o3o Well, I mean, I don't see a reason why characters can't go into the basement, if that's what you're asking, but, I don't know if any of them would want to go in that direction -- at least, I know that Sonic would want to head straight for the top.
The bolded bit is my point. The only character who has made any comment speaking about which direction they want to go in is Minecraft, who voted for going down to the basement. And like I have said before, I can't make an update until the Fandoms decide to move away from the entrance. It's still anyone's choice whether they go up, down or check out the side paths, mind you, I just need the characters to do something before I can post about what they find :P

The bolded bit is my point. The only character who has made any comment speaking about which direction they want to go in is Minecraft, who voted for going down to the basement. And like I have said before, I can't make an update until the Fandoms decide to move away from the entrance. It's still anyone's choice whether they go up, down or check out the side paths, mind you, I just need the characters to do something before I can post about what they find :P
Oh... ok... so... are you just asking for clarification before you write your post? Or are you saying you need more people to post before you can post again?

Sorry, I've been feeling kind of slow today -- I'm not sure I'm following.

Oh... ok... so... are you just asking for clarification before you write your post? Or are you saying you need more people to post before you can post again?

Sorry, I've been feeling kind of slow today -- I'm not sure I'm following.
I just need people to say where they want to go, preferably IC. There have been a decent amount of reaction posts and a good amound of talking too, but there's not a whole lot of 'actions' or so to speak.
Oh,and just for the record/as a general reminder to everyone.: just because I give only a few options doesn't mean you are limited to said options. Feel free to try and search for a completely different way to solve whatever problems/situations I throw at all of you :P.

*skulks around* I am here... waiting for a post. Maybe after I do my homework, I will make the Teen Wolf fandom.

*skulks around* I am here... waiting for a post. Maybe after I do my homework, I will make the Teen Wolf fandom.
Sorry about the wait. If it's any consolation, you're next on my to-post-for list.

You guys be Slaking on your posts? :3

There, postage. Note that I haven't written about who decided to go downwards; if any of you want to explore somewhere else instead, feel free to do that; I'll just whiff up another post for the splitting group instead (of course I only think of this option after I bothered you all about it. Go me >_>). Of course, considering how meta this RP is, it's more than likely that someone will comment about how splitting up is the worst idea since non-sliced bread when in a place like this :P.

HOO BOY. WE FINALLY HAVE A FEW PROPER MONSTERS FOR PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH.

EXCEPT I CAN'T CALL THEM "MONSTERS" WHEN WRITING FOR FLOWEY BECAUSE IT JUST DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
By the way, @Kagayours here's a picture of a rough idea of what that costume looks like

scooby-doo-unmasked-20050913025152404.jpg

Post tomorrow maybe?

Such is the chaotic nature of life

*Tapdances away~*

Just a few.

HALO has many SPARTAN abilities in it as well as weapons. Would I be able to give my character all of them, or just a primary and secondary like in the game and 1 ability? Also, does she have to have Master Chief's Mk VI armour, or can I choose from the whole range if armour variants from each game?

You guys are getting Halo AFTER RvB left?

1. Dammit
2. You could do something with this

Just a few.

HALO has many SPARTAN abilities in it as well as weapons. Would I be able to give my character all of them, or just a primary and secondary like in the game and 1 ability? Also, does she have to have Master Chief's Mk VI armour, or can I choose from the whole range if armour variants from each game?
There's a lot of flexibility when it comes to designing your fandom. It's a good idea in all RP's to avoid being overpowered, so if giving your character all the abilities from the canon feels a bit excessive, then it might be wise to back off on that a bit. That being said, you also don't have to limit yourself to playing by the specific rules of the canon, either. In fact, it's sort of expected that the exact rules for a fandom's powers/weapons/etc will vary somewhat from the canon, either to tone down certain abilities and make them more feasible in the RP, or to tweak them in clever ways based on the concept of the RP -- like how Pokemon's pokedex can give descriptions for different fandoms as well as pokemon species, or how Sonic only turns into a werehog whenever shitty, un-Sonic-like games come out of his franchise. :P

So, my general advice is -- get creative and have fun with it! If there's a specific power that you're not sure whether or not it would be acceptable, you can just run it by me -- or you can just wait to have me look over it when your CS is finished.

You guys are getting Halo AFTER RvB left?

1. Dammit
2. You could do something with this
XD I was going to mention that RvB was a thing, but I didn't want to overwhelm or confuse the newbie by bringing that up right away. :P