Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High Intermediate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! So he's a canon after all? I don't know much about GO. Do his skills are already set and easy then, right? Or should we change it
In Fate/Grand Order he's summoned by the protagonist and was not given new skills unlike Saber Lancelot for example who regains protection of the fairies.

Oh, so he's a canon character? Then the skills and such should be easy. :3 Of course, we all know Type-Moon will toy with the character in the future anyway. XD

Omg. Iwaki reaaally hates my tablet...

Hello again, apologies for dropping off after my first post here. In any case, I'm thinking of foregoing the servant line. Out of curiosity, are any Servant players here looking for a Master? Would be pretty fun, I'd wager.

Hello again, apologies for dropping off after my first post here. In any case, I'm thinking of foregoing the servant line. Out of curiosity, are any Servant players here looking for a Master? Would be pretty fun, I'd wager.

Hi! <3 My Caster needs a master, I also have two Masters in the works. :3

Ah, right then. I'd love to write up a Master for you!

Oh! So he's a canon after all? I don't know much about GO. Do his skills are already set and easy then, right? Or should we change it

Oh, so he's a canon character? Then the skills and such should be easy. :3 Of course, we all know Type-Moon will toy with the character in the future anyway. XD
Well I'm not sure how canon grand order is just that some people loathe it for giving such OP characters like Musashi into being. I'm not the foremost expert in fates.

Ah, right then. I'd love to write up a Master for you!
Alright then I guess that'd be fine. I'm in need of more servants though. And replacing Cojemo who left is good enough I suppose. @YuriLucien Does that mean the masters your making are going to saber @Sanctus, and archer @Don?

Well I'm not sure how canon grand order is just that some people loathe it for giving such OP characters like Musashi into being. I'm not the foremost expert in fates.

Alright then I guess that'd be fine. I'm in need of more servants though. And replacing Cojemo who left is good enough I suppose. @YuriLucien Does that mean the masters your making are going to saber @Sanctus, and archer @Don?

It's up to them, too, I guess. :3

Ahh, if GO is done by Type-Moon it's canon, but if it's a fan creation or tiny spin-off it doesn't count in the Fateverse. :3

It's up to them, too, I guess. :3

Ahh, if GO is done by Type-Moon it's canon, but if it's a fan creation or tiny spin-off it doesn't count in the Fateverse. :3
It's an officially made game by the series but I'm not sure if it's in the same universe as say fate/extra and a lot of people would like to deny that fate/kaleid exists. Again I'm not too deep into the lore but I went through the skill section for love and hate just in case and Kojirou has no mentions outside of what he already has unlike the aforementioned lancelot who loses mad enhancement and gains a few things not listed on his section. Also he gains the ability to use Arondlight - Overload where before it was just a sword.

It's an officially made game by the series but I'm not sure if it's in the same universe as say fate/extra and a lot of people would like to deny that fate/kaleid exists. Again I'm not too deep into the lore but I went through the skill section for love and hate just in case and Kojirou has no mentions outside of what he already has unlike the aforementioned lancelot who loses mad enhancement and gains a few things not listed on his section. Also he gains the ability to use Arondlight - Overload where before it was just a sword.

Ah, okay. Hmm, I guess it's up to you if it holds merit, as the GM. :3 In Japan, I almost bought official cards for a trading game and the canon characters had way different abilities. Don't trust the wikis. XD

Well Yugioh is a stupid broken excuse for a card game and the rules of the game itself are broken. In the game there's a stupid amount of broken mechanics that are allowed in the rules. There are differences in variations and I wouldn't hold much stock in a spin-off card game series that's designed completely different from the series.

Well Yugioh is a stupid broken excuse for a card game and the rules of the game itself are broken. In the game there's a stupid amount of broken mechanics that are allowed in the rules. There are differences in variations and I wouldn't hold much stock in a spin-off card game series that's designed completely different from the series.

I've never played Yugioh, nor watched it. :3 The trading card game isn't a spin off. It's pretty much the Actress Again of Fate. XD

Name: Seraphina Abernathy
Nicknames: ‘The Disfavoured’
Master of: Caster
Command Seal Location: Left Forearm
Wish: To make all parts of the world and nature beautiful again.
Origin: Empathy

Appearance:
jSJvqKx.jpg

Personality:
One would imagine a reluctantly accepted bastard child to suffer from bouts of inferiority complex; Seraphina Abernathy serves as an example of the contrary. Some would even argue that her defining quality is her brand of her confidence. She is not arrogant, nor haughty, but demonstrates a lack of concern for the disdain that many treat her with. Thick-skinned and ultimately an unreasonably cordial soul, Seraphina Abernathy is the type of lady who would attempt to befriend her slanderers. Indeed, she seems to remarkably capable of ignoring feelings of negativity and hostility directed towards her.

