Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High Intermediate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo, that's an intriguing character! <3 Maybe one of my masters has something to do with their waking up? ;3
Yuri please read before you post. I already stated that Cojemo should not play that character and should instead work on a different variation of an darker character. As for Don it's all on him who gets to be his master for Billy. First and foremost however I need a caster.

Yuri please read before you post. I already stated that Cojemo should not play that character and should instead work on a different variation of an darker character. As for Don it's all on him who gets to be his master for Billy. First and foremost however I need a caster.
Oh, psh, I hadn't reloaded the page, sorry. XD Lemme finish her up real quick! <3

• Thank You
Reactions: VanceXentan
[fieldbox="Caster the Necromancer, olive, dashed"]

Class Name: Caster

True Name: Witch of Endor

Nicknames: TBA

Alignment: Lawful Good

Servant of: TBA

Catalyst For Summon: Oujia Board

Weapons:
+ Book of the Necromancer
+Spiritua, Book of Holy Words
+Cypher, her favorite spirit

Wish: This she keeps to herself.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Skills, olive, dashed"]

Skills:

Necromancy: She can raise the dead and talk to spirits.

Master of Cypher: Cyhper is her favorite spirit to summon.

Ventriloquism: She has the ability to make those around say truths, or lies, if she wishes.

Class Abilities:

Self-Replenishment (Mana): She can use whatever spiritual energy the dead has left around to replenish. It is a hit or miss. The closer to a cemetery, the better.

Presence Concealment: Not a useful class ability at all.

Item Construction:

Base Parameters:

Strength: Her physical strength is almost a joke, as she is frail and has zero pain tolerance. A hard grab on the arm will usually leave a bruise.

Endurance: Magical damage doesn't do much to her but physical damage does.

Agility: The only "agile" thing about her is her mind. She is incredibly slow on her feet.

Magical Power: She is a very unbalanced Servant as magical energy is her only specialty.

Good luck: Luck is another thing on her side.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Noble Phantasm, olive, dashed"]

Name: Necronomicon Blessing

Quote: May you rise again.

Type: N/A

Range: 1

Description: Allows her to resurrect her Master once.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cypher, plum, dashed"]

Name: Cypher

About: A tormented spirit that Caster has agreed to bring to life. However, while Cypher is summoned Caster's mana is heavily drained.

Absolute Rage: Cypher is an anger spirit that has supernatural abilities that resemble that of a poltergeist. She can become invisible and torment others by biting, pinching, and tripping them. Another phenomena she can use is the ability to levitate and/or throw items. She cannot, however, use any of her abilities on Servants. Also, Servants can always see her while Masters can if she wishes them to.

Personality: Usually enraged, she is often warned to be kind to Caster's master.
[/fieldbox]

Alrighty, if there is anything I need to change, please lemme know! :3 I usually have balanced Servants, so I decided to make her heavily unbalanced.

Last edited:
It looks alright in my opinion however her phantasm is restricted to once use as to prevent her master from being a walking pin cushion. Normally a dead master is a dead servant.

And mana replenishment is unable to absorb energy from enemy attacks, and or drain the unconsenting enemy masters of energy is it? It's a bit vague for a powerful ability.

The familiar needs to be expanded upon what can it do exactly?

It looks alright in my opinion however her phantasm is restricted to once use as to prevent her master from being a walking pin cushion. Normally a dead master is a dead servant.

And mana replenishment is unable to absorb energy from enemy attacks, and or drain the unconsenting enemy masters of energy is it? It's a bit vague for a powerful ability.

The familiar needs to be expanded upon what can it do exactly?
Awesome! I didn't want to write too much in case it wouldn't be allowed. XD Allow me to fill in the blanks! :3 Give me a few mins.

Well personally I would've picked someone else myself but it's your servant you do what you want with it.

Well personally I would've picked someone else myself but it's your servant you do what you want with it.
I prefer going with lesser known people. Gives me more room for imagination. XD Okay, my masters are on their way!

