• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Kagayours I was wondering if I can edit some things into the Scooby fandom I forgot. The Master of Disguise element in which he can fool people with his costumes. I also wanted to add a glitch feature-one where things randomly change around him ( as if an animation error) had happened.
Uh... alright. Yeah, you could add that, I guess. o.o

Name: Mirai Nikki or Future Diary

Appearance:

tumblr_mhvcwdCZVx1r3xq1to1_500.jpg

Personality: Mirai is an extremely protective and obsessive lover, to the point she could attack anyone she perceives as trying to take her crush away from her. She can be sweet and loving though, so long as nobody's trying to do so. She's very quick witted in a fight, liking to outsmart her opponents.

Abilities and Equipment: Future Diary (her cellphone updates regularly to tell the future but it's not set in stone. Actions can change what the future holds and the diary will update accordingly), butcher knife (nothing special about it), a pair of scissors (nothing special except being sharper than most)

Home: Her home is a large dome with its own weather inside. In the center is a massive floating throne with what looks like chiseled rock forming a kind of half sphere under it. Surrounding the throne on all sides are walls with twelve pedestals evenly spaced built in.
images

Quirks: Will try to kill anyone who she thinks has a diary too, has a senpai shrine in her home, will follow senpai just about anywhere (albeit creepily at times)

Other: I'll add if I think of anything.
Looks good to me. ^^ I'll add you to the accepted list in a bit.

As for a summary of what's going on... you might have to wait until finals week is over before I can get around to that. owo"" In the meantime, you should read the "general summary" on the first page.

Also, I'll give the upward-going crew an update later today

And on the twelth day (of december), Neo said: "let there be postage! ...Or something. I dunno."

Last edited:
Reactions: Kagayours
Also by the way guys you can now HATCH GEN 2 POKEMON FROM EGGS IN POKEMON GO!!!

AAAAAND you can catch limited-edition Santa hat Pikachus!!!

and

and

it's cold out

but I wanna fucking hatch a Togepi

and

and

*flops onto the ground* ...I take Pokemon more seriously than most sane people probably should. ;w;

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Ah, so they released Gen 2 on Pokemon Go already? Guess they'll add in all the Pokemon at this rate.

Ah, so they released Gen 2 on Pokemon Go already? Guess they'll add in all the Pokemon at this rate.

Well, it's not ALL gen 2 pokemon. Only baby pokemon, and you can only get them from eggs so far.

And Niantic said from the very beginning that they planned to add more generations over time. But I'm sure it'll be a long while till we see any of the more recent gens. XD

So, it was on the news today that Trump decided to appoint some guy named Rex Tillerson as the Secretary of State. Now, much like with most other people in the American politic circle, I've never heard of that name. Luckily, the news was nice enough to tell me at least a bit of background info about the guy: apparently he's the chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil. What that has to do with being the Secretary of State, I don't know, but meh.
On a related note, apparently Trump as also appointed several Goldman Sachs people in positions like Secretary of the Treasury and director of the National Economic Council. You know, the same bank/group that he constantly attacked during the election period.

1fwyp0.jpg

Trump pls.

So, it was on the news today that Trump decided to appoint some guy named Rex Tillerson as the Secretary of State. Now, much like with most other people in the American politic circle, I've never heard of that name. Luckily, the news was nice enough to tell me at least a bit of background info about the guy: apparently he's the chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil. What that has to do with being the Secretary of State, I don't know, but meh.
On a related note, apparently Trump as also appointed several Goldman Sachs people in positions like Secretary of the Treasury and director of the National Economic Council. You know, the same bank/group that he constantly attacked during the election period.

1fwyp0.jpg

Trump pls.
There needs to be a "sigh" rating.

I'm too jaded to even be angry about this.

So I just wanted to share this:

NintendoPlayingCardsPart1.png

I screencapped this post and thought it was amusing enough to share, but then it sat on my desktop and I never got around to actually posting it and almost completely forgot about it.

