• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
ALSO if anyone reading this has Pokemon SuMo, I'd like someone to trade-and-trade-back with so that I can evolve some mons.

ALSO if anyone reading this has Pokemon SuMo, I'd like someone to trade-and-trade-back with so that I can evolve some mons.
uuuh, I mean, I could do that if you want *shrugs*

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Reactions: Takumi
New idea: If I'm ever president, make the Nuclear Launch codes be one of those weird number strings people have as names in MMOs, and name a character that.

You fool! Now I have all that I need for world domination, MUAHAHAHAHA

3325-2439-1648
Now uh

How do you actually connect with a friend via internet on this game? I've never done it before.

Now uh

How do you actually connect with a friend via internet on this game? I've never done it before.
Go to festival plaza, properly connect to the internet, hit up link trade and I should show up in guest list.

Go to festival plaza, properly connect to the internet, hit up link trade and I should show up in guest list.
Currently requesting a link trade...

Ok then it said "Callum turned down the request", and now on your profile thingy it says "having a link trade".

I assume you're getting a similar response from me? :/

Ok then it said "Callum turned down the request", and now on your profile thingy it says "having a link trade".

I assume you're getting a similar response from me? :/
Yeah, I tried inviting but it said you turned down request. Not showing you on list now, how irritating.

Yeah, I tried inviting but it said you turned down request. Not showing you on list now, how irritating.
:/ You're still on my list, but it still says "having a link trade" and won't let me contact you.

:/ You're still on my list, but it still says "having a link trade" and won't let me contact you.
Requesting link trade with you now. It just says turned down....weeeeird~

What if it's your secret evil twin

Reactions: Takumi
What if it's your secret evil twin
I didn't know Millions Knives was a Pokemon fan.

Aaaanyway, clearly we've managed to glitch this up somehow, so, maybe we should just try again later. >.>

Have you hit the update button like it has insulted your honour? Maybe it's saying that because I'm also trying to connect *shrugs*

Aaaanyway, clearly we've managed to glitch this up somehow, so, maybe we should just try again later. >.>
Glitching is how I roll, mainly because I got stuck in the roll animation.

Have you hit the update button like it has insulted your honour? Maybe it's saying that because I'm also trying to connect *shrugs*
Well yeah I assumed it's saying we're both busy because we're both trying to connect with each other. But that would make a bit more sense if we were both frantically trying to connect with each other over and over. I was just waiting for yours to time out or whatevs so that you could try connecting with me again. I haven't even touched my 3DS for most of this.

Just hit update and yours says "walking in festival plaza". I'm going to wait for you to send me a request so that we don't fuck this up again. o_o

Well yeah I assumed it's saying we're both busy because we're both trying to connect with each other. But that would make a bit more sense if we were both frantically trying to connect with each other over and over. I was just waiting for yours to time out or whatevs so that you could try connecting with me again. I haven't even touched my 3DS for most of this.

Just hit update and yours says "walking in festival plaza". I'm going to wait for you to send me a request so that we don't fuck this up again. o_o
You try because it's not showing you (I do get like a sweewt fifty germans though), jusy laying my 3DS down, my character smoothly staring at the wall.

You try because it's not showing you (I do get like a sweewt fifty germans though), jusy laying my 3DS down, my character smoothly staring at the wall.
Ok... requesting a link trade now.

@Kagayours ,YOU MAY BE GRACED BY THE PRESENCE OF LORE, THE TEAM MASCOT FOR TEAM RITHAS.

Hmm~ Don't you love when he spits his guts at you?