• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yeah, that's pretty accurate. If you're agile enough, you would likely be able to scale the outside of the tower (which is what I'm assuming Sonic will try :P). That said, IC there would be no guarantee that any given platform would hold a character's weight, though I will not enforce this at all (especially considering Exdeath is a villain from an SNES RPG with no way to expect these kind of shenanigans :P).
Pshhh. As if Sonic's never encountered platforms that crumble as soon as you stand on them. :P

Reactions: Takumi
*pokes at @Gwazi Magnum* Would you like to RP with me?

( As Clannad preferably, not RvB)
I suppose I should clarify: Gwazi hasn't played Clannad in quite a while. The character sort of became a half-dropout after Gwazi got tired of playing her, but we kept her on the accepted list in case Gwazi wanted to start playing her again.

Just figured that background info would be helpful. Gwazi also has Mass Effect as a free character, if that means anything to you.

I suppose I should clarify: Gwazi hasn't played Clannad in quite a while. The character sort of became a half-dropout after Gwazi got tired of playing her, but we kept her on the accepted list in case Gwazi wanted to start playing her again.

Just figured that background info would be helpful. Gwazi also has Mass Effect as a free character, if that means anything to you.
Got it. @Gwazi Magnum I will also take your mass effect character.

There, posted for Touhou too. Also, did I ever mention how all problems in the Touhou universe are solved by shooting the right person or persons? :P

Well, I for one am very disappointed by the latest presidential debate. Trump's face never went past a burnt orange color. I was expecting a much deeper shade of red from him.

Well, I for one am very disappointed by the latest presidential debate. Trump's face never went past a burnt orange color. I was expecting a much deeper shade of red from him.
On this topic: Can someone please explain to me why people vote for people whose only argument boils down to "Vote for me because my opponent sucks"? #AmericanPolitics

He_Go_Fast.jpg

HE GO

F A S T

*cough* So I took this photo assignment very seriously, as you can see.

@LuckycoolHawk9 Were you planning on interacting with Gwazi or Neo2? Or... whichever one of them accepts your invitation first?

Meh. Anywho -- I'm thinking we need to introduce some fun antagonists to give more characters something to do... I do have one antagonist in mind who I think would be a rather interesting fit for the Fandomstuck universe as a whole, although I was thinking of working them into the Dalek arc... meh. I think I'll just throw them into the Fandomverse, at this point. In any case: I can have them interact with Scooby if you don't want to wait for Neo2 or Gwazi. I'll just need an intro post to work off of, first.

Meanwhile, I shall start thinking about other ideas for things to happen...

HEY EVERYONE

@neobendium @Neobullseye @Gwazi Magnum @Takumi @Minerva @JoJo @AquaTheLita @Rithas @chaosheart13 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raven

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR FANDOMENA (be they characters, items, or even mere concepts) THAT COULD BE INTERESTING TO INCORPORATE INTO THIS RP IN SOME WAY, LET ME KNOW. Because we're kind of in need of things that can start happening. owo"

Also, these fandomena don't even need to be from your fandom. They can be from damn near anything (although, if you are going with something from an outside fandom, it's probably best to stay away from super-obscure things and remain within territory that most of us here can understand). Let's go big. Let's really have fun with this. Let's re-spark the fun of Fandomstuck. OwO

I already have one idea for an antagonist character with a lot of potential, I think, but I'm kind of stuck for other ideas... although I do still really like the idea of Hellmurder Island becoming relevant someday. I just have no idea how I'd convince a decently-sized group of characters to go there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I suppose I could just start throwing Doctor Who monsters around, if people are ok with that. At the very least, I certainly have quite a few options...

• Love
There's also the fact that no one's been on Earth yet, considering that in the beginning post it's said that they can travel to Earth, so maybe there can be a plot involving it?

There's also the fact that no one's been on Earth yet, considering that in the beginning post it's said that they can travel to Earth, so maybe there can be a plot involving it?
Uhh. The entire museum arc has been happening on Earth. :/

Although!! Another plot set on Earth actually isn't a bad idea. Especially since the museum arc sort of feels like it's happening in a vacuum -- and it would be nice to see fandom characters actually try to interact with real humans. owo We'd just need a reason for a bunch of fandoms to pop off to some Earth location...

Uhh. The entire museum arc has been happening on Earth. :/

Although!! Another plot set on Earth actually isn't a bad idea. Especially since the museum arc sort of feels like it's happening in a vacuum -- and it would be nice to see fandom characters actually try to interact with real humans. owo We'd just need a reason for a bunch of fandoms to pop off to some Earth location...
Oh, really? Whoops, I thought it was somewhere in Fandomverse. ^^;;

Oh, really? Whoops, I thought it was somewhere in Fandomverse. ^^;;
Yeah. Now that you mention it, I suppose I can't really say I'm surprised... it really doesn't have very much reason to feel any different from a Fandomverse setting. >.> Although that's probably because all the humans there got slaughtered.

I remember way back at the beginning of the RP -- I was kind of looking forward to giving Doctor Who a chance to use his psychic paper and introduce himself as "John Smith" and do other Doctor-y things in front of confused humans. 'Tis a shame that never happened.

I would like an opportunity to have some sort of real interaction between fandoms and humans, though, since that really hasn't happened yet. Again, though, they'd need a reason to actually be there. Something beyond just hanging out. I guess chasing down some rogue fandomena would be a good place to start. That's basically what the museum arc started out as, before it turned into a much bigger thing...

Maybe they're all playing Pokemon Go and then some sort of shit starts to go down. :P I dunno.

• Love
guys Im currently sick and it's like bad for once being its also my allergies season so idk when I'll be up to being online. So ideas on my end arent yet much and if anything happens I may miss it for TT. Guess when Im well or on expect me to ask for what I missed.

guys Im currently sick and it's like bad for once being its also my allergies season so idk when I'll be up to being online. So ideas on my end arent yet much and if anything happens I may miss it for TT. Guess when Im well or on expect me to ask for what I missed.
That's alright. I dissolved the group that TT was in, anyway. You can take all the time you need to rest and recover before jumping back into things. ^^

Reactions: Raven
Now all I can think about is a bunch of fandoms demanding that they build a wall to keep out all the furries. And you have fandoms like MLP who take offense to being called "furries" and looked down upon, but then when someone calls Sonic a furry he just kind of shrugs like "lol that's fair".