• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Tomorrow is my birthday, which is a yearly reminder that Time gets us all in the end and soon we will all just be dust.

However, there is cake. Which is pretty sweet I guess.

Tomorrow is my birthday, which is a yearly reminder that Time gets us all in the end and soon we will all just be dust.

However, there is cake. Which is pretty sweet I guess.
102720120508180.jpg

EDIT: On a more serious note (no pun intended), happy early birthday! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven
It has occurred to me that my attempts at getting the museum group moving again all basically boil down to me saying, "Post or the Timelord gets it...!"

myeeeeeh
About this: Is everone okay with just GTFO'ing?

About this: Is everone okay with just GTFO'ing?
I at first read this under the assumption that you were suggesting all the other characters just leave the Doctor for dead -- which surprised me at first, until I realized it would make a lot of sense and that I could actually work with that...

But then I realized you might've just meant that they could all carry the Doctor along with them, which... yeah, I was assuming everyone would retreat at that point. (In fact, I was originally going to include something in my post about the Doctor telling everyone to retreat before he collapsed, but I edited it out of the final version, and I guess I forgot that the question was still up in the air. :P ) So, yeah, that would be fine by me.

However, if you do actually want everyone to just assume the Doctor is already dead and to therefore leave him behind to save their own lives... I could work with that too, actually. OwO

I at first read this under the assumption that you were suggesting all the other characters just leave the Doctor for dead -- which surprised me at first, until I realized it would make a lot of sense and that I could actually work with that...

But then I realized you might've just meant that they could all carry the Doctor along with them, which... yeah, I was assuming everyone would retreat at that point. (In fact, I was originally going to include something in my post about the Doctor telling everyone to retreat before he collapsed, but I edited it out of the final version, and I guess I forgot that the question was still up in the air. :P ) So, yeah, that would be fine by me.

However, if you do actually want everyone to just assume the Doctor is already dead and to therefore leave him behind to save their own lives... I could work with that too, actually. OwO
Yeah, I meant the second bit. We're talking about a heroic* RPG fandom here; not only do important characters (almost) never die in his universe, he's also not going to leave anyone behind under any circumstances. So don't worry about that :P.

* Well, at least he's heroic in the sense that he fights evil people. Of course to do that, he needs all your shines, but you have no problems relinquishing those to fill his inventory save the world, right? Heroic Kleptomania ho!

...Actually, speaking about shinies, I just remembered that FF still has that weapon he snatched from RvB while the latter was unconscious. Have we ever established exactly what weapon that was, aside from the fact that it's a small firearm?

Yeah, I meant the second bit. We're talking about a heroic* RPG fandom here; not only do important characters (almost) never die in his universe, he's also not going to leave anyone behind under any circumstances. So don't worry about that :P.
Oh, well then yeah, feel free to do that -- like I said, that's kind of what I was planning on. Sorry for forgetting to mention it. XD

...Actually, speaking about shinies, I just remembered that FF still has that weapon he snatched from RvB while the latter was unconscious. Have we ever established exactly what weapon that was, aside from the fact that it's a small firearm?
o3o That would be a question for @Gwazi Magnum.

o3o That would be a question for @Gwazi Magnum.
I have no memory of this anymore...

Maybe the Rocket Launcher?
You could just pick any Halo Weapon or Gear/Ability though instead, RvB would have it all on him.

OwO Oh hey. I finally posted for a character in that group that I willfully ignored for quite a while because there were always more important things to attend to at any given time...

@Takumi Yo if you're going to put "you need a hug" ratings on my Beatles IC posts then you could've at least done so back when he was actually freaking out and thought he was gonna die and all that. He's relatively chill now. :P

Reactions: Takumi
In which case there are only two options: either we're supposed to run away and fight them again later, or we're supposed to lose, at which point a third party will heroically storm in to save the day

What you did there

I see it.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-13%20at%202.29.44%20PM.png

I can only imagine how many casual/non-fans must be very confused to see a Beatles album listed as a new release in the iTunes store. XD

>says that i wont end up dealing with issues like not having internet
>residence hall wifi is shitty for nearly a week (or at least that's what it felt like)

wow ok.

but i haz wiffy again so yay

(i'm in the campus center cuz i dont wanna take the chance...)

OwO Attention screaming group members!!!

@Neobullseye @AquaTheLita @Minerva @Gwazi Magnum

You know how I've been trying to get this group dissolved for quite some time now? Well, it turns out that one of the biggest reasons why that's been so difficult is that no one has any idea what the fuck is even happening in that group -- and that includes myself. I just now read through all the screaming group posts in the IC starting approximately from DHM's song and took notes about all the important things that happened, and holy shit everything is so much clearer now.

