ANNOUNCEMENTS:

@LalaTokyo @Takumi @JoJo @Neobullseye @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @AquaTheLita @Rithas @Raven

I finally added a "General Summary" section to the OP!! Hopefully this will make my life much easier in regards to writing summaries for new members -- and it should also serve as a useful reference for the rest of you. If you have the time, please look it over and make sure there are no glaring mistakes that need to be changed.

Additionally, while I'm here... I'm planning on adding a library to the noteworthy locations list. After looking at Doctor Who, A:TLA, and Night Vale, I've determined that a Fandom Square library would be a terrifying place indeed. XP Can anyone name any other scary or otherwise dangerous libraries from other series? I'm open to suggestions for adding to this. (Oh, and DHM will also work as a librarian there. ...Because why not.)

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

@LalaTokyo @Takumi @JoJo @Neobullseye @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @AquaTheLita @Rithas @Raven

I finally added a "General Summary" section to the OP!! Hopefully this will make my life much easier in regards to writing summaries for new members -- and it should also serve as a useful reference for the rest of you. If you have the time, please look it over and make sure there are no glaring mistakes that need to be changed.

Additionally, while I'm here... I'm planning on adding a library to the noteworthy locations list. After looking at Doctor Who, A:TLA, and Night Vale, I've determined that a Fandom Square library would be a terrifying place indeed. XP Can anyone name any other scary or otherwise dangerous libraries from other series? I'm open to suggestions for adding to this. (Oh, and DHM will also work as a librarian there. ...Because why not.)
In Final Fantasy 5, there's a library where the books are possesed by monsters and the bookshelves are sapient. Similiar enemies pop up through the series. Does that count?

MLP fans: These characters have no reason to exist!!1
MLP: *does an entire episode about said characters having an existential crisis because they've realized they have no reason to exist, addressing every criticism that has been brought up about how these characters are handled and how they could possibly move forward from here*

...This show gets so fucking meta sometimes you guys. o_o

In Final Fantasy 5, there's a library where the books are possesed by monsters and the bookshelves are sapient. Similiar enemies pop up through the series. Does that count?
Yeah, that works! I'll jot that one down...

Meanwhile, Ireland is like super duper hot right now.

What is life. This shouldn't be happening. Go away Sun, you only come over to annoy us.

Meanwhile, Ireland is like super duper hot right now.

What is life. This shouldn't be happening. Go away Sun, you only come over to annoy us.
Weather has made less and less sense every year in recent memory. I'm pretty sure it's colder here right now than it was mid-December. I've given up trying to make sense of it.

A few days ago, it went from being 25 degrees, to suddenly hailing for a few minutes, back to 25 degrees Celsius

I guess the laws of the universe were on vacation that day.

A few days ago, it went from being 25 degrees, to suddenly hailing for a few minutes, back to 25 degrees Celsius

I guess the laws of the universe were on vacation that day.
That sounds like average fare here in upstate New York.

Things have just recently been getting even more bizarre, even for our standards...

Weather has made less and less sense every year in recent memory. I'm pretty sure it's colder here right now than it was mid-December. I've given up trying to make sense of it.
Same here, although in the case of the Netherlands it could be explained by air getting really cold in Scandinavian areas, then being pushed in between GB and western Scandinavia right into poor Netherland's face.

Same here, although in the case of the Netherlands it could be explained by air getting really cold in Scandinavian areas, then being pushed in between GB and western Scandinavia right into poor Netherland's face.
...Well in that case, it sounds like it would be something normal for you.

Temperatures that feel like something out of late spring happening in the middle of December is not normal in my neck of the woods.

Then again, it's hard to say what type of weather is "normal" here... being nestled up against the Great Lakes has been giving us unpredictable weather since forever. It's just recently gotten... strange even for us.

Perhaps it's because you're next to such egotistical lakes?

Who do they think they are? calling themselves great.

Perhaps it's because you're next to such egotistical lakes?

Who do they think they are? calling themselves great.
Well, yes, as mentioned, the lakes are asshates.

Thing is, they're asshats that I'm pretty sure have existed since long before any human settlements have. The question is why weather seems to be even more out-of-whack recently.

Personally, I prefer to blame global warming.

Well, yes, as mentioned, the lakes are asshates.
They hate asses! How dare they!

