Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High Intermediate

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have two masters indeed hopefully not one for the same character but that's also fine as Satsuko is going to be an NPC acting that way for Leon who's taking hits from Brynhildr's great need for mana.

If you mean a master for other characters we definitely will need more of those probably.
I just want this to rock and roll, and I love playing magus. I usually rp two. One was mana drain. It was fun.

Mana draining folks may be a bit strong unless I'm corrected. With an ability like that you can potentially force a servant to greatly weaken to the point of them being useless to their master.

I just want this to rock and roll, and I love playing magus. I usually rp two. One was mana drain. It was fun.
I also love RPing so many Magus', probably more than servants! I have so many ideas that I've wanted to try out. Oh, and @VanceXentan how would you feel about me playing a Homunculus Nazi who was created after the third Grail War and then preserved using magic, of course being woken back up about a year or two before this war either by some coincidence or on purpose?

I also love RPing so many Magus', probably more than servants! I have so many ideas that I've wanted to try out. Oh, and @VanceXentan how would you feel about me playing a Homunculus Nazi who was created after the third Grail War and then preserved using magic, of course being woken back up about a year or two before this war either by some coincidence or on purpose?
I would say that would be a bit far out in terms of things. Besides him being ostracized for being the former he'd have to be still adjusting to this era. It'd be much better to just make a magus from this era. Though I do applaud you for trying to think outside the box.

@VanceXentan Hey cause of the amount of masters should I make another servant?
I would prefer to wait to see who else may, may not join this roleplay. At the moment you're still without a assigned master yourself. I said Sanctus but he hasn't said much. Yuri is doubling up, and working with love and hate if I'm wrong. Which may mean Cojemo may end up with you, or Sanctus.

I would prefer to wait to see who else may, may not join this roleplay. At the moment you're still without a assigned master yourself. I said Sanctus but he hasn't said much. Yuri is doubling up, and working with love and hate if I'm wrong. Which may mean Cojemo may end up with you, or Sanctus.
That's true, I'll wait and see what is needed.

How much am I allowed to modify Assassin for this because he didn't have a noble phantasm, he had a skill as strong as one though.

That sword technique of his in the skill section, Tsubame Gaeshi, is treated as a noble phantasm

Am I able to skip its rank? But its a anti unit attack but no rank is assigned to it.

Some things have no rank like my lancer's primordial runes so that's fine.

I would say that would be a bit far out in terms of things. Besides him being ostracized for being the former he'd have to be still adjusting to this era. It'd be much better to just make a magus from this era. Though I do applaud you for trying to think outside the box.
Well them being ostracized and having to adjust to the era would be half of the fun!I It'd make for interesting conflict and character development. They'd obviously have bad intentions in the end. Plus, what's wrong with going a bit out there if I can write well enough to make it work? :P

Well them being ostracized and having to adjust to the era would be half of the fun!I It'd make for interesting conflict and character development. They'd obviously have bad intentions in the end. Plus, what's wrong with going a bit out there if I can write well enough to make it work? :P
Mostly because this is a team based element? If you want to make a character with nazi like sympathizes I'd make it underlying and not make him a literal nazi from that era. It'd make it hard for characters like my american born and raised Leon to even attempt to do so. Alternatively Kayneth was a magi who viewed himself as superior to others like Kiritsugu Emiya and you can take that 'i am better than you' approach from that angle without invoking a blatantly bad/evil ideology.

Mostly because this is a team based element? If you want to make a character with nazi like sympathizes I'd make it underlying and not make him a literal nazi from that era. It'd make it hard for characters like my american born and raised Leon to even attempt to do so. Alternatively Kayneth was a magi who viewed himself as superior to others like Kiritsugu Emiya and you can take that 'i am better than you' approach from that angle without invoking a blatantly bad/evil ideology.
Well just because it's team based doesn't man people can't have conflicting goals and ideologies. Having everyone be happy and get along perfectly is boring, and a little distrust makes the dynamic between characters interesting. They'd obviously work towards winning as it'd benefit them as well. I dunno, I just think that having someone who isn't a stereotypical good guy and is viewed by almost everyone as a villain on the heroes team would be, well, actually intriguing.

As I said you can be a bad person. I just don't like the idea of thawing out a literal nazi from some sort of magical induced Cryostasis. I don't believe there's a precedent for that type of magic and I am doubtful of how well it would be received by the other NPCs/Player characters in the IC. So once more I will reiterate. Be a bad person if that's what you want just find a more plausible way of doing it.

Alright, now THAT I'm fine with. It is a pretty far out idea so I completely understand. I'll just have to wait to use her in an RP that will allow it. Anyways, I'll just use another character then. Thanks for the little discussion!

I'm going to be needing a master for my archer (Gunner) class, Billy the kid any interest?
I'd be happy to be your master! :3 If I'm allowed two masters, of course.

Ooo, that's an intriguing character! <3 Maybe one of my masters has something to do with their waking up? ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.