Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High Intermediate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know Yuri we are kind of waiting on you before the others can post.
Sorry, it's been hard with planning the surgery. x,x Lemme know what you think about Riku and Azren. <3 Thanks for being patient.

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone but I have to drop out of this rp.

Oh joy...Well this makes things more complicated...so I guess I need to add in assassin as well.

@Don @Shizuochan @YuriLucien I'll still try to go on with this roleplay but I was hoping for more people.

I'd appreciate if you know anyone on this site who likes fates that you ask them if they'd like to join in on this. We need more servants (who are people besides the ones already present in this rp).

@YuriLucien I'll accept Azren but Emiya will only go in if you accept that the Emiya family, and Waver in this roleplay will be canonically alternate people than the ones present in Fate/Zero as Fate/Zero never happened.

@YuriLucien I'll accept Azren but Emiya will only go in if you accept that the Emiya family, and Waver in this roleplay will be canonically alternate people than the ones present in Fate/Zero as Fate/Zero never happened.
Works perfectly! :3

@LoveandHate91 Sorry to see you go.

I'm still invested in this despite my painfully late posts, sorry. DX I will keep an eye out for recruits.

Alright I'll let you post in the IC but remember that the only character you really use at the moment is the one you pick for Archer as assassin is gone now.

@YuriLucien I don't think the others are here anymore. Either they dropped interest or they don't care to respond to me. I may need to reboot the roleplay however if you don't believe you can continue on with it then I'll drop this roleplay for now.

I'm still here. If you think a reboot's necessary I'm also willing to hop on that one.

Well It's not so much necessary as we don't have much in the terms of players. If Don is still here we can still try this one. But I appreciate the offer @Shizuochan I'll keep it in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.