Thing is, they're asshats that I'm pretty sure have existed since long before any human settlements have. The question is why weather seems to be even more out-of-whack recently.

Personally, I prefer to blame global warming.
Nah bruv, it's the lakes. They're like that guy who was really cool to hang out at the beginning because he was really funny and was a general all around cool guy. But then you realise he's just kinda of a jerk and he keeps asking for money and you realise that he keeps insulting you every time he has the chance and you really have no choice but to slowly backaway and burn the bridge till even the ashes vanish.

Name: Pokemon, or simply PKMN
Appearance:
pokemon_related_by_yaoifangirl1016-da2hc7w.jpg

more_pokemon_related_things_by_yaoifangirl1016-da2lfwo.jpg

Personality: She's childish for someone her age and is easily excited and sees almost everything as an adventure. Brave and loyal she will help her friends or anyone in need if she can. She loves a challenge and plans to be a Pokemon Master, as it is her destiny-or at least that's a goal of hers. If she finds a creature she hasn't seen before she'll probably be quick to assume it's like a Pokemon or is Pokemon related. Whether she'll try to catch it or not...well, she probably will.

Abilities and Equipment:

PKMN can run very fast and for quite a distance before she has to stop.

Pokemon (team changes occasionally)
Pokedex (Can record both Pokemon and Fandoms she meets)
Bike
Running shoes
Bag (full of an almost endless amount of pokeballs and other Trainer necessities)

Home: PKMN stays in a regular two story house, with the living room, kitchen and a small playroom for the young pokemon. Upstairs has her room and a small bathroom. Her backyard has patches of tall grass and is slightly wider than her front yard which has a berry tree and a few flowers among the neatly cut grass. You can occasionally see one of her pokemon laying about on the small porch or the yard.

In her living room is a TV with a collection of movies and the occasional season of the series. Her room has many Pokemon posters and plushies, a PC where sje stores a good number of pokemon and items as well as a HP/PP restorer when her little pals need some fixing.

Quirks: She hums her theme song (or any of the different Pokemon themes depending on what she feels like humming though she usually sings the origional) and dances in her kitchen when she thinks no one's looking.

Other: PKMN carries her bag almost anywhere-unless her Pokemon decide to hide it then she will most likely freak out until it's found.

Last edited:
WIP

Name: Pokemon, or simply PKMN
Appearance:
pokemon_related_by_yaoifangirl1016-da2hc7w.jpg

more_pokemon_related_things_by_yaoifangirl1016-da2lfwo.jpg

Personality:
Abilities and Equipment:
(Any powers or talents your Fandom has, along with any weapons, technology or magical artifacts.)
Home: (Tell us a bit about what their piece of the Fandomverse is like.)
Quirks: (Weird little things that your Fandom does.)
Other:
If you're posting a WIP version then be sure to leave another post here saying when you're actually finished, so that I'll know to come back and look at it.

Alright, I will. :3

That sounds like average fare here in upstate New York.

Things have just recently been getting even more bizarre, even for our standards...
Come to Illinois where the weather is schizophrenic.

It's insane.

In other news

It would appear that the TV in my house is broken. Like, the screen is just black, no matter what. Audio is totally fine, but there's just no visual input whatsoever. Even the TV settings menus don't show up even though they seem like they're technically responsive, so... no TV for the time being.

So my brother, without hesitation, just goes right ahead and unplugs his PS4 from the TV, and immediately starts hooking it up to the tiny TV in the other room that we've been using as a makeshift PC monitor to replace the actual PC monitor that broke years ago.

Ok, I'm disappointed about the TV, too, and it sucks that I can't use the DVD player or the DVR, but you don't see me scrambling to de-wire the cable box and rig it up to something else like I'm desperate for my next fix. @_@

Edit: ALSO, WE HAVE A TV IN THE SAME ROOM AS THE PC THAT IS AT LEAST TWICE AS LARGE AS THE "PC MONITOR", AND IT IS ALREADY CONSIDERED A "GAMING TV" IN THIS HOUSE SINCE IT HAS THE WII HOOKED UP TO IT. YOU'D THINK HE COULD'VE JUST USED THAT INSTEAD OF OUR SHITTY PC RIG??? Besides, the Wii TV is one of those old, boxy CRT's... I heard gamers like those cuz there's no lag... In any case, I'm sure it's better than the teeny tiny LCD monitor that always seems to cut off the edges of the screen no matter how much we fiddle with the settings. (Er, wait, I think the CRT does that, too... it's just not quite as noticeable because it's bigger... hmmm...)

