Name:
Star vs. the Forces of Evil (just goes by Star)

Appearance:
latest

Personality:
Star is a very hyperactive 14 year old girl who loves martial arts. She is very outgoing and won't stop when she sees someone who is in need. Star believes that strangers are just "friends she hasn't met" and will always make time for anyone who needs it.

Despite all this, Star is shown to be rather reckless and is prone to messing things up, sometimes making situations worse rather than better. Though this isn't intentional, and Star will usually feel bad about it and try to correct things afterwards.

Abilities and Equipment:
Owns a magical wand that is mainly used in combat or just to have fun! Though it can do a lot of things, the wand does have a limit and sometimes will need a recharge period if used too much in one session.

She also owns a pair of dimensional scissors, which is how Star traverses between the real world and the Fandom world.

Home:
Star lives in her own area in the Disney Castle, since her fandom is centered around a Disney princess. Her place is rather large, with a pool inside and has an upstairs along with a queen sized bed on said second floor. Despite the size, Star's home itself is actually very unkept and disorganized, usually making it hard to find things there.

Quirks: Tries to ship every fandom she meets.

Before I look at your CS, I have to confirm: did you read all the info and rules of the RP?

Ok, good.

Your CS is accepted! ^^ I'll add you to the accepted list.

Now I'll just need to get you a quick run-down of what all the current groups of characters are up to... I'll see if I can get that to you either tomorrow or Monday. In the meantime, start with the general summary on the OP.

Oh hey, That Guy joined.

Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Yup, he did. Also, @Kagayours should I wait on Neo2 or should I start up Scooby's reaction to be punched for punching Teen Wolf. ( Poor Teen Wolf)

Yup, he did. Also, @Kagayours should I wait on Neo2 or should I start up Scooby's reaction to be punched for punching Teen Wolf. ( Poor Teen Wolf)

Um, I would wait for Avengers' post. Otherwise, you're kind of just RPing with yourself, which is a thing that I generally discourage...

Um, I would wait for Avengers' post. Otherwise, you're kind of just RPing with yourself, which is a thing that I generally discourage...

Oh, I am not. I was reacting to Hamilton trying to punch Scooby. ( Sorry if that wasn't that clear.) Otherwise, I shall follow your advice.

@neobendium @Neobullseye @Rithas @Minerva @Takumi @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Flame @ArsenicArachnid @Raven

So I realize that this is sort of a weird time to bring this up, seeing as how we just got a new member. But, what do you guys think about changing the name of the RP to "Fandombound"? I've been thinking for a long time that it would be a better title, and, I'm realizing now that a lot of people mistakenly assume that this is a Homestuck RP due to the title, and I can't say I can blame them.

This won't be a reboot or anything -- the RP can continue moving as it is -- I would just be changing the name. I'd also probably be dropping the "Fandom Square" part of the title, because it's clunky and redundant and no one uses it.

Oh, I am not. I was reacting to Hamilton trying to punch Scooby. ( Sorry if that wasn't that clear.) Otherwise, I shall follow your advice.

Hmm. Well, Neo2 said that they'd try to post soon. I guess we can wait a bit longer for them. If not, I suppose you can go on ahead.

I can wait. :) Also, I am cool with us changing the name to Fandombound.

Reactions: Takumi
Postage. Also, name changes are fine by me; it's a pretty minor change anyway, and the key part of the name stays the same :P

Hmm.

So do you guys think I should put the name in all-caps or do some other fancy thing with it, or would that be too obnoxious?
hehe.gif

Hmm.

So do you guys think I should put the name in all-caps or do some other fancy thing with it, or would that be too obnoxious?
hehe.gif
Rename it "FANDOMBOUND: Coolest RP on the block."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Rename it "FANDOMBOUND: Coolest RP on the block."

You know, if I do give it a subtitle, I'm tempted to go with "Fandombound: Play Your Fandom!", since that was the tagline I was thinking of using for the series of banner ads that I plan to put out. Not sure if it's good enough to put in the actual thread title, though...

You know, if I do give it a subtitle, I'm tempted to go with "Fandombound: Play Your Fandom!", since that was the tagline I was thinking of using for the series of banner ads that I plan to put out. Not sure if it's good enough to put in the actual thread title, though...

I think it makes perfect sense for a thread title and it won't confuse people who are only looking to play characters from that fandom.

Reactions: Kagayours
So I realize that this is sort of a weird time to bring this up, seeing as how we just got a new member. But, what do you guys think about changing the name of the RP to "Fandombound"? I've been thinking for a long time that it would be a better title, and, I'm realizing now that a lot of people mistakenly assume that this is a Homestuck RP due to the title, and I can't say I can blame them.

This won't be a reboot or anything -- the RP can continue moving as it is -- I would just be changing the name. I'd also probably be dropping the "Fandom Square" part of the title, because it's clunky and redundant and no one uses it.

Sounds like we're in a bit of a... Namestuck!

I am good for the change.
Though I won't be posting for a few days... E3 has me occupied.

I like the name change and will take a look at the ic today