• Love
Reactions: cojemo
I prefer going with lesser known people. Gives me more room for imagination. XD Okay, my masters are on their way!
I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly! It's more fun to be creative and stretch things then to stick within the confines of something basic. Anyways, since the GM doesn't agree with this when it comes to Nazi's (still a bit unhappy about that but it's fine) my other character should be up soon!

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
@cojemo Looking forward to your new character! The Nazi Homunculi needs to be used sometime! Such a fun idea!

Annnd I had to share this. XD My first OC Fate rp. X3 This was Xyree (Master) and his Servant, Assassin. I never did finish the pic and now it's four years old, oops.

Certainly better than anything I could do. And also I'm glad you like my choice of servant and or master yuri. Put a lot of thought into Leon.

Certainly better than anything I could do. And also I'm glad you like my choice of servant and or master yuri. Put a lot of thought into Leon.
Thanks! It's nostalgic to look at for me. ^w^

And of course! I am excited to rp with them; I love their creation! <3

Magus are almost ready. They will be WIP as I might need to switch comps, sorry. XD

Not a problem at least we have one part of the duo sanctus hasn't even made saber yet. I'm assuming I'm going to need to shoe horn Cojemo to Don.

Not a problem at least we have one part of the duo sanctus hasn't even made saber yet. I'm assuming I'm going to need to shoe horn Cojemo to Don.
Oh? Here's hoping he returns! <3

[fieldbox="Riku Emiya Velvet, grey, dashed"]

Name: Riku Emiya Velvet (no relation to Shiro or Waver)

Nicknames: Golden Eyed Wraith

Master of: TBA

Command Seal Location: Inner left thigh

Wish: None; in it for the fun.

Origin: Japan

Personality: This master is playful and demanding; the kind of person who brings life into a room. Nothing seems to upset Riku--not even death. Death is often a thrill. Riku is loud and wild, ready for whatever surprises emerge with no phases. Despite all this, Riku is hugely fond of Waver and has hungered for his input for many years, until finally obtaining it.
Riku is easy to get along with because of charm and humility. For this mage, watching others is entertaining and insightful. Being easily upset is not part of Riku's being; the harder the challenge, the better. Riku's abilities are giving for the Servant.
However, this young gun has pet-peeves and enemies, most being anyone associated with the battle between Emiya and Kotomine. Old wars are a nuisance to Riku and dislikes talking about them. Riku is all about the future and possibilities.

Biography: The Emiya's did not want their child to be a part of the war or even realize magic, thus is was hidden from this mage at a young age. It wasn't until Riku was nine did bloodline and birth right become exposed. An adult mage made the mistake, thinking Riku was related to Kiritsugu and attacked the young child, leaving terrible scars. It was Grandpa Emiya who used the man's blood against him to save Riku--but the skill cost him. Grandpa Emiya died three days later. This was the fire behind Riku's desire to grow as a mage, yet with no desire for a wish. Having Grandpa Emiya back meant nothing but revenge meant everything.

As a young scholar, Riku studied hard under Waver Velvet, which was hard as Waver had grown to hate Japanese people. But the acceptance came with great fervor. Training under Waver, Riku was able to understand more about alchemy, although that had never been the Master Magus' specialty. The ideals of alchemy began clear and easily used.

Back in Japan, Riku was often approached or attacked because of the last name. And had taken up the Tessen as a form of self defense. This lead to an intriguing way of summoning: through blood. A true war fan is made up as blades and Riku could easily cut oneself to create patterns of summoning, mana exchange and more.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Magecraft, grey, dashed"]

School of Magecraft: Bloodcraft

Skills/Spells List:

Boiling Point: Can cause someone's blood to boil. Easily rebutted with magic.
Usage: 5

Puppet Love: Can control the veins in an opponent to move them.
Usage: 3

Unholy Bane: The ability to cut oneself on the wrist and use blood as extra limbs or weapons.
Usage: 2