Even more surprising is that she lacks the ego one would associate with her confident stature. She is ultimately wholly unimpressed with her status as Magus, as – indeed – the status of any Magus in general. Seraphina holds people – regardless of the nature of their talents or upbringing – as equals, each with their own right to the world and their way of life.

Her most defining aspect, arguably, is her nature as an environmentalist. She is incredibly protective of nature, and rather disapproving of all that mankind has done to exploit and ultimately diminish the world’s resources. Indeed, it seems that Seraphina saves up all the vestiges of vitriol she has towards those who would callously harm the environment.

Litterers beware.

Background: Seraphina was born to Antonin Abernathy, a Magus of reasonable renown, and Lilian Bandini, a courtesan of no particular renown at all. Antonin, like so many other mages, was married to another magus, in an attempt to sire children with stronger and more plentiful magical circuits. He did, however, not love the wife of his choosing, and found solace within Lilian. Eventually, their union brought about the birth of Seraphina Abernathy, the bastard child. Upon learning of her birth, Antonin abandoned Lilian and Seraphina both.

Seraphina spent her youth in Irish slums, a bleak world of grey asphalt and grey skies. She found her upbringing to be tumultuous – hooligans terrorized the youth, conditions were poor, and ultimately Lilian was not able to provide an acceptable lifestyle for her daughter. Nonetheless, Seraphina found solace in tales of beautiful places that the rest of the world had to offer. Her dream, as well, was to one day transform this place of grey into a beautiful place of its own.

She would find her way to those places in a most unexpected manner. Antonin Abernathy would eventually return when she was twelve, offering to take Lilian and Seraphina away to a better place. Unbeknownst to her, Antonin had found that he and his wife could not conceive, and so Seraphina was to be the only legacy Antonin could leave behind. With that in mind, Antonin decided it was absolutely crucial that Seraphina be trained as a magus.

Antonin’s daughter would find little enjoyment in the presence of Magecraft scholars, her sub-optimal bloodline being a cause for consternations and condescension. Indeed, Lilian’s presence was also considered an affront, as Antonin was still married. Regardless, Seraphina was studious enough and was considered to be at least above average in her studies, although not at all gifted naturally.

Over the years, Seraphina became a capable practitioner of Earth magic, although her and Lilian’s reputation failed to improve by much. She was regrettably known as the ‘Disfavoured’ – they would respect her for her talents, but they would never accept her for who she was.

All the same, she was chosen – amongst several others – to participate in the upcoming Grail War.

Magecraft:
School of Magecraft:
Primarily Earth element, rudimentary practice of Wind Element.

Skills/Spelllist:
Nature Reinforcement (the ability to harden pre-existing elements of nature such as trees and rocks to withstand opposed spells and attacks) – 5 times.
Hands of Earth (ability to conjure hands from the ground) – 3 times.
Energy Cultivation (drawing upon the latent energy of the earth, is able to temporarily increase physical parameters) – 3 times.
Quake (by embedding latent energy into the ground, causes a shaking of earth in a moderate radius) – 1 time.
Earth Armor (encases Seraphina in a suit of earthen armor) – 1 time.
Soft Earth (by channeling magic through her limbs, Seraphina is able to temporarily walk upon the earth as if it’s a “super-trampoline” of some sorts, allowing her to leap powerful distances) – 4 times.
Photosynthesis (by drawing energy from nature, is able to quench thirst, hunger, and ease moderate fatigue) – 2 times.

Amount of Magecraft Mana: C

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Name: Seraphina Abernathy
Nicknames: ‘The Disfavoured’
Master of: Caster
Command Seal Location: Left Forearm
Wish: To make all parts of the world and nature beautiful again.
Origin: Empathy

Appearance:
jSJvqKx.jpg

Personality: One would imagine a reluctantly accepted bastard child to suffer from bouts of inferiority complex; Seraphina Abernathy serves as an example of the contrary. Some would even argue that her defining quality is her brand of her confidence. She is not arrogant, nor haughty, but demonstrates a lack of concern for the disdain that many treat her with. Thick-skinned and ultimately an unreasonably cordial soul, Seraphina Abernathy is the type of lady who would attempt to befriend her slanderers. Indeed, she seems to remarkably capable of ignoring feelings of negativity and hostility directed towards her.