Edit2: It just occurred to me that there are several decently-sized TV's in this house that are currently not in use because our parents are out of town. So... fuck it, I actually just might move the DVD player to one of those.

...Actually, I'm pretty sure both of them already have DVD players. ...And one of them is of comparable size to the now-broken TV, anyway.

....YEAH, I'MA ENJOY ME SOME OF THOSE DVD'S I'VE BEEN MEANING TO WATCH LATER TONIGHT. HOPE MY BRO ENJOYS GAMING ON THAT TEENY TINY MONITOR DESPITE THERE BEING PLENTY OF BETTER ONES TO CHOOSE FROM~~

Edit3: SHIT WAIT I'M PRETTY SURE THE VCR FROM MY DORM ROOM HASN'T EVEN BEEN MOVED INTO THE GARAGE YET AHAHAHAHA!!

Edit4: I figured out why it's so cold in this house. The windows in my parents' bedroom were still open. I WOULD NOT HAVE DISCOVERED THIS IS IF I DIDN'T WANT TO USE THEIR TV!

Holy shit. I tried searching for a silver lining about the main TV being broken and I struck gold.

Last edited:
In other news

It would appear that the TV in my house is broken. Like, the screen is just black, no matter what. Audio is totally fine, but there's just no visual input whatsoever. Even the TV settings menus don't show up even though they seem like they're technically responsive, so... no TV for the time being.

So my brother, without hesitation, just goes right ahead and unplugs his PS4 from the TV, and immediately starts hooking it up to the tiny TV in the other room that we've been using as a makeshift PC monitor to replace the actual PC monitor that broke years ago.

Ok, I'm disappointed about the TV, too, and it sucks that I can't use the DVD player or the DVR, but you don't see me scrambling to de-wire the cable box and rig it up to something else like I'm desperate for my next fix. @_@

Edit: ALSO, WE HAVE A TV IN THE SAME ROOM AS THE PC THAT IS AT LEAST TWICE AS LARGE AS THE "PC MONITOR", AND IT IS ALREADY CONSIDERED A "GAMING TV" IN THIS HOUSE SINCE IT HAS THE WII HOOKED UP TO IT. YOU'D THINK HE COULD'VE JUST USED THAT INSTEAD OF OUR SHITTY PC RIG??? Besides, the Wii TV is one of those old, boxy CRT's... I heard gamers like those cuz there's no lag... In any case, I'm sure it's better than the teeny tiny LCD monitor that always seems to cut off the edges of the screen no matter how much we fiddle with the settings. (Er, wait, I think the CRT does that, too... it's just not quite as noticeable because it's bigger... hmmm...)
k2-_db477f88-7192-4827-995a-e5cd0cfb077f.v1.jpg

Know the difference​

In other news

Edit2: It just occurred to me that there are several decently-sized TV's in this house that are currently not in use because our parents are out of town. So... fuck it, I actually just might move the DVD player to one of those.

...Actually, I'm pretty sure both of them already have DVD players. ...And one of them is of comparable size to the now-broken TV, anyway.

....YEAH, I'MA ENJOY ME SOME OF THOSE DVD'S I'VE BEEN MEANING TO WATCH LATER TONIGHT. HOPE MY BRO ENJOYS GAMING ON THAT TEENY TINY MONITOR DESPITE THERE BEING PLENTY OF BETTER ONES TO CHOOSE FROM~~

Edit3: SHIT WAIT I'M PRETTY SURE THE VCR FROM MY DORM ROOM HASN'T EVEN BEEN MOVED INTO THE GARAGE YET AHAHAHAHA!!

Edit4: I figured out why it's so cold in this house. The windows in my parents' bedroom were still open. I WOULD NOT HAVE DISCOVERED THIS IS IF I DIDN'T WANT TO USE THEIR TV!

Holy shit. I tried searching for a silver lining about the main TV being broken and I struck gold.
So many edits :P