• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Remember all those things I said about the Zelda fandom way-back-when?

Well after E3, I feel like she'd be spending a lot of time setting grass and bushes on fire...

Reactions: Takumi
Kaga, it just occurs to me how much I reblog from you on Tumblr.

Kaga, it just occurs to me how much I reblog from you on Tumblr.
Well, I mean, I'm going to assume that, because you're new, you don't follow a lot of people yet.

And I post a lot, so... that makes sense.

Hell, I don't even see you reblog that many things at all. I'm honestly surprised that the amount you reblog from me feels like "a lot". o_o

You know it's totally normal for people to just scroll through their dashboards and reblog like 20 things per minute, right?

Reactions: Minerva
Well, I mean, I'm going to assume that, because you're new, you don't follow a lot of people yet.

And I post a lot, so... that makes sense.

Hell, I don't even see you reblog that many things at all. I'm honestly surprised that the amount you reblog from me feels like "a lot". o_o

You know it's totally normal for people to just scroll through their dashboards and reblog like 20 things per minute, right?
I follow like 20 people, and have 7 followers.

So, it may be the fact that I don't follow a lot of people, yeah.

Also, completely unrelated to ANYTHING: I think I may be Asexual, but not Aromantic. I am purely in a relationship, not for sexual reasons, but for romantic reasons. Yes, I have a GF, but, I mean, I've never really been interested in sex or anything. I don't really care about it, and have never wanted to have it.

The thing is, my parents know (And frankly don't care. They're just glad I'm not having sex before marriage.)

So that was a revelation I came to recently. *Shrug* I may be a hetero-Asexual.

Also, completely unrelated to ANYTHING: I think I may be Asexual, but not Aromantic. I am purely in a relationship, not for sexual reasons, but for romantic reasons. Yes, I have a GF, but, I mean, I've never really been interested in sex or anything. I don't really care about it, and have never wanted to have it.
Mmm. I've been starting to think that I might be asexual, too, as well as aromantic. Both of them are things that I'm still sort of hung up on, though, since my feelings on both of these things just seem to be too gray to figure anything out specifically... Then again, gray-ace is a thing, so maybe that's it? Meh...

I've never been too worried about labels, which is why I never put much thought into it. And the only reason I've been putting more thought into it lately is because I'm starting to become less and less comfortable calling myself 'straight' since I'm becoming more and more sure that isn't quite the correct adjective... but then, I can't really have a proper "coming out" if I don't know what else to call myself. So I'm just kind of in this awkward limbo right now.

But I've been too lazy to really get deep into the terminology and figure things out. >_> Or, more accurately, I've been strategically conserving my mental strength, but, you know, details.

If anything, though, I'd definitely be a sex-positive ace, and I think that's what's making it hard for me to figure things out... Sex would be nice, but I'm pretty sure I don't ever really feel sexual attraction. Or at least, not often? And then romantic attraction is a whole other thing I find myself scratching my head about...

Ah well. In the meantime, it's not worth losing any sleep over.

In any case, I'm glad you seem to be a bit more sure about yourself. ^^"

Mmm. I've been starting to think that I might be asexual, too, as well as aromantic. Both of them are things that I'm still sort of hung up on, though, since my feelings on both of these things just seem to be too gray to figure anything out specifically... Then again, gray-ace is a thing, so maybe that's it? Meh...

I've never been too worried about labels, which is why I never put much thought into it. And the only reason I've been putting more thought into it lately is because I'm starting to become less and less comfortable calling myself 'straight' since I'm becoming more and more sure that isn't quite the correct adjective... but then, I can't really have a proper "coming out" if I don't know what else to call myself. So I'm just kind of in this awkward limbo right now.

But I've been too lazy to really get deep into the terminology and figure things out. >_> Or, more accurately, I've been strategically conserving my mental strength, but, you know, details.

If anything, though, I'd definitely be a sex-positive ace, and I think that's what's making it hard for me to figure things out... Sex would be nice, but I'm pretty sure I don't ever really feel sexual attraction. Or at least, not often? And then romantic attraction is a whole other thing I find myself scratching my head about...

Ah well. In the meantime, it's not worth losing any sleep over.

In any case, I'm glad you seem to be a bit more sure about yourself. ^^"
Yup. I feel pretty happy that I came to that realization about myself, tbh. It makes me feel a bit better about myself.

And as I said, I'm not aromantic, as I still like being in relationships, I just, don't really want sex.

Yup. I feel pretty happy that I came to that realization about myself, tbh. It makes me feel a bit better about myself.

And as I said, I'm not aromantic, as I still like being in relationships, I just, don't really want sex.
And that's fine! Like I said, I'm glad that you're discovering things about yourself.

I just... figured I'd share, since you brought up the topic.

And I've been kind of awkward about when and how to "come out", especially for reasons I've already mentioned. So I figured being casual and nonchalant while it was relevant to the conversation was a good way to get started.