Even more surprising is that she lacks the ego one would associate with her confident stature. She is ultimately wholly unimpressed with her status as Magus, as – indeed – the status of any Magus in general. Seraphina holds people – regardless of the nature of their talents or upbringing – as equals, each with their own right to the world and their way of life.

Her most defining aspect, arguably, is her nature as an environmentalist. She is incredibly protective of nature, and rather disapproving of all that mankind has done to exploit and ultimately diminish the world’s resources. Indeed, it seems that Seraphina saves up all the vestiges of vitriol she has towards those who would callously harm the environment.

Litterers beware.

Background: Seraphina was born to Antonin Abernathy, a Magus of reasonable renown, and Lilian Bandini, a courtesan of no particular renown at all. Antonin, like so many other mages, was married to another magus, in an attempt to sire children with stronger and more plentiful magical circuits. He did, however, not love the wife of his choosing, and found solace within Lilian. Eventually, their union brought about the birth of Seraphina Abernathy, the bastard child. Upon learning of her birth, Antonin abandoned Lilian and Seraphina both.

Seraphina spent her youth in Irish slums, a bleak world of grey asphalt and grey skies. She found her upbringing to be tumultuous – hooligans terrorized the youth, conditions were poor, and ultimately Lilian was not able to provide an acceptable lifestyle for her daughter. Nonetheless, Seraphina found solace in tales of beautiful places that the rest of the world had to offer. Her dream, as well, was to one day transform this place of grey into a beautiful place of its own.

She would find her way to those places in a most unexpected manner. Antonin Abernathy would eventually return when she was twelve, offering to take Lilian and Seraphina away to a better place. Unbeknownst to her, Antonin had found that he and his wife could not conceive, and so Seraphina was to be the only legacy Antonin could leave behind. With that in mind, Antonin decided it was absolutely crucial that Seraphina be trained as a magus.

Antonin’s daughter would find little enjoyment in the presence of Magecraft scholars, her sub-optimal bloodline being a cause for consternations and condescension. Indeed, Lilian’s presence was also considered an affront, as Antonin was still married. Regardless, Seraphina was studious enough and was considered to be at least above average in her studies, although not at all gifted naturally.

Over the years, Seraphina became a capable practitioner of Earth magic, although her and Lilian’s reputation failed to improve by much. She was regrettably known as the ‘Disfavoured’ – they would respect her for her talents, but they would never accept her for who she was.

All the same, she was chosen – amongst several others – to participate in the upcoming Grail War.

Magecraft:
School of Magecraft:
Primarily Earth element, rudimentary practice of Wind Element.

Skills/Spelllist:
Nature Reinforcement (the ability to harden pre-existing elements of nature such as trees and rocks to withstand opposed spells and attacks) – 5 times.
Hands of Earth (ability to conjure hands from the ground) – 3 times.
Energy Cultivation (drawing upon the latent energy of the earth, is able to temporarily increase physical parameters) – 3 times.
Quake (by embedding latent energy into the ground, causes a shaking of earth in a moderate radius) – 1 time.
Earth Armor (encases Seraphina in a suit of earthen armor) – 1 time.
Soft Earth (by channeling magic through her limbs, Seraphina is able to temporarily walk upon the earth as if it’s a “super-trampoline” of some sorts, allowing her to leap powerful distances) – 4 times.
Photosynthesis (by drawing energy from nature, is able to quench thirst, hunger, and ease moderate fatigue) – 2 times.

Amount of Magecraft Mana: C

It looks acceptable to me I'll allow it.

I'm also willing to write up a Servant (probably not going to make one up, gonna pull from Type-moon pool), if you feel that's going to be tots necessary.

likely a Rider

well at the moment we could do with more servants but with yuri doing two masters for Don, and LoveandHate I'm not sure who's willing to master a rider atm.

Alright people whom are confirmed so far are Billy the kid as Archer, Caster, and Sera.

Yay! And yes, Azren and Riku are up for the taking!

Azren is crude and annoyed while Riku is fun and adventurous. <3 I will finish them tomorrow.

So assassin isn't approved yet what still need to be done?

@LoveandHate91 I hadn't been told that assassin was changed as he is now I'll accept him.

@YuriLucien

the Emiya character her story doesn't match up with the universe. Waver, and the others did not participate in the holy war as they did not exist in it. Saber, and Assassin are supposedly the only two remaining servants from the last war and no one had claimed the grail according to the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.