But then I saw the post again and this time there were more comments

NintendoPlayingCardsPart2.png

And those last few comments were amazing enough that I had to drop everything just to share these posts. XD

What the- I thought Nintendo was younger than those things. O____O Guess I was wrong.

What the- I thought Nintendo was younger than those things. O____O Guess I was wrong.
So I just wanted to share this:

NintendoPlayingCardsPart1.png

I screencapped this post and thought it was amusing enough to share, but then it sat on my desktop and I never got around to actually posting it and almost completely forgot about it.

But then I saw the post again and this time there were more comments

NintendoPlayingCardsPart2.png

And those last few comments were amazing enough that I had to drop everything just to share these posts. XD

Actually, a lot of Japanese companies are that old. Mitsubishi is hella old, and I remember them realeasing an apology a while back for using American POWs in Work Camps during World War II. Toyota started out as a textile manufacturer like, in the 30's, and all sorts of other weird stuff.

@neobendium @Neobullseye @Minerva @Rithas @Gwazi Magnum @Flame @AquaTheLita @TheTechnologicVampire @chaosheart13 @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raven

So I have some good news and bad news for everyone.

The good news is that I'm officially done with my finals for this semester. I'll be going home tomorrow, and I won't be bogged down with schoolwork anymore. This would mean that I'd have plenty of free time to get more involved in my RP's, but, that's where the bad news comes in…

I've actually run out of my ADHD medication, and, due to some complicated circumstances that I don't want to delve too deeply into, it might be a couple days until I'll be able to get more (at worst, it might be closer to, like, a week… although I'm really hoping that doesn't turn out to be the case…). This cuts pretty badly into my ability to be productive. In fact, I wound up having to ration out the last of my pills just to make it through finals week, squeezing by with just barely enough to focus on all the actual work that had to be done. If I was able to take my regular dosage for the past few days, then I probably would've already gotten a head start on catching up on RP stuff, given all the extra free time and mental stamina I would've had with all my courses wrapping up… but, sadly, that's just not how things turned out…

So while I will technically have a lot more free time now that the semester's over, I'll probably be rather tired and spacey until I can get a refill… not only do I have this medication for a reason to begin with, but there's also the fact that suddenly not taking the medication will certainly make all my symptoms feel worse than usual… although I suppose the rationing I've been doing over the past week will make this at least slightly easier than just quitting cold turkey…

So anyway!! I'll still be around, but I don't know how much content I'll be able to push out until I can manage to get a refill. Which, if I'm super lucky, might even happen tomorrow… but, given the probability of that not happening, I wanted to at least give everyone an update on what's going on while I'm thinking about it.

Hopefully this hazy period won't take up too much of my winter break. I do still plan to get a lot of RP stuff moving again once I finally get my brain drugs. In the meantime, I'll see if I can't squeeze out a post or two when I'm feeling awake enough to do so.

I'll try to keep everyone updated on where things go from here.

@neobendium @Neobullseye @Minerva @Rithas @Gwazi Magnum @Flame @AquaTheLita @TheTechnologicVampire @chaosheart13 @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raven

UPDATE

I'll get my meds tomorrow, although probably not till somewhat late in the day tomorrow, so I might not be able to start taking my full dosage again until the day after tomorrow. Also, I've got un-packing, re-organizing, and a few other end-of-semester tasks to take care of. And weekends tend to be a bit weird in general... BUT, I think it's safe to say that I'll really be able to dive back into RP stuff by the start of next week, and maybe get a few things up here-and-there in the weekend before then. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi and noodle
Random Fandomstuck headcanon to top off the night:

I imagine a lot of non-video-game fandoms would have at least one old video game game console lying around, gathering dust somewhere, because, well, you know... everyone has a few shitty licensed games they're not proud of.

Like, imagine the Doctor is looking around for something in some room in the TARDIS where there's a lot of junk lying around and there's another fandom with him and they're like,
"Doctor, is that an Atari?"
"....Yes."
"Why do you have an Atari?"
"We don't talk about the reason why I have an Atari..."

• Love