have some fighting power left even if his heart is destroyed, allowing him to close the gap between an opponent after receiving a fatal wound, such as True Assassin using Zabaniya to kill him, and use Tsubame Gaeshi to leave both of them dead.
He survived against assassin only long enough to kill him in return it was a mutual double kill and Kojiro still died. In sum Kojiro needs high ground, outside help, and the temple gates to keep a hold up against other servants but his ability to defend and his noble phantasm allows him to stay in the game and kill. It's all a matter of if he can get to them fast enough to kill him before he can get overwhelmed.

But wouldn't Kojiro be a true summon? Not a conjure by Caster? So he would need a different skills and such, right? XD

But wouldn't Kojiro be a true summon? Not a conjure by Caster? So he would need a different skills and such, right? XD

In Fate/Grand Order he's summoned by the protagonist and was not given new skills unlike Saber Lancelot for example who regains protection of the fairies.

Status
Not open for further replies.