• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Name: Scooby Doo
Appearance: (You could search your Fandom's name followed by "Fandomstuck" on Google Images and probably get something, or just make up your own design.) Scooby Doo has a mostly human appearance as a fandom, except he has a glued on tail and ears on his head. He has sandy blond hair and the start of stubble similar to Shaggy from the original series. He is incredibly lanky and for some reason, can't ever wear two clashing colors without being embarrassed about it and is usually wearing matches colors. He is also incredibly thin and wears glasses on his face to help him see better. He also carries a laptop and has di-chromatic eyes ( One is blue, the other is brown). He often wears a green shirt with a pair of green jeans and some lime green sneakers. He also has an ascot over the green shirt ( it's green too). He also wears Scooby Collar.
Personality: Scooby has a superiority complexity and has an analytic mind set that often applies it to multiple situations. He is often very serious ( unless he is scared) and is constantly trying to not lose his temper. He is incredibly intelligent and shows it through using the Scooby doo forumula. That being said, due to being reincarnated ( as many times as the Doctor), he has become bitter and slightly annoyed at younger fandoms who try to emulate and has no patience for them. Similiarly due to being reincarnated 12 times, he also has a goofy side persona that is all about fun and a caring family persona that wants to protect others at all cost.
Abilities and Equipment: Laptop, Deductive reasoning, decent hacker and coder, he also has a few costumes that give him advantage in fights such as a karate suit ( dervived from Scooby Doo Unmasked) and a Robin hood costume for long ranged combat. He also owns a Tome of Doom, a book used for catching real life monsters. ( Scooby Doo Mystery Mayhem) Finally, due to the comics, he has a stored Yellow Latern Ring and ability of flight. ( Scooby Doo Team Up) and the Chest of Demons ( 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo)
Quirks: Scooby can be bribed by Scooby snacks, despite being insulted when you do that, his lisp only comes back when he is terrified, he jumps into people's arms when scared. Scooby does not acknowledge some of his missing one-off relatives and changes the topic for all except three of them. He gets aggressive/annoyed whenever anyone insults Scrappy, he becomes indifferent when Flim-Flam is mentioned and becomes quickly elated/ incredibly talkative when Tiny Tina mentions that. And if anyone mentions Dracula... he punches them. He also does not take any insults from anyone who insults the Grimwood Girls
Other: Scooby's fandom real name is James. Scooby tends to rarely visit his home world, as he can't ever... find the right verison to get too and stay.

@Kagayours.... I told you I was going to finish it. :) ( If you need specific details for the equipment, I can briefly explain them )
Oh wow. Color me impressed. o.o Sorry for doubting you. XD

Appearance: (You could search your Fandom's name followed by "Fandomstuck" on Google Images and probably get something, or just make up your own design.)
I expected that most people would erase the part in parenthesis. o.o Taking that out would probably make the whole thing easier to read, overall.

Personality: Scooby has a superiority complexity and has an analytic mind set that often applies it to multiple situations. He is often very serious ( unless he is scared) and is constantly trying to not lose his temper. He is incredibly intelligent and shows it through using the Scooby doo forumula. That being said, due to being reincarnated ( as many times as the Doctor), he has become bitter and slightly annoyed at younger fandoms who try to emulate and has no patience for them.
Oh wow. Scooby turned out a lot more jaded and cynical than I expected. OwO"

He also owns a Tome of Doom, a book used for catching real life monsters.
o.o This one might need a bit of elaboration, just given how many "real life monsters" can exist in the RP... How does it work? What limitations does it have? Etc.

I'm not sure all of this needs to actually be explained in the CS itself, but, I for one kind of need to know...

stored Yellow Latern Ring
Chest of Demons
These two definitely need to be at least briefly explained, as I have no idea what they do. o_o

Also, in general, making this into a bulleted list would probably make the most sense. Easier to read and all that, especially if you're going to have to write out longer explanations for some of them.

The quirks list would also make more sense as a bulleted list, although the quirks section in general is mostly just for fun, so it's not a big deal.

Other: Scooby's fandom real name is James. Scooby tends to rarely visit his home world, as he can't ever... find the right verison to get too and stay.
"Real name"...? "Home world"...?

Uhh... each fandom's "real name" is just their series title. Some of them have other, more human-sounding names that they like to go by (which, for most fandoms, would actually be somewhat of a necessity when interacting with humans), but uh, the point remains, such aliases wouldn't be their "real names". Their series name takes on that role. o.o

And the "home world" for all fandoms is simply the Fandomverse... they can't just pop off to the world of their canon whenever they like. Certain aspects of their canon can manifest themselves in the Fandomverse and sometimes even the human world (see: Fandomena), but as for entire universes based off of each canon... yeah, that's not a thing. o_o

I suggest you give the OP a close (re-)read... Your CS was mostly fine up until this point, but this last sentence here makes it look like you either haven't read the OP, or you only read it way back when you first expressed interest in this RP and you've forgotten a lot of important details since then. o_o

o.o This one might need a bit of elaboration, just given how many "real life monsters" can exist in the RP... How does it work? What limitations does it have? Etc.

