• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Do you want me to wait for you to give further word?
o.o If you're cool with reading through the IC yourself to figure out where you left off then by all means go right ahead. I just figured I'd offer my help to get you back into the swing of things if you needed it.

WHY DID MY DVR CHOOSE THE WORST TIME TO MALFUNCTION WHY WHY WHY

I KNOW YOU RECORDED THOSE FUCKING STEVEN UNIVERSE EPISODES SO WHY AREN'T THEY ON THE LIST

I SWEAR TO FUCKING FUCK THEY BETTER BE THERE WHEN YOU FINISH REBOOTING AND YOU BETTER NOT HAVE AUTO-DELETED THEM YOU FUCK

I WILL NEVER TRUST A DVR EVER AGAIN

I'M GOING BACK TO THE PRE-DIGITAL DAYS WHEN YOU HAD TO CATCH ALL YOUR TV SHOWS LIVE

WHICH I EASILY COULD HAVE DONE IN THIS CASE BUT NOOOO I DECIDED TO BE NICE AND LET MY MOM WATCH HER SHOW FIRST BECAUSE THE DVR WAS CLEARLY GETTING IT I MEAN I CHECKED TO MAKE SURE IT WAS SET TO RECORD AND THE LITTLE RED LIGHT EVEN WENT ON BUT NO MY CABLE BOX IS A DIRTY FUCKING LIAR

And now I can't even use Tumblr cuz there's no way I can block all of it out. I don't know how I'm going to kill all that extra time tonight.

I am so tired and so sad and I just wanted to watch my one little thing that I was looking forward to so I could have a nice little evening was that so much to ask

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-12%20at%209.35.40%20PM.png

Apparently the pain of not being able to watch the new SU because my DVR derped out is so relatable that even non-members of this RP want to comfort me.

...Unless someone recently got a name change that I should know about.

ALSO UNLESS THIS SOMEONE IS A POTENTIAL MEMBER WHO WANTS TO JOIN IN WHICH CASE HELLO THERE WELCOME TO THE THREAD

Reactions: Takumi
Screen%20Shot%202016-05-12%20at%209.35.40%20PM.png

Apparently the pain of not being able to watch the new SU because my DVR derped out is so relatable that even non-members of this RP want to comfort me.

...Unless someone recently got a name change that I should know about.

ALSO UNLESS THIS SOMEONE IS A POTENTIAL MEMBER WHO WANTS TO JOIN IN WHICH CASE HELLO THERE WELCOME TO THE THREAD

I'm contemplating it. XD

Reactions: Kagayours
I will. But for now, I get ready to sleep. And thwn maybe read some of the info given on page 1.

( θ
¬ 3
( θ

Reactions: Kagayours
So... I know I need to post for Mass Effect and Star Wars.

But I have no idea what to do. :/
concentration cramps.
I did Nazi this coming
Please tell me I'm not the only one who read a completely different term here for a moment >_<
If we're the only two then I'll be furherous.

If we're the only two then I'll be furherous.
Exactly, Gwazi; jew'd expect that people would see such thing immediately, reich? Anne Frankly, I'm quite worried about the rest of you.

Exactly, Gwazi; jew'd expect that people would see such thing immediately, reich? Anne Frankly, I'm quite worried about the rest of you.
The fact they're not is really putting me out of mein kampfort zone. And I refuse to just Panzer around this situation, I gas we need a final solution now that will make everything all reich.

I'D JUST LIKE TO THANK KIDS ON DEMAND FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL SERVICE THAT ADDS NEW EPISODES TO ITS DATABASE LESS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THEIR ORIGINAL RELEASE!! (Which is honestly more than I expected.)

Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
I guess I'm joining. Can I reserve Pokemon? :0

I guess I'm joining. Can I reserve Pokemon? :0
Sure thing! Pokemon's on the drop-out list, though, so we'll have to go over some stuff about what their original owner did with them -- but don't worry, there's a lot of room for retconning. :P

I'll have time to help you with all of that later tonight!

Okay thanks! :D

I haven't been able to be on really today and idk if I will tomorrow but I'll start looking for where I left off so I can post eventually in IC this up coming week.

I haven't been able to be on really today and idk if I will tomorrow but I'll start looking for where I left off so I can post eventually in IC this up coming week.
o.o Woah slow down. I said we would get your group moving again, but we still have to... actually get it moving.

Prior to that group getting really badly stuck, you were the person who had posted most recently in that group. ...You are still the person who's posted the most recently.

I've poked JoJo about posting for Dandy, Bebop, and Metal Gear, but, that still hasn't actually happened yet... and even then, I would recommend you wait for most of the other people in that group to post as well before you post.

So... no need to apologize. I certainly would not expect a previously-very-badly-frozen group to get moving again quite that quickly. XD I will definitely notify you when you do need to post. Till then... just relax. You're fine.

And, speaking of all this -- @JoJo, did you still need my help figuring out where you left off, or...?

Reactions: Raven
I still probable should get a page idea found to write down knowing me though lol

I wasn't worried about posting yet depending on how long that itself took. But I didn't realize I was the most recent so that helps a bit lol

Edit: I also forget cause over half my RPs that were posting at decent speeds all grew rather the speed of snails since last... So I also wouldn't mind the read just to have something to do more than just math homework.

I still probable should get a page idea found to write down knowing me though lol

I wasn't worried about posting yet depending on how long that itself took. But I didn't realize I was the most recent so that helps a bit lol
Yeah, sorry, I was fairly certain I mentioned that you'd posted most recently at some point -- but... it's been so long with that group being stuck that way that I certainly wouldn't blame you for forgetting. o_o

Reactions: Raven
So I'm working on the "overall summary" right now and it has occurred to me that just about everything that's ever happened in this RP revolves around the Trickster arc. Everything can be explained as it relates to the Trickster arc.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum