Hell, just tell me what time zone you live in and when you'd be getting home and I can remind you by just poking you on Iwaku or something. @_@
Central, and I'd say around 4:00 My time would be nice.
Write a post-it note as a reminder and stick it to a notebook, binder, your phone, anything that you know you'll access later. Make sure it's somewhere that's guaranteed to wind up in your line of sight and remind you. Or, you could set an alarm on your phone to go off at approximately when you'd be home again, therefore reminding you to check.
I have a lot of things that help me with Schoolwork like that. Probably wouldn't hurt to do the same thing with RPs.

Reactions: Kagayours
Central, and I'd say around 4:00 My time would be nice.
I'll be sure to send you a reminder, then.

It will by my personal goal to remind you every single day at that exact time until I can get a post from you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
Also, what would be your preferred method of reminders? Should I spam your profile or your PM inbox?

UNRELATED QUESTION

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-14%20at%209.54.41%20PM.png

Should I make this my new avatar?

~vote now on your phones~

@Kagayours

...Oh. Oh that's what you meant. Sorry, I misunderstand things at times. OTL That should be fixed now, with a person entering a heat wave shimmer to come in and go out. If the issue still persists, I'll drop the Heat Haze altogether.

Home: The house he lives in is a regular two story house with the necessities, like a kitchen downstairs and a bedroom upstairs. It's nothing too fancy, it's just a house that happens to be in a very empty place, other than the occupants and the many cds containing Kagerou Project songs, light novels of the subject, manga about it, and the anime series. Everything neatly ligned in the bookshelf in his bedroom. The living room just has a couch and a tv, while the dining room just has a table with two chairs. Here's what a typical room in his house looks like. Here's a better view of the bedroom.

The domain he lives in in Fandom Square and located to the northwest is something that resembles what is called the Heat Haze. The look of it is a city with red street signs everywhere and empty streets and empty buildings. There's sometimes a passing truck that aims at people for some reason. Unlike the Heat Haze from the fandom's lore, this one isn't always out to kill people or make them relive the day of their death over and over again. People can come and go as they please through a shimmering heat wave that's always present despite the weather and season in the corner of the city that acts like a portal to the place, but there's usually no inhabitants in this area, again for some reason. It also appears as a heat shimmer on the other side, both of them acting like a rip in the dimension itself. Because the shops aren't running and thus empty, he has to go outside of his domain to retrieve what he needs, a task he finds daunting.
Ok, so, the Heat Haze takes up physical space in Fandom Square, as opposed to being its own dimension? So people can enter by just... walking into it?

Does this mean that Kagerou's house is in the Heat Haze?

Ok, so, the Heat Haze takes up physical space in Fandom Square, as opposed to being its own dimension? So people can enter by just... walking into it?

Does this mean that Kagerou's house is in the Heat Haze?
Kagerou's house is in the Heat HAze, yes. And the heat haze shimmer that leads to the heat haze is somewhere in fandom square, yes. Like at the edge in the northwest. ...I should probably add that.

Also, what would be your preferred method of reminders? Should I spam your profile or your PM inbox?
Whatever's easiest for you.

Reactions: Takumi
Incomplete answer.

Please explain your reasoning.
You never said we had to explain it, but eh. Anyway, it just... looks so wrong >_<. It seriously creeps me out D:

The domain he lives in in Fandom Square and located to the northwest is something that resembles what is called the Heat Haze.
This sentence is honestly really clunky and confusing, and I think your CS would be just fine if you replaced this sentence with "His house lies within a dimension called the Heat Haze. The entrance to the Heat Haze is in the northwest of Fandom Square..." and then transitioned into the rest of the description from there.

That is, of course, assuming I'm correct in thinking that the Heat Haze is an "alternate dimension", because I'm honestly still not sure... in addition to all of our miscommunications, I feel like a lot of this CS is just poorly worded, which is why I'm trying to fix it if I can.

Also -- and I probably should've thought of this sooner -- I sure hope Kagerou's agoraphobia isn't so debilitating that it'll get in the way of interacting with other characters... because being able to have interactions is sort of a must.

You never said we had to explain it, but eh. Anyway, it just... looks so wrong >_<. It seriously creeps me out D:
:3 This kind of makes me want it more...

Reactions: AquaTheLita
@Kagayours

Yeah, apparently the Heat Haze concept is becoming confusing to me too, plus it seems like all the others don't live in an alternate dimension so I'll just erase that bit and hopefully it'll be good. As for the bit about his agoraphobia, he should be okay. He can still interact with others, but he would look like a nervous wreck to anyone who sees him.

@Kagayours

Yeah, apparently the Heat Haze concept is becoming confusing to me too, plus it seems like all the others don't live in an alternate dimension so I'll just erase that bit and hopefully it'll be good. As for the bit about his agoraphobia, he should be okay. He can still interact with others, but he would look like a nervous wreck to anyone who sees him.
Ok, yeah, all of that sounds like a very good idea. XD

Pfffft, yeah. Thank you for putting up with me and my confusion. So, um, is the app alright now or are there other things I need to tweak?
Yes, I'd say it looks all good now. XD I'll add you to the accepted list.

THIS MEANS THAT I NEED TO WRITE A SUMMARY FOR YOU. Hoo boy. I almost forgot about that.

In the meantime, you should read the "general summary" that's listed on the OP.