• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ok, RvB's back in. :3
I... I'm confused.

Is RvB just dicking around with this whole "I misplaced my body" shtick, or is there something else happening that I'm missing, here? O.o

Also, Final Fantasy never had a tank. He did have an airship though.

Hyper Sonic's double jump ability can somehow force him to enter a Bonus Stage without jumping into the ring of stars.
Seeing a line from a Wikia page use the word "somehow" while describing a weird glitch is just hilarious to me. XD

It's like

we don't know what causes that

but it's definitely a thing that happens.

AJSKDLFJSDKLF THE 2015 REMAKE OF THE LOGICAL JOURNEY OF THE ZOOMBINIS FEATURES ALL OF THE ORIGINAL AUDIO!! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO FULFILL MY NOSTALGIA NEEDS.

I want to buy this game now.

@Gwazi Magnum Explain Steam sales to me and when I can expect them to happen.

Edit: AND THEY EVEN. RE-USED. SOME OF THE ORIGINAL SPRITES?? BUT ONLY SOME??? AND JUST SORT OF LEFT THEM IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT IS ANIMATED COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY??? Ah well. Partial nostalgic animation is better than none. And to their credit, they blended the two surprisingly well.

Edit2: NEVERMIND GWAZROCKS I'M OK WITH PAYING THREE DOLLARS TO BUY IT ON THE APP STORE.

Last edited:
I AM NOW INSTALLING THE ZIMBLEZAMS

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-20%20at%208.57.49%20PM.png

Uhhhh

I'm pretty sure Zoombinis is purely a point-and-click game... there is no "fire" button... there is no "jump"... there isn't even a need for directional inputs, I'm pretty sure...

In short, I have no idea what the hell this options screen is trying to say.

MY COMPUTER ROARS WITH EXCITEMENT FOR THIS GAME

> 3 hours later

I spent too much time playing Zimblebobbles....

Oh.

...Should I know what happened to his body? o_o"
Probably... But this implies that I know what's happened to it, which I don't. So... :P
@Gwazi Magnum Explain Steam sales to me and when I can expect them to happen.
It's actually been simplified last year. They'll usually have 3-4 Sales per year.

One for Summer, One for Winter and about 1 or 2 others put in whenever Valve feels like it.
Once they're on, just buy the game you like. It used to be more complicated with flash sales, which were better deals at specific 8 hour time slots, but they got rid of those in favour of all around better deals (though, not as flash level) which simplifies the process.

I'll be posting for both my characters soon.

Also I just found my new all time favorite post of all time.

e4a463333e502da45873cd792f22fb2c.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I dare you all to name a video game with a better narrator than The Logical Journey of the Zoombinis.

This narrator is a treasure.

The Stanley Parable.

Let It Die.

@Kagayours
You're going to have to throw in some Youtube links so that I can have a listen for myself. I've never played either of those.

Also, I should clarify that like 90% of the reason this narrator is so great is because of the voice acting. So it wouldn't really be fair to compare it to a game that doesn't have voice acting.

Alright. Alright. That's a very good narrator.

BUT I still can't place it above the over-the-top enthusiasm of the Zoombinis narrator, imo.

In other news, I am disappointed that I can't find a compilation of Zoombinis narrator clips on Youtube. >:/

The Stanley Parable.
This one gets bonus point because of how much fun it is to mess with the narrator :P
Rough example --
Narrator: "After entering the hall, Stanley went through the left door [ towards the meeting room]"
Player *Goes through the right door*
Narrator, without missing a beat: "This was not the correct way to the meeting room, and Stanley knew it perfectly well. Perhaps he wanted to stop by the employee lounge first, just to admire it. "
Keep doing this, and you eventually reach a point where the narrator gives up,abandons the story and gives you something else to do. Not to mention the whole "Broom Closet Ending" thing XD

Reactions: Takumi
Well someone seems excited to play Zoombinis XD Granted I'd be interested in it too but eh, don't wanna pay for it

Well someone seems excited to play Zoombinis XD Granted I'd be interested in it too but eh, don't wanna pay for it
It was a whopping three dollars. :P Probably could've gotten it for even cheaper if I bothered to poke around looking for Steam sales, but I'm not as familiar with Steam in general, so I decided it would be easier to just download it off the App Store where I felt like I knew what I was doing. *shrug*