Split Blood: If blood has not coagulated yet, Riku can control it.
Usage: 10

Shuku: Can allow the Servant to crush an object with the whip of a fan.
Usage: 1

Amount of Magecraft Mana: C-

Abilities: Riku is well versed in the Tessen and can manipulate Mana through the blades of the fans--either giving or taking. But this means making contact with the target.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Okay, I'm about to post a WIP of my Master (since admittedly this is the only one that has already been written up before this RP) but first I want to ask if his magic would be okay. Leon, my character, specializes in familiars and thus would constantly be using them (BTW I think the whole system of limiting the amount of uses for magic is stupid and hampers creativity). His frst batch of familiars come in the form of various stuffed animals, with the bird ones obviously being able to fly. They can mostly act as scouts since he can transfer his consciousness into them and see through their eyes, but he can also cause them to turn into gravity explosions that suck everything around them towards the blast before exploding, being able to level an average house. They can also shift into 10 ft tall beasts with extremely high endurance and strength.

His main familiar is a meat puppet of a girl. It has a loose personality of its own and can act autonomously, but he usually transfers his conscience into it and controls that so he doesn't need to put himself in harms way. It obviously can't use any magic but is still extremely powerful, and would actually be on par with Servants, with the stats being around C for everything and B for Agility. Lastly, if needed it can shoot out six more appendages from its back, all armed with blades.

You seem to only accept basic stuff, so I wanted to see if something more creative would be fine with you.

Okay, I'm about to post a WIP of my Master (since admittedly this is the only one that has already been written up before this RP) but first I want to ask if his magic would be okay. Leon, my character, specializes in familiars and thus would constantly be using them (BTW I think the whole system of limiting the amount of uses for magic is stupid and hampers creativity). His frst batch of familiars come in the form of various stuffed animals, with the bird ones obviously being able to fly. They can mostly act as scouts since he can transfer his consciousness into them and see through their eyes, but he can also cause them to turn into gravity explosions that suck everything around them towards the blast before exploding, being able to level an average house. They can also shift into 10 ft tall beasts with extremely high endurance and strength.

His main familiar is a meat puppet of a girl. It has a loose personality of its own and can act autonomously, but he usually transfers his conscience into it and controls that so he doesn't need to put himself in harms way. It obviously can't use any magic but is still extremely powerful, and would actually be on par with Servants, with the stats being around C for everything and B for Agility. Lastly, if needed it can shoot out six more appendages from its back, all armed with blades.

You seem to only accept basic stuff, so I wanted to see if something more creative would be fine with you.
Such a fun character. *_* He and Caster could wreck so much havoc. But his name is Leon? There is already a Master named Leon. XD

Haha yeah I realized that and was gonna change his name, but typed it out anyways XD

Haha yeah I realized that and was gonna change his name, but typed it out anyways XD
Oh hehe. XD I mean, people can have the same name like in real life. Might just get confusing, lol. <333

I can do with skepticism on things I've included but I'd like it in a way that doesn't get worded like that. And it is not like it has no basis. Unlike Rin who uses a cast from health spell which lets her use a lot of it she's also a top tier magus. However Shirou can only do his trace ability multiple times I believe Shirou at the end of the series can do a maximum of ten or so outside of unlimited blade works. The fighting is mostly going to be done via the servants in the war. There have been masters like Kayneth, Kiritsugu, Kotomine and caster's master in Fate/Stay whom are combative but they're all experienced fighters and highly competent magi. Caster's master flat out fights Saber and holds his own. I'm not looking for too many mages like that in this roleplay .

As for your familiars house leveling is excessive since it could pull in a master and kill them with that even if it doesn't the force of the blast may be able to do in less defense oriented masters. They get caught in the gravity well get sucked in and die because they're normal humans with magic and get their skeletons blown to pieces. And growing to a height of ten feet is also a bit far fetched. Keep in mind your master will be supplying magic to these along with their servant. And the main familiar i'm not too sure about. Is there any sort of basis of this happening in the actual show? C-rank levels in skill aren't massive but B-Rank agility isn't something to scoff at. That's as fast as fucking Lancelot Saber I don't think that I can allow a familiar that is actually on par with some servants.

As it stands I am not going to accept a familiar who's flat out as strong as some servants that's ridiculous in my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.