• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I've read the post on the previous page. I'll try to get a new post out for Touhou and Exdeath ASAP, and likely a post to finish of the battle at the tower's entrance too.

Reactions: Kagayours
ALSO while I'm at it I'm going to go right ahead and dissolve the gem-chasing group because fuck the slow-and-steady thing I was talking about before. I see no benefit to it now. Anyway, we already know that all of them want to rescue Steven Universe, but now we don't have to think of them as a rigid group. Instead, we can maybe say that they went about their separate plans of doing that -- or really come up with any other excuse as to why they might not have all stuck together. Point is, this can allow a lot of those same characters to reconvene later, but without needing to bother with any messy transition about where to go from here exactly, and without worrying about dead weight characters owned by players who are too busy to post.
So I should have Sub do the thing, then. He won't go into the Loop in his next post, but he WILL start his scan thing.

So I should have Sub do the thing, then. He won't go into the Loop in his next post, but he WILL start his scan thing.
I mean... ehhh... I'd still rather you not just RP with yourself, though. >.> Maybe it would be better to have the Loop thing happen in a time skip...?

...I was going to post for Exdeath and/or his minions. Then I noticed that the only person who has posted since my most recent post for Exdeath's minions is Takumi with Pokémon. I'm going to write a base thing for Exdeath offline, but I'll wait with posting until at least one or two more people in that group have posted (assuming that this is no problem with you, Kaga).

EDIT: Speak of the devil XD.

Last edited:
...I was going to post for Exdeath and/or his minions. Then I noticed that the only person who has posted since my most recent post for Exdeath's minions is Takumi with Pokémon. I'm going to write a base thing for Exdeath offline, but I'll wait with posting until at least one or two more people in that group have posted (assuming that this is no problem with you, Kaga).

EDIT: Speak of the devil XD.
Got a post up for you lol :P

@chaosheart13

Uhh

I don't know if it would be fair to tell you to edit/take down your post.

But like

Maybe next time, you could wait for me to get a response up for Sonic, at least given the closeness between him and Kagerou at the moment -- because I feel like it would be really difficult to write a post in which Sonic both reacts to the deleveling wave, and the wave has apparently already had time to wear off, all without him ever letting go of Kagerou. ...Especially since my half-written post no longer makes any sense if I have to go along with yours. And, as mentioned, I have no idea what I would write for a new one, if I was forced to scrap what I already have.

Ok, maybe I am asking you to take down your post.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Correction: My post is actually fully-written already. It's on the short side but w/e. I just forgot to type it up, likely due to the fact that I recently haven't been eating or sleeping as much as I probably should.

I'm going to allow myself to be a little bit selfish and assume that you have more free time than I do, @chaosheart13.

Please don't make me write a new post. Especially given all the reasons why posting for Sonic at all would be difficult given your back-to-back posts.

I'm just a simple Kag, doing my best. Cut me some slack, here. ;_;

Please come back online before more people try to post and it becomes too late to do anything and I won't have the time or energy to make any Fandomstuck posts until a good week from now or so. I don't want to fall behind like that. ;_;

Oh, fuck it. I'm going to make an EXECUTIVE OVERWRITETM​.

@chaosheart13 I'm sorry.

I technically have the power to just delete your post, myself, but I'm not going to do that because that would be rood and also probably an abuse of mod powers.

Even though one could argue I'm abusing my GM powers right now by saying that you have to delete it.

Meh.

@Kagayours

And edited! Is it alright now?

Uhh. Well now the problem is that your post happens significantly after mine in time, so, it still doesn't make sense. Actually, the whole "several minutes later" thing just makes things worse.

I was saying I wanted you to scrap that post and write a new one in response to mine. Preferably one that doesn't say that the delevel thing has already worn off despite the fact that several characters still haven't had time to react to it yet.

And by "scrap the post" I mean deleting that one and then putting one up after mine because the whole thing that started this was that I had a post ready and then you pseudo-ninja'd me and gave me something I couldn't even work with.

Now that I think about it, the only improvement your edited post makes is that Sonic let go of Kagerou's arm... which was never my biggest concern in the first place. >.> And then, yeah, it made most other things worse.

Uhh. Well now the problem is that your post happens significantly after mine in time, so, it still doesn't make sense. Actually, the whole "several minutes later" thing just makes things worse.

I was saying I wanted you to scrap that post and write a new one in response to mine. Preferably one that doesn't say that the delevel thing has already worn off despite the fact that several characters still haven't had time to react to it yet.

And by "scrap the post" I mean deleting that one and then putting one up after mine because the whole thing that started this was that I had a post ready and then you pseudo-ninja'd me and gave me something I couldn't even work with.

Now that I think about it, the only improvement your edited post makes is that Sonic let go of Kagerou's arm... which was never my biggest concern in the first place. >.> And then, yeah, it made most other things worse.
Ah, okay. I'll delete my post and try to figure out how to make a new one.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
@Kagayours So... ummm... how do I hop into the IC... or when can I post... or something?