For those of you still in the dark, I will recap what's been going on in that group:
  • ADR ended DHM's song by knocking them out cold.
  • Touhou asked about the light pillar explosion thingy, and ADR explained the situation with Exdeath.
  • Megaman asked what they should do about DHM, who is still knocked out, and Touhou said that someone should keep an eye on them until they wake up. Megaman volunteered to be that someone.
  • Touhou asked everyone which group they want to go with (either investigating the crash site, or searching for Exdeath).
  • Star Wars was alerted by one of his drones that the Council needs him. He left the group (headed towards the crash site, although the others don't know that's where he went).
  • Mass Effect said that she'd rather go after Exdeath, but suggests that the rest of the group follows Star Wars.
  • ADR says he wants to go after Exdeath.
  • Touhou then recapped what groups everyone else said they'd go with, and Touhou herself said she'd go to the crash site (not knowing that Star Wars was headed that way), and asked Type-Moon if she wanted to go along with her. She then gave ADR a card thingy in case he found Exdeath.
What this means is, the screaming group is actually almost completely split up already. Or, at the very least, we know where almost all of our characters want to go. To recap once more:
  • Going to the crash site: Star Wars, Touhou
  • Searching for Exdeath: ADR, Mass Effect
  • Unknown: Type-Moon
  • Staying behind/free characters: Megaman, DHM
Given the fact that Megaman/DHM don't have anything interesting to do, I'm perfectly ok with considering them to be free characters for the time being and sort of letting them drop off the grid for a while -- we can re-introduce them with some other shenanigans whenever the timing feels right.

We don't know which group Type-Moon is going with because we haven't yet gotten a post from Minerva on that. But, Type-Moon is the only character we're really waiting on as far as a decision about where to go is concerned, so... that's good.

Now then, as for what to do with the established groups:

With the crash site, I'll just make another post for Black Butler and Soul Eater (the two Council members at the crash site) where they see SW/Touhou/possibly T-M approaching and then we'll just go from there. (But, given the fact that Altera is kind of in dire need of IC posts from me, this might need to get put off for a little while.) I don't see much need to RP the journey there -- unless you guys really want to. :/

As for ADR, Mass Effect, and maybe T-M, I'm really not entirely sure how you guys should proceed from here... you could just skip straight to the tower, but it's already rather crowded over there. @_@ Not only that, but ADR and ME have no real reason to instantly find Exdeath. It makes sense that they would need to do a bit of tracking first...

OOH! OOH! MAYBE... they could run into the gem-chasing group, and they could talk about how they're both going after Exdeath, and then all work together to find him...?

I'm just tossing ideas around at this point. I really don't know what exactly ADR and ME should do from this point on. o_o But having them find the gem-chasing group is one idea, I guess, and it could possibly kill two birds with one stone, as that other group is also a bit lost and aimless at this point...

THIS HAS BEEN, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS. THANK YOU. OwO

I finally posted Future FE!

More will be revealed about him as time goes on.

But I posted him, finally.

Reactions: Takumi
That new Beatles documentary comes out in two days

I

I did not realize the release date was so near.

I did not prepare for this.

I'll probably just have to wait till it comes out on Netflix. :I

@neobendium @Neobullseye @Gwazi Magnum @Minerva @AquaTheLita @Takumi @Rithas @chaosheart13 @LuckycoolHawk9

Ok.

Real talk for a sec.

Half of this RP feels dead.

But!!! "Half" is an important keyword. I can see there are players who are still interested. There are plotlines that still have potential. Etc. But... a lot of the groups also feel frozen, like there's nothing to do with them, and any attempts to get these groups going just feel... messy, and I'm not sure what we're even getting out of them anymore...? Like, it just doesn't feel like there's anything happening in a lot of these groups anymore. I feel like I'm just moving characters around and none of it actually means anything. And then when I do try to get things moving, I feel like most of you hardly care what decisions I make. Like I type paragraphs upon paragraphs of what's going on and what the plan is and what needs to be done, and there's so little incentive for anyone else to act. Like I'm trying so hard to fix things when there just isn't any player interest anymore. And, this is generally how it feels when my long-lived RP's finally start to crumble...

But on the other hand!! It feels absurd to say that Fandomstuck is dying, because there are definitely still pieces of a living RP in here somewhere. I just have to... rearrange them... put them back together. I feel like Fandomstuck is just being strangled and held back by these dead weight groups that just feel so meaningless now, and part of me just wants to wipe them clean and take the characters that are still viable and put them into new groups, but I don't really know how to go about doing that. Although, I feel like I'm overcomplicating things and that there's really some super-easy way to do this, but, for some reason, I'm just not seeing that simple solution...

Besides, there are definitely still interested players, but... something just doesn't feel right, here. I suppose it doesn't help that most of the players who seem to still be on-record as being "interested" are also some of our slowest...

Meh. I dunno. Overall, I just feel like I don't know what I'm doing with this RP anymore, for all the reasons explained above. I don't want to think that Fandomstuck is dying -- there are still a lot of things that I'm looking forward to in it -- but... it just feels like it's already halfway there.

I'm not saying I want to throw in the towel just yet (unless there's an overwhelming response of people saying they're ready to let this RP go), but... I dunno. I feel like I've said everything I can, really. I just don't know where to proceed from here, and I... guess I'd like to know how all you guys feel about this...?

Aaaaany sort of comments or feedback would be appreciated....

Can't really help you there. I've been in long running rps that just stopped due to drama or loss of interest and it's always sad to see it go, but that's life I guess. Whatever is decided for this rp, though, I'll still be here.