Boy I sure do hope the rest of the thread enjoys our Deep ConversationTM​ about sex and sexual orientations~

And that's fine! Like I said, I'm glad that you're discovering things about yourself.

I just... figured I'd share, since you brought up the topic.

And I've been kind of awkward about when and how to "come out", especially for reasons I've already mentioned. So I figured being casual and nonchalant while it was relevant to the conversation was a good way to get started.

Boy I sure do hope the rest of the thread enjoys our Deep ConversationTM​ about sex and sexual orientations~
I came out to my parents, and they were just like "Uh, ok? Why are you telling us? So, you don't like sex? That's cool."

And yeah, I hope they do to.

Anyway, didn't mean to go on a tangent like that.

I came out to my parents, and they were just like "Uh, ok? Why are you telling us? So, you don't like sex? That's cool."

And yeah, I hope they do to.

Anyway, didn't mean to go on a tangent like that.
No no, it's fine.

I don't really feel the need to come out to my parents. They already seem to be cool with the fact that I'm not interested in seeking out any kind of partner, so making things complicated by slapping a label on it just seems unnecessary. We'll see how things are a few years from now, maybe, but, I'm still not all too concerned about things.

I was moreso referring to just coming out to my peers. You know, like, you guys. Not that I have any fears that you guys would reject me or anything, I've just been... awkward about it, I dunno. Making any sort of fancy announcement about it just seemed odd but... yeah. Plus, like I said, I wouldn't even know what to say, like, "Hey guys I might be asexual and/or aromantic but I'm not really sure so I don't know what to call myself except for probably not straight~~~" So I feel like I wouldn't want to officially label myself as anything until I really felt like I had something concrete in mind.

But then you came along and made an awkward announcement FOR me which turned out to be a good conversation starter, and I appreciate that.

Like I said, though, this isn't exactly something that I really lose sleep about anyway, so... yeah.

I'm very bisexual but not in a position where I can come out to family. It's not a big deal though cause I'm in a relationship with a guy atm. Thought I'd share.
I'm really glad you guys have figured out this part of yourselves ^_^ I know it felt good when I figured out my orientation.

FINALLY POSTED!

I have posted everywhere I needed to, and it feels amazing.

I follow like 20 people, and have 7 followers.
Well you're already ahead of me... Though I kind of came and left Tumblr rather fast.
For the most part, I visit on occasion but I'm not a frequent user.
It wasn't in regards to Orientation, but I know about a year or so ago, Kosechi pointed me towards an LGBT site cause I was thinking my Gender might be better under one of the Grey's.
Ultimately ended up deciding there was no need, and simply being male was both simpler and more accurate.

Still, it's good to question such things even if you end up going "Eh, never mind" in the end.

This stuff does get tricky. :/
I remember during my site visit even the community itself had a lot of bickering over what worked for when and such. But one piece of advice I remember is that an identity or orientation change isn't permanent. If you have a few terms your tossing around, but you're not sure if they're that accurate or not you can always use what's most accurate at the time and then change later when you find something that's more accurate.
But then you came along and made an awkward announcement FOR me which turned out to be a good conversation starter, and I appreciate that.
Psst!
@Minerva, she's using you! :P

And then it turned out life's was all just a maaaaaaggiiiicaaal~ Illussssion~

Speaking of which, I have a new idea for a character.

Also, story time with Rithas:

Was at a social event (with a bit of larping). There was this guy who was like sixteen , had a pentagram necklace. Who, in the first minutes of talking to him (Against my will), proceeded to:
  • Tell me I'm very attractive, like, first sentence after saying hi. I'm older then him, and straight. This was kinda awkward.
  • Ask me if I'm single after about thirty seconds of awkward silence.
  • After I answered trying to end the conversation. Saying my sister was cute and asking if my sister was single (Like come on)
  • Also, this was after (Unbeknownest to me) he had asked my sister boyfriend if he was single. (Which he even said that him and my sister were in a relationship!)
  • Then commented that my friend was cute, which at a point I drifted away before he could ask if she was single as well.
  • Also, He messaged my sister on facebook just saying "boop" and "sup" and shit. She talked to him once
Like dude....come on.

@chaosheart13 Time for a quick run-down of where everyone is!!

Museum group — currently consists of Fire Emblem, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Sherlock, and Doctor Who. This is the group investigating the Dalek things going on at the museum, as mentioned in the general summary.

At the moment, everyone is being attacked by Daleks. They are currently still fighting off the Daleks. …This group was kind of frozen for a while.

Also, semi-related to the museum group is the JoJo's Island Group, currently consisting of RvB, Adventure Time (sort of), the Beatles, Undertale, and JoJo.

So, for a while, we had JoJo, Undertale, and AT hanging out on JoJo's Island. Then, back at the museum, the TARDIS got hijacked by RvB, who managed to get inside a Dalek suit and forced Beatles to fly the TARDIS for him. The TARDIS then landed on JoJo's island, thus bringing the two groups together. (That being said, it's worth noting that AT's owner was recently banned, which means I'll need to figure out how to remove her from the group sooner or later.) Anyway, the most noteworthy thing that's happened here is that, after the Beatles tried to warn everyone about RvB, JoJo assumed that the crazy person he was talking about was actually the Doctor, and then JoJo tried to destroy the TARDIS by punching it. It didn't work.

Gem-chasing group: A group formed around Trigun and SU's gem, currently consisting of Trigun, Submachine, Teen Titans, and Cowboy Bebop, trying to figure out how to get SU to change back into her normal self, when a group of goblins came by and managed to steal the gem. They chased this goblin, and, eventually, the goblin horde thinned out and they were left chasing only one goblin. Eventually, they (sort of) caught up to said goblin, only to see that its arms had been chopped off and the gem had been stolen by Exdeath, who teleported away before they could do much of anything.

Screaming Group — currently consisting of Type-Moon, A Dark Room, Touhou, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and Megaman.

They came together because of the destruction throughout the city. They are currently not really doing anything important.

Start-New-Game Group — a group consisting of Wizard101, Danganronpa, and Pokemon. They all saw Exdeath's tower and decided to investigate.

Let me know if you have any questions. ^^"

Was at a social event (with a bit of larping). There was this guy who was like sixteen , had a pentagram necklace. Who, in the first minutes of talking to him (Against my will), proceeded to:
  • Tell me I'm very attractive, like, first sentence after saying hi. I'm older then him, and straight. This was kinda awkward.
  • After I answered trying to end the conversation. Saying my sister was cute and asking if my sister was single (Like come on)
  • Also, this was after (Unbeknownest to me) he had asked my sister boyfriend if he was single. (Which he even said that him and my sister were in a relationship!)
  • Then commented that my friend was cute, which at a point I drifted away before he could ask if she was single as well.
  • Also, He messaged my sister on facebook just saying "boop" and "sup" and shit. She talked to him once
Like dude....come on.
He sounds desperate. :P

Like dude....come on.
I read this post too quickly and was under the impression that your "story time" thing had something to do with your new character idea, and I was kind of afraid as to where that was supposed to be going. O_O

@chaosheart13 Time for a quick run-down of where everyone is!!

Museum group — currently consists of Fire Emblem, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Sherlock, and Doctor Who. This is the group investigating the Dalek things going on at the museum, as mentioned in the general summary.

At the moment, everyone is being attacked by Daleks. They are currently still fighting off the Daleks. …This group was kind of frozen for a while.

Also, semi-related to the museum group is the JoJo's Island Group, currently consisting of RvB, Adventure Time (sort of), the Beatles, Undertale, and JoJo.

So, for a while, we had JoJo, Undertale, and AT hanging out on JoJo's Island. Then, back at the museum, the TARDIS got hijacked by RvB, who managed to get inside a Dalek suit and forced Beatles to fly the TARDIS for him. The TARDIS then landed on JoJo's island, thus bringing the two groups together. (That being said, it's worth noting that AT's owner was recently banned, which means I'll need to figure out how to remove her from the group sooner or later.) Anyway, the most noteworthy thing that's happened here is that, after the Beatles tried to warn everyone about RvB, JoJo assumed that the crazy person he was talking about was actually the Doctor, and then JoJo tried to destroy the TARDIS by punching it. It didn't work.

Gem-chasing group: A group formed around Trigun and SU's gem, currently consisting of Trigun, Submachine, Teen Titans, and Cowboy Bebop, trying to figure out how to get SU to change back into her normal self, when a group of goblins came by and managed to steal the gem. They chased this goblin, and, eventually, the goblin horde thinned out and they were left chasing only one goblin. Eventually, they (sort of) caught up to said goblin, only to see that its arms had been chopped off and the gem had been stolen by Exdeath, who teleported away before they could do much of anything.

Screaming Group — currently consisting of Type-Moon, A Dark Room, Touhou, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and Megaman.

They came together because of the destruction throughout the city. They are currently not really doing anything important.

Start-New-Game Group — a group consisting of Wizard101, Danganronpa, and Pokemon. They all saw Exdeath's tower and decided to investigate.

Let me know if you have any questions. ^^"
Sweet, thanks! I think I'll try to get my character with the screaming group.

Sweet, thanks! I think I'll try to get my character with the screaming group.
...Are you sure? It's the largest group and they're currently kind of in a lull without much to do. It would probably be the last group I'd recommend. :/ Any particular reason why you wanted that group, or...?

...Are you sure? It's the largest group and they're currently kind of in a lull without much to do. It would probably be the last group I'd recommend. :/ Any particular reason why you wanted that group, or...?
We're the cool kids.

Nothing is happening though, Kaga's right.

Type-Moon is being tsundere, though, that's always cute.

Ah, really? I thought it would be the easiest group to interact because of the not fixed location. I was planning for my character to get food, then sees the destruction of the city. Not entirely too sure what he does after that, but making him go home would be too easy. :'D