I'm not sure all of this needs to actually be explained in the CS itself, but, I for one kind of need to know..
The Tome of Doom runs on wisps... but for the RP, it can catch five small ( non-violent ghosts) or two Violent Ghosts/ more powerful monsters before it needs a two to three hour recharge.

These two definitely need to be at least briefly explained, as I have no idea what they do. o_o

Also, in general, making this into a bulleted list would probably make the most sense. Easier to read and all that, especially if you're going to have to write out longer explanations for some of them.
The Chest of Demons is used to catch powerful ghost referred to as demons. It can house 13 demons at once, as a replica of the original, it can hold 13 right now. That being said, if more than 13 are put in, one is released.

The yellow Lantern Ring is used to control fear. It won't be used unless I absolutely have too.

"Real name"...? "Home world"...?

Uhh... each fandom's "real name" is just their series title. Some of them have other, more human-sounding names that they like to go by (which, for most fandoms, would actually be somewhat of a necessity when interacting with humans), but uh, the point remains, such aliases wouldn't be their "real names". Their series name takes on that role. o.o

And the "home world" for all fandoms is simply the Fandomverse... they can't just pop off to the world of their canon whenever they like. Certain aspects of their canon can manifest themselves in the Fandomverse and sometimes even the human world (see: Fandomena), but as for entire universes based off of each canon... yeah, that's not a thing. o_o

I suggest you give the OP a close (re-)read... Your CS was mostly fine up until this point, but this last sentence here makes it look like you either haven't read the OP, or you only read it way back when you first expressed interest in this RP and you've forgotten a lot of important details since then. o_o
I will change that to alias and delete the later part. I will also give it a fast re-read.

The Tome of Doom runs on wisps... but for the RP, it can catch five small ( non-violent ghosts) or two Violent Ghosts/ more powerful monsters before it needs a two to three hour recharge.
Just... ghosts, specifically? Any ghosts, or just the kinds of ghosts from this canon specifically?

Also, how exactly does it "catch" them? Does it just... suck them in, or...?

The Chest of Demons is used to catch powerful ghost referred to as demons. It can house 13 demons at once, as a replica of the original, it can hold 13 right now. That being said, if more than 13 are put in, one is released.
So, similarly to the other thing -- does this allow it to catch any "demons" or just the ones from this canon?

If it's the former, then we might run into some trouble regarding what kinds of "demons" it can catch, when you think about "demons" from other series...

The yellow Lantern Ring is used to control fear. It won't be used unless I absolutely have too.
What do you mean by "control fear"? Does it suppress the user's fear? Inflict fear unto others? "Move" fear from one person into another?

As a general announcement, I am officially dissolving the Beatles/Undertale/JoJo/RvB group. You may consider them officially dissolved starting... now. There, I just removed that group from my posting notes. Poof. They are gone.

I'll re-introduce Undertale sooner or later, although that's not at the top of my priority list at the moment. Not sure what to do with the Beatles, though, given the fact that, yeah, the TARDIS was his ride home, but... I'll think of something. In any case -- hopefully the freeing up of characters like these, along with the introduction of new ones like Scooby, will help breathe some new life into this RP.

I'll think more about which group to dissolve next -- since there will inevitably be more -- but I want to wait a bit before going ahead with the next one, just to turn all this into a somewhat more gradual process...

Also I don't need to do a tagging spree for this announcement because the group I dissolved includes very few people (besides myself) -- both of whom I've already PM'ed about this anyway.

Just... ghosts, specifically? Any ghosts, or just the kinds of ghosts from this canon specifically?

Also, how exactly does it "catch" them? Does it just... suck them in, or...?
The ghosts from the Scooby Canon. It sucks them into the book if aimed at them.

So, similarly to the other thing -- does this allow it to catch any "demons" or just the ones from this canon?

If it's the former, then we might run into some trouble regarding what kinds of "demons" it can catch, when you think about "demons" from other series...
I imagine just the Scooby canon.

What do you mean by "control fear"? Does it suppress the user's fear? Inflict fear unto others? "Move" fear from one person into another?
It uses fear as a construct to make objects.

Posted for Pokemon. And as for whether to let the rp go or keep it running, I would personally like to keep it running (even though I'm one of the slow repliers at times...more so recently) but I believe the final decision is mostly up to you @Kagayours. <3

Also, boop to everyone.

The ghosts from the Scooby Canon. It sucks them into the book if aimed at them.
I imagine just the Scooby canon.
Ok, that would be important to mention, then.

It uses fear as a construct to make objects.
o_o" Uh, yeah, that's, also important to mention...

I would ask more about how this works -- since it seems that your brief descriptions usually leave out a lot of very important details, and I feel like there's still more that I'm missing, but since you said it "won't be used unless [you] absolutely have to"... maybe it would just be easier to get rid of it entirely?

(even though I'm one of the slow repliers at times...more so recently)
Oh, don't worry about it. You certainly weren't one of the players I was thinking of when I mentioned slow posting.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
o_o" Uh, yeah, that's, also important to mention...

I would ask more about how this works -- since it seems that your brief descriptions usually leave out a lot of very important details, and I feel like there's still more that I'm missing, but since you said it "won't be used unless [you] absolutely have to"... maybe it would just be easier to get rid of it entirely?
Sure, I can remove it.

I love the idea and I can see its potential. If we can get things up and smoothly running again, I will be emmensely happy. I really would like to see this survive.

And I do apologize for being slow.

Reactions: Kagayours
@AquaTheLita *slams hand on the table*

CATELIN WAS WRONG.

THE DEPOWERED CHAOS EMERALDS STILL COUNT TOWARDS YOUR TOTAL OF SEVEN FOR THE MIDDLE ENDING. O_O

Now if only I could defeat the final boss for said ending... assuming the boss fight that I'm stuck on is actually the final boss this time.

Kaga, Kaga, Kaga... If you slam your hand on the table, the least you can do is also yell OBJECTION! :P

Reactions: Takumi
AT THIS TIME, I would like to dissolve (what's left of) the screaming group.

I already said a while back that it would just make sense to turn Megaman and DHM into free characters at this point, but now I'm realizing that I have no reason to be waiting on @Minerva to post for Type-Moon, either. Makes more sense to just let him put Type-Moon wherever he wants when he's ready, rather than pestering him to make a post that he apparently doesn't have time for just to shove TM into some other group.

SIMILARLY, I've decided I have no reason to stress myself out thinking about ADR and Mass Effect as an aimless "group" that I have to throw somewhere. If @AquaTheLita and @Gwazi Magnum want those characters to search for Exdeath then they can write posts of that happening, however they'd like to start it. If they want those characters to do something else, they can do something else. Until there are actually posts of them doing something, they are free characters. I'm not concerned.

ALSO while I'm at it I'm going to go right ahead and dissolve the gem-chasing group because fuck the slow-and-steady thing I was talking about before. I see no benefit to it now. Anyway, we already know that all of them want to rescue Steven Universe, but now we don't have to think of them as a rigid group. Instead, we can maybe say that they went about their separate plans of doing that -- or really come up with any other excuse as to why they might not have all stuck together. Point is, this can allow a lot of those same characters to reconvene later, but without needing to bother with any messy transition about where to go from here exactly, and without worrying about dead weight characters owned by players who are too busy to post.

There. My posting notes look much cleaner now. Basically the only groups we have are two big active ones: the museum group and the tower group. There's also Touhou, SW, and the council members at the crash site -- which will basically become a valid group once I actually post for those two.

Now, if we want to get a lot of free characters back into the rotation and create more groups, then we just need things to happen -- but, given the fact that we have some new characters that will be introduced soon (speaking of which, @LuckycoolHawk9, let me know when you've finished editing your CS), and the fact that one of our free characters is RvB and I've already told Gwazi that a bit of chaos would do the thread some good at this point, I don't think it'll be much of an issue. :P

@Neobullseye @JoJo @Raven

I'll probably be able to send T-M somewhere this week.

I'll probably be able to send T-M somewhere this week.
Ok. I'd say that a post for regular-FE would actually be more important right now, though. o3o

Ok. I'd say that a post for regular-FE would actually be more important right now, though. o3o
You're right.

Will try (keyword: try) to post for him this week.

@Kagayours I edited out the Lantern ring immediately on Sunday.... unless you want me to add the details on the tome and chest.....

@Kagayours I edited out the Lantern ring immediately on Sunday.... unless you want me to add the details on the tome and chest.....
o_o Uhhh. Just in general. I won't know that your CS has been edited until you've said that you're ready for it to be looked at again. And I don't want to assume you're ready for me to take another look just because I see that it's been edited -- as I don't know if you're done editing yet.

But, yeah, I am pretty sure I said something about adding descriptions for those things. Just look back at all the issues I had with your CS and be sure to fix all of those things. o_o When you think you're done editing and want me to take another look at it, just post here saying so (and a link to your CS